Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Cranium

The WTF do we call it thread

I thought they were fags?

thumbsup.gif

i actually wasnt giving YOU shit in the thread flying, just find it ridiculous someone like her, is a mod. she acts like she does, gets a bad rep, then whinges and moans when she gets criticised for acting like she does. we have some decent mods, but f**k me, u cant expect the site to have much credibility when they make people like that mods.

Yeah i know you weren't giving me shit personally. Although i found it offensive to claim that mods are given certain allowances, just because they are mods, when they are not.

If mods break the rules, they are also warned (all mods except Site and Senior have a warn bar). If a mod acts inappropriately, steps are taken to reverse these actions, and a discussion is held to ensure a better course of action is followed.

The mod in question may have acted inappropriately in the past, however they paid the price on a personal level. Since then, proper procedure and mediation between senior mods has followed.

It was proven today that the mod was tolerable when it was stated to keep the thread within guidelines, and nothing more was done.

Actions were only taken by other mods when thread was going completely off track (basically turned into a 2way bitch fight).

does she do any other moderation besides her own shit? like i said, seems to be her being a mod for her own personal agenda.

inevitability.jpg

how appropriate considering the topic..

thumbsup.gif

i actually wasnt giving YOU shit in the thread flying, just find it ridiculous someone like her, is a mod. she acts like she does, gets a bad rep, then whinges and moans when she gets criticised for acting like she does. we have some decent mods, but f**k me, u cant expect the site to have much credibility when they make people like that mods.

Yeah i know you weren't giving me shit personally. Although i found it offensive to claim that mods are given certain allowances, just because they are mods, when they are not.

If mods break the rules, they are also warned (all mods except Site and Senior have a warn bar). If a mod acts inappropriately, steps are taken to reverse these actions, and a discussion is held to ensure a better course of action is followed.

The mod in question may have acted inappropriately in the past, however they paid the price on a personal level. Since then, proper procedure and mediation between senior mods has followed.

It was proven today that the mod was tolerable when it was stated to keep the thread within guidelines, and nothing more was done.

Actions were only taken by other mods when thread was going completely off track (basically turned into a 2way bitch fight).

does she do any other moderation besides her own shit? like i said, seems to be her being a mod for her own personal agenda.

inevitability.jpg

how appropriate considering the topic..

hahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahaha

*takes breath

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he ha haha .....ha haaaaaaah

*wipes tear

thumbsup.gif

She gets made a mod, after contributing sweet f**k all to the site, yet my mod app is sitting in the mod section, with noone having replied to it??

How can you expect anybody to respect the whole moderating team, when she is a mod?

and that spandex guy is a box of fags. the amount of times he has acted innapropriatly towards me is stupid

Has he tried to touch your willy?

i like the hot avatar girl fad

Yeah need to bring that shit back.

wtf pervy lol

and her being a mod is just stupid. least most of the other mods actually do something

Es13

63634_174250799262867_100000338457515_426259_8225336_n.jpg

they be some mighty fine dick surking lips

I do agree with Nisskid though.

She warns/deletes/hides posts that offend her. Yet eggs people on to abuse Steve when he already had like 4 people laying into him.

she didn't do it.

I also didn't see her egging on Steve.. Someone else did though dry.gif

Oh a new thread has been created! :D

/thread. Gather what info you want out of this thread before deletion tomorrow arvo!