Sign in to follow this  
HI PSI

Post your height & weight

176cm

75kg

pretty lean

192cm

115kg

faily muscular build. want to drop another 10 or so, got some pudge around the body

down to 110 now :D

almost there

198 @ FKN 80kG?!?!! WTF, EAT SON!!!!!

Haha man i do. I find i have to be very careful with what i eat if i want to gain weight cause if i have fast burning foods such as high sugar things it actually stuffs me up more

Why don't we all weigh our cocks cause at the end of the day this threads an ego booster

How is your height and weight an ego booster? LMFAO

198 @ FKN 80kG?!?!! WTF, EAT SON!!!!!

Haha man i do. I find i have to be very careful with what i eat if i want to gain weight cause if i have fast burning foods such as high sugar things it actually stuffs me up more

Probably cause your eating the wrong things to gain weight :P

Maybe have a read of http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214455 and http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186074

170cm

88kg

i've got a decent beer belly now, not too sure how much weight i should aim at losing atm but i want to put on a fair bit of muscle aswell.

News Flash

5'7 and now 67KG!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone omgomgomg up 3-4kg :quagmire:

:lol:

186cm @ 135kg, way overweight, i hold it well and do footy/muay thai 5 days week ( weights in there somewhere too), just got to reign in the eating

Ghosty makes this thread..

Height 177

Weight 100

Clean ppress 100

Bench 130

Squat 185

Dead 220

Havnt tried 1rma for a while all should be on the up very soon.

180cm @ 85kg. Bit of pudge around the belly, aiming for 85 kg at 15% rather than the 19% currently

@ ghosty, cause so Many people are adding cms kg on and how much there all lifting, I don't think 3 reps of 120 kg bench is impressive

This thread is pretty redundant without lifts or possible pictures. Posting height and weight doesn't mean shit. You'd have no idea whether, at 5'6 and 96kg, I'm a solid little nugget or a fat little cunt. At least if I post my weights you know I'm more of a lifter than a cupcake hoarder. If it makes you feel insecure then ignore it.

Plus its the Fitness Diet Bodybuilding section, strength is relevant here, and any bloke who says he doesn't care about how much he lifts is a fucking liar.

Edited by El Freako

170cm and 78kg at last weigh. Havent been to the gym in forever and currently have a couple of broken toes, but planning on getting back into the weights asap.