Sign in to follow this  
Sir_JDM

Zumba

Zumba... This new craze.. Every Chick and their fat best friend has jumped onto it.. Have you?

I've seen this stupid exercise become more and more popular at the mainstream gyms within Vic (FitnessFirst, Genesis, even smaller gyms), And it seems the main majority of blokes I see working out in teh weights room (as well as personal trainers) seem to hate the idea of it..

What is the difference between this and every other stupid infomercial? NOTHING.

It makes me laugh because after watching the infomercials on TV a few months back, There were guys "claiming" that Zumba made them gain 15kg of lean muscle.

If thats the case, SHITTTTTTT, Im gonna go join classes and ill be bigger than everyone here within a month of doing it.

What a cop out. I never knew just dancing and throwing my arms around makes me gain so much lean muscle. Its pretty obvious the above person has lifted weights, Considering he was about the same size as a 1990's version of Sylvester Stallone.

Im interested in hearing Trae and Markos's opinions on this for the simple fact you boys been training longer than I have, And have probably come across it at the local gyms.

I personally hate it. Don't beleive in it one bit. I even had a go at the missus lastnight for putting it on and doing it... I must say though, Its interesting to watch a size 8 ass go from side to side, back and forth... Wait... Im getting ideas here...

Why What respect you have Kelly!

I take it you agree?

googling it to use negatives about it against the mrs and her personal trainer/mother :P

Whenever I see a sign on the side of the road I feel the need to yell "ZUMBA!"

No idea why but I always do it.

But it's just another way to steal millions off people.

Zumba... This new craze.. Every Chick and their fat best friend has jumped onto it.. Have you?

I personally hate it. Don't beleive in it one bit. I even had a go at the missus lastnight for putting it on and doing it... I must say though, Its interesting to watch a size 8 ass go from side to side, back and forth... Wait... Im getting ideas here...

In the end its just dancing...it does usually attract some nice girls there :)

Thats is the only upside to it.

And how do you now this cs_student? You been doing some classes yourself eh?

Thats is the only upside to it.

And how do you now this cs_student? You been doing some classes yourself eh?

Lol, we'll sometimes I have to return the mats into the function room. There's also the fact that the door is glass and see through to the room :P

Nice try to save the topic.

On the same sort of topic, I havent seen any guys do it... Coincidence?

I should ban you for even mentioning it.

This.

I begrudgingly had to do this for a PT course I'm studying :puke:

It's just an aerobics class with better marketing. To be honest I find it hard to believe it's caught on to this level.

Makes me wonder why Im not doing more to try and make money out of vulnerable desperate people, because there's obviously an infinite global market out there. :huh:

My wife did it twice. I bagged it for weeks beforehand but she still went, reportedly there were men in there but they looked like whipped husbands. :rolleyes:

She doesnt go anymore, back on the kettlebell.

Its like a dance version of the ab swing. Anything that promises FUN + WEIGHTLOSS + LOOK LIKE A MODEL = millions of women buying in.

Stick with the kettlebells. A much better option in my opinion.

Zumba will have its golden time and a year from now, you won't hear a word about it. Look at the ab swing.. and randy cortures "cable gym" movement.

And to the members saying "ban", come out of the closet

Stick with the kettlebells. A much better option in my opinion.

Zumba will have its golden time and a year from now, you won't hear a word about it. Look at the ab swing.. and randy cortures "cable gym" movement.

And to the members saying "ban", come out of the closet

Come out of the closet? what for?

You should be banned for having no sense of humour.