Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Cranium

The WTF do we call it thread

Defected for too low on the rear, horn and rear track - cop wrote on defect that it had spacers but it didnt.

atm it is fairly stock, so stock 4 door 32 with RB25...

Cant wait to get rid of it... 4 cars is TOO many!

What price have yous got on it, Jenna?

Once off defect we'll try for 9k or so and see how we go!

Why are you talking about media accuracy Fire?

And yea Pervy.

Pushing mum to tell me what happened but she won't.

Just asked her then:

"tell me what happened pretty pleaaase"

"Alex, I don't want to talk about it"

"Was it sexual, or was it just the stabbings?"

"No, he was a very sick sick man."

"Did he like torture them or..."

"he was just sick. Let's just say he took his time with it"

Etc etc.

Sounds like he was pretty messed up.

I don't see how he would have taken his time with it when it was 3 onto 1.

You need to kill them quickly before 1 of them legs it and calls for help.

Although he could have done shit with the bodies after they were already dead.

Give it a month or two once he's been sorted out and they'll be more news released. But as Fire said, it'll be inaccurate.

U say it like a pro. "gotta break their Legs so they can't get away" :lol:

:ph34r:

Pulled a muscle in my back and I have been sneezing all morning FML

Look like a spastic everytime I sneeze my back hurts so much! :lol:

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/general/view/20101209woman_crippled_by_cybex_exercise_machine_wins_66m_weight_falls_on_small_company/srvc=home&position=also

cliffs:

-physical therapist assistant knocks a leg extension machine over while using it to do a shoulder stretch, is crushed and paralyzed, sues company who makes the machine for 66 million bucks and wins.

-This exact machine had been in use 25 years with no injuries caused until now

-suit will bankrupt the company, cybex

-the only people at fault really are the dumb woman and the gym owners who didn't bolt the machine down

http://www.bostonher...e&position=also

cliffs:

-physical therapist assistant knocks a leg extension machine over while using it to do a shoulder stretch, is crushed and paralyzed, sues company who makes the machine for 66 million bucks and wins.

-the only people at fault really are the dumb woman and the gym owners who didn't bolt the machine down

bitch f**ked up.

I'm going to go lift some 20kg dumbbells over my head and let them drop on me. Then i'm going to sue the shop the sold me them, and the company that made them.

vance, firey....

when this piss up be?? im always keen to get drunk

and working in a pub its realllyyyyyyy easy haha

but yeh let me know asap

cliffs:

bitch f**ked up.

I'm going to go lift some 20kg dumbbells over my head and let them drop on me. Then i'm going to sue the shop the sold me them, and the company that made them.

Well seeing as you are moving there soon you should try and pull a stunt like that :lol:

Anyone know if you can legitly send dog shit in the mail?

don't think there is anything against it. i've had meat pies mailed to me through normal parcel post

cliffs:

bitch f**ked up.

Well seeing as you are moving there soon you should try and pull a stunt like that :lol:

:lol:

I'm not that f**king stupid to injure myself.

Accidents do happen, but f**k me, they're called 'accidents' for a reason! rolleyes.gif

bitch (and legal system) be crazy.

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/general/view/20101209woman_crippled_by_cybex_exercise_machine_wins_66m_weight_falls_on_small_company/srvc=home&position=also

cliffs:

And people wonder why this world is f**ked. Should have gotten enough to cover all her medical bills and enough for a holiday, now there are probably 100 people without a job, f**king slut should of stayed in the kitchen

cliffs:

And people wonder why this world is f**ked. Should have gotten enough to cover all her medical bills and enough for a holiday, now there are probably 100 people without a job, f**king slut should of stayed in the kitchen

There should be disclaimers with using those machines. If you're using it incorrectly and you injure yourself, your problem.

cliffs:

There should be disclaimers with using those machines. If you're using it incorrectly and you injure yourself, you are a douche and need to seek professional help.

FTFY

cliffs:

There should be disclaimers with using those machines. If you're using it incorrectly and you injure yourself, your problem.

You know those signs don't mean shit unless backed with lawyer statements or something like that. A guy burnt his hand on my parents oven and could of sent them broke even though it says "caution hot"

Retards

You know those signs don't mean shit unless backed with lawyer statements or something like that. A guy burnt his hand on my parents oven and could of sent them broke even though it says "caution hot"

Retards

Yeah same thing happened when some fat bitch in america burnt herself on a cup of coffee from Maccas and took them to the cleaners.

I would REALLY like my 3 month review... now... but nooo boss is on the phone!

I'll just do overtime so I can have my bloody review :(

What's happening people.

Spoken to Dan truck?

had a quick chat to him last night and he said last night we could probably have it at his depending on numbers. considering its sitting on 15 people, id say we have a venue. just need to figure out a date

I've wanted my bike license for ages.

I think I'll have a crack at it next year some time.

ive liked the idea, but me being 6'3" i would probably look like a *richard cranium* riding one

haha yeah i'm 6ft 3 too!

i was sitting on it and my bro is like 'nah.... doesn't suit you' lol

my knees are up at my shoulders haha

I have 2 pocket bikes Sharky. laugh.gif I'm just on 6ft.

and whens this gathering thing and where? someone text me details when.

Oi Liam,

While you're here,

How good are you with a red wine jus?

I've got a few bottles of red here and I wouldn't mind doing a nice steak tomorrow,

But my recipe is a little strong and I want something more smoother.

Remind me when I get home, will do a good write up.

Remind me when I get home, will do a good write up.

f**k this sunburn... wanted to do so much shit today, but cant as it feels like the skin on my back is ripping off...

And i usually never get burnt...