Sign in to follow this  
headlock

Rappertag

I'm not knowledgable on Aussie hip-hop. I'm as involved as listening to the mainstream groups like terrafirma, bliss, muph etc. I was wondering if it was just me who thought bva's rappertag wasn't that great? Kudos for off the top of his head, but yea.. Seemed no where near as good as the rest, even the undergrounds..

Agreed. BVA was probably the worst so far.

That was f**kin dope. Really nice flow, could understand it all. Lots of sweet references too.

That was f**kin dope. Really nice flow, could understand it all. Lots of sweet references too.

The double rainbow reference made me laugh pretty hard :lol:

The double rainbow reference made me laugh pretty hard :lol:

lmao same here

Yeah that last one was mint! Got some wicked flow.

Farkin hell. Tuka, Drapht and Sesta, all f**king awesome. I liked Sesta's intro haha ^_^

Sweet as fark listening.

some definately are average, would love to see some dazastah, reason, fat face or debris

Maundz was dope thumbsup.gif

Great idea BTW can't wait to see more , especially some more adelaide heads

K21 was siekkk, loved the drums addition, purpose/prime would be sweet i rekon!

didnt really like his voice.. but meh. Lyrics and flow were veryyy smooth

That Is gay as f**k, u like Aussie shit hop ur gay as f**k, block parties are full of softcocks and nurcha records have shit artists, all shit, can never beat wu tang clan, cypress hill, psycho realm, funkdoobiest, etc etc, Aussie hip hop makes me feel weird when people ask what music I like and I real of the types and then bingo oh hip hop like bliss n esso, it's embarassing, it should not be categorized as rap or hip hop, alon long time ago when most of u weren't even in ur teens the shop obese was fukn mad, then it turned to shit, f**k u all I hate and will always hate Aussie hip hop, the only artist who slightly amused me were lc and that was there old shit

Making a statement that it is fukn shit, sure is in a league of it's own, it sounds like what I would sound like if I picked a mic up, gay as fukn aids, didn't say it can't who am I to say it can't, I said its embarrassing people referring bliss n esso as hip hop, I hate commercialized Aussie crap, call me narrow minded but 99% of aussie hh beats are shithouse, compare ur fav artist to say grave diggaz album 1800 suicide, or wtc 36 chambers,

why are you even using bliss and eso as an example?

you do realise most of the australian hip hop community dont like their music either