Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Cranium

The WTF do we call it thread

bishons

wed night beers rock

so does driving your track car in morning work traffic. suprised i didnt make it onto today tonight lol

waiting for chappelle show to come on 7mate

I drove mine into work today. f**king over faggots in commodores tailgating me or revving it next to me trying to show off.

f**king over people dressing their cars up as reindeers as well.

But the s14 will gain maximum respect with antlers and a red nose!

bishons

wed night beers rock

so does driving your track car in morning work traffic. suprised i didnt make it onto today tonight lol

I drove mine into work today. f**king over faggots in commodores tailgating me or revving it next to me trying to show off.

haha I'm fair tempted to start high beaming everyone I see with that crap on their car.

bishons

wed night beers rock

haha I'm fair tempted to start high beaming everyone I see with that crap on their car.

Or have one antler sticking out from the bottom of your car and some red paint dripping every so often...that would be more hilarious :lol:

Or have one antler sticking out from the bottom of your car and some red paint dripping every so often...that would be more hilarious :lol:

:lol:

Got that on now.

Haven't seen this ep before. Pretty good.

f**k me, just reversed one work car into the other. Whoops hahaha

since when could turbo talia hack accounts? that's not a mod power is it? :mellow:

f**k i hate those reindeer things

fads piss me off. but i do enjoy watching some come and go

fads-lolys.gif

Fads are always sick.

WTF are they?

Never mind, i looked it up whistle.gif

They had a name change from when i was younger :lol:

i actually wasnt giving YOU shit in the thread flying, just find it ridiculous someone like her, is a mod. she acts like she does, gets a bad rep, then whinges and moans when she gets criticised for acting like she does. we have some decent mods, but f**k me, u cant expect the site to have much credibility when they make people like that mods.

Yeah, I can't remember what they used to be called!

yeah. I'll say it.

FAGS.

I thought they were fags?

Yeah they were.

Some fag must have sued them. :lol:

Stupid fags.

No idea why though. :unsure:

thumbsup.gif

i actually wasnt giving YOU shit in the thread flying, just find it ridiculous someone like her, is a mod. she acts like she does, gets a bad rep, then whinges and moans when she gets criticised for acting like she does. we have some decent mods, but f**k me, u cant expect the site to have much credibility when they make people like that mods.

Yeah i know you weren't giving me shit personally. Although i found it offensive to claim that mods are given certain allowances, just because they are mods, when they are not.

If mods break the rules, they are also warned (all mods except Site and Senior have a warn bar). If a mod acts inappropriately, steps are taken to reverse these actions, and a discussion is held to ensure a better course of action is followed.

The mod in question may have acted inappropriately in the past, however they paid the price on a personal level. Since then, proper procedure and mediation between senior mods has followed.

It was proven today that the mod was tolerable when it was stated to keep the thread within guidelines, and nothing more was done.

Actions were only taken by other mods when thread was going completely off track (basically turned into a 2way bitch fight).

haha i like how me saying fads filled a page full of bullshit

carry on

i like the hot avatar girl fad

Can I make the new thread on Fire Child's behalf?

Yeah they were.

Some fag must have sued them. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

22358_311207888527_311207003527_3674501_6003350_n.jpg

Proof that FAGS can be awesome.

Yeah i know you weren't giving me shit personally. Although i found it offensive to claim that mods are given certain allowances, just because they are mods, when they are not.

If mods break the rules, they are also warned (all mods except Site and Senior have a warn bar). If a mod acts inappropriately, steps are taken to reverse these actions, and a discussion is held to ensure a better course of action is followed.

The mod in question may have acted inappropriately in the past, however they paid the price on a personal level. Since then, proper procedure and mediation between senior mods has followed.

It was proven today that the mod was tolerable when it was stated to keep the thread within guidelines, and nothing more was done.

Actions were only taken by other mods when thread was going completely off track (basically turned into a 2way bitch fight).

I do agree with Nisskid though.

She warns/deletes/hides posts that offend her. Yet eggs people on to abuse Steve when he already had like 4 people laying into him.

stevep is a fag tho

and that spandex guy is a box of fags. the amount of times he has acted innapropriatly towards me is stupid

page 100????? lolzorz