Sign in to follow this  
headlock

Rappertag

probably why they havent been tagged in perhaps??

whistle.gif

well you never know.

also the australian hip hop community does not = / = the wider community.

most of the shit that the full on purist heads hate is popular as hell out in the real world. And vice versa.

i dont see why anyone gives a shit personally.

That Is gay as f**k, u like Aussie shit hop ur gay as f**k, block parties are full of softcocks and nurcha records have shit artists, all shit, can never beat wu tang clan, cypress hill, psycho realm, funkdoobiest, etc etc, Aussie hip hop makes me feel weird when people ask what music I like and I real of the types and then bingo oh hip hop like bliss n esso, it's embarassing, it should not be categorized as rap or hip hop, alon long time ago when most of u weren't even in ur teens the shop obese was fukn mad, then it turned to shit, f**k u all I hate and will always hate Aussie hip hop, the only artist who slightly amused me were lc and that was there old shit

cool-starry-bra.jpg

Seriously though if you dont like the music dont come in here and rip shit on it. Quite obviously everyone who has commented on it in this thread has an appreciation for it. Your free to have your own a opinion but its quite obviously not going to sit well with the majority of people here. You Trolln?

At any rate i thought Dedlee f**king rocked... Mad flowing lyrics.

That one was honestly te worst I have ever seen, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that song. If you can call it a song...

i hope you realise it was a joke.

haha if you dont like that, wait til you see fubex.

someone actually tagged Fubex?

oh dear.

I can't believe he was even allowed to do a second 'album'.

luckily no-ones tagged some eshay lad yet.

seems like you cant be liked in skip hop unless you are basically homeless. god damn purists ruin everything in every scene, they think the mainstream audience are the ones to kill the scene but they are.

I know the saga Zip.

That said though, there is clearly a difference between what's good and what's wack.

Has nothing to do with purists, there's just individuals out there who believe that being more down and out contributes to their rep and rap status.

Deplorable really.

"I'm grimmmeeeey.....i'll f**king stab ya *milkshake* till ya dead" / "I got nothin in this world, except myyyy pad n my pen" etc etc

Fluffy glossy beer BBQ rap with rap-sung verses and overproduced instrumentals should be destroyed however too.

Those pelicans need to boot off.

I'm not knowledgable on Aussie hip-hop. I'm as involved as listening to the mainstream groups like terrafirma, bliss, muph etc. I was wondering if it was just me who thought bva's rappertag wasn't that great? Kudos for off the top of his head, but yea.. Seemed no where near as good as the rest, even the undergrounds..

top of his head? I thought he was reading straight off that screen and donned the sunnies to hide it.

85% of them are average at best.

5% are shit.

The remainder are good.

People are too easily impressed these days me thinks.

85% of them are average at best.

5% are shit.

The remainder are good.

People are too easily impressed these days me thinks.

Refer to this thread for proof?

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=496573

In relation to the thread; How you write your music doesn't matter if the end product is a pile of shit.

Do you think he'd take us to the movies?

Mantra and Vents are my favourite as far.

Does anyone else hate underground rap? The SA scene is so full of toy *milkshakes*.

Mantra and Vents are my favourite as far.

Does anyone else hate underground rap? The SA scene is so full of toy *milkshakes*.

Maybe you're just listening to the wrong people? haha. But i agree, not alot that i can actually listen to without getting sore ears.

this is up to rapper tag 42 now, reason just did it. I stopped caring after fubex haha. It's all on the website in the first link if you want to check it out.

Reasons was good, too many of these guys are using this opportunity to promote their album/tour/best mate though

i'll have to agree that the majority of the aussie hip hop scene is pathetic at best, there a few heads floating around worth while but not many. Also i'd pay a lot of money to spend 10 minutes in a ring with 360 and pez.

Someone tag me.

It won't be great, but it'd be better than some of them thus far.

my sister lives with Fraksha's missus. ill hook you up ;)

lol

Billy you get more awesome each day. Ask good old fraksha if he or fellow goons (diem *hint f**kin hint) would be keen on a collab haha.

It'll never happen though, but would be nice to get a good feature for the album.