Sign in to follow this  
cedz

preworkout

ey guys just a quick question , if you exercise after drinking preworkout, like black powder or superpump, does it help to unclog arteries and stuff ?

If you need stimulants to get through training, your diet is a shambles. You should be eating every 3 hours, your blood sugar levels should be stable. If you walk into the gym drinking a Mothers or No Bull, NoExplode etc, I know you’re not serious about improving. I’m not labelling you as lazy, I’m just sayin

Taken from M&M's latest newsletter PTC 146

Short answer no, long answer anything high in caffeine will make you energetic/open up blood cells etc none however clean out arteries. Unless you plan on training for a fairly short time you are going to fall off that high very quickly and be performing well below where you started pre-stupid overpriced drink. Not to mention running the risk especially in the warmer weather of dehydration. Only a healthy diet will help reduce Cholesterol etc which is the only thing restricting blood flow in arteries.

Edited by 7MA61

nahh jack3d dosnt work on me, the only preworkouts that really hit me are super pump 250 and black powder

Edited by diintzke

nahh jack3d dosnt work on me, the only preworkouts that really hit me are super pump 250 and black powder

I'm currently trying new Quake 10.0, i find it better than Superpump 250. No caffiene content

Why not take a gigantic serving of placebo 6 bazillion?

Will it still give me a wicked-sick pump?

I know a lot of people are against them but I do find a difference with using No Xplod for 2hr mma sessions towards the end. Has been repeatable so I don't think it's a placebo.

hmmm no explode isnt as good as superpump imo

Black Powder has always been one of my favourites. The energy and pump is endless.

Sumperpump 250 was.... Well, put it this way.. I renamed it SuperDump 250. It was just a sugar rush really for me.

Im currently, and have been, on No Xplode. Been using it consistently for the past 9 months.

To get the REALLL pump and energy out of No Xplode, I found you really have to get warmed up really well and then its all downhill from there.

Ill personally use No Xplode for an hour - 2 hour session if need be. Stack it with Nitrix caps and im still going strong.

I find a quadriple shot macchiato with 10 spoons of sugar works well for me :hypo:

lmao anyone ever head a evoltage? they go nuts

i find jacked sh!t. gives me a pump that cuts my sets short.. hate it.

I have heard very good things about a pre-workout called muscle marinade but no one i know personally has taken it

my fav pre workouts are 85% cocoa dark chocolate or peanut butter on toast.

if you dont know what it is... how do you know you havent had one?

/scarcasm taken on board.

I don't rely on supplements cause I eat my ass off but working late need a kick in the ass .... Just started vpx shotgun that I got cheap I just add extra 3G of pure beta alanine for that tingly feeling

been using 1mr on and off for a couple of months now. i think it makes a difference. you just keep lifting without really getting tired.

feel a bit scat afterwards tho...

using these pre workout supps after a while, the pump stops and you gotta put 2-3 and even sometimes 4 scoups. You need to get off them for a few wks and then change them around.

I use jack3d, I haven't used any other preworkout drink before, so I cant compare it to anything. I think it def makes a difference with my workout, and afterward I still have a huge energy boost (usually clean the house lol). after that though I feel tired as shit..

Yeah about a year ago i tried WTF(Wake The Freak) and Superpump 250....IMHO i believe WTF worked well better than Superpump 250....

Obviously both a Nitric Oxide supplement, Im still not too sure if it really made me "lift more weight" BUT i can say it def gave me a "pick me up". Needless to say......I dont use that shit anymore and concentrate on a Protein shake(Ripped), and that seems to be working well, and not to mention tastes awesome ahahah

+1 for jack3d. superpump 250 was a little un easy on the stomach. Serving size was much larger than jack3d so im assuming alot of fillers. Def feel as though they work but as others have said, you build up a tolerance and need to take a few extra scoops.

Update; Off the No Xplod now, Just wasnt worth it in the end, Saw no real gains..

Bought Jack3d, Been on that once every week if im lucky;

As majority of the time, Im trying Scivation's Quake 10.0 and Xtend for an intra supp. Pumps are ten times better than No Xplod, Or any other preworkout for that matter, And doesnt have Nitric oxide in it.

I recommend the Scivation products for sure!

Farkin hell these companies making these are laughing all the way to the bank huh.

IMO if the "pre-workout sups" are used correctly they can give a bit of a boost, if this boost is worth the money is up to the individual. Im currently using 1MR which is one of the new no filler ones (just more concentrated not as much shit in them) gives me a boost when Im a bit down on energy. The problem I have is after a week or two on any of the ones I have tried they basically begin to have no effect on me dry.gif which is always annoying. Some tips I use to avoid this are

• Only use them on days when Im feeling tired.
  • Use a couple of different types and alternate between them(expensive)
  • Once Ive finished using a product Ill take a break from them for a couple weeks

Even though a lot of people are against these i agree with what S13Dreams has said!

Iv used pre workouts off and on for a while now and have tried so many different brands and by far the best is N.O. SHOTGUN! I wont use anything else anymore

no explode was good when i started, almost felt like i was on a pill but now it doesnt work as well

Forget pre worout supps, they are just a band aid.

Just get enough food throughout the day and you be fine.

And the OP "does it unblock arteries and stuff" WTF?