Sign in to follow this  
sid280

5 Reasons The CIA Should Have Already Killed Julian Assange

its the cia pretending to release these 'devastating' leaks to the world to hide the true devastating secrets that they hold. you know like releasing the lesser truths as the real truths to hide the real truths with the lesser truths so therefore getting away with the truths thats been hidden by truths that dont matter in the large scale of truths but have been made to seem like a serious affair of truths. ya dig?

Well its a bit too late to debate whether he should or shouldn't have released those files. What's done is done....

But it's never too late to kill the f**ker.

Well, unless he dies of his own accord, in which case we can squat up and down on his body. 0Wn4g3 Y0

Nah, in the seriousness of the matter, I support wikileaks. I also love the idea of his 'insurance', which I'll be reading up. Good on him.

the fact that we live in a fascist society doesn't concern you?(look up the definition of fascism, i'm correct) corporations control the information, money, and the politicians. do you deny this?

If you're talking to me George;

I agree with and support your statement.

sorry dude, was more addressed to those who place more faith in govt. than individuals. ;)

the govt. has never earned our trust. example:

One of the most successful CIA covert operations concerns the removal of Gough Whitlam, the prime minister of Australia.

As leader of the Labour Party he advocated the abolition of conscription and Australian withdrawal from the Vietnam War, and in 1971 visited China, promising to establish diplomatic relations. This left-wing stance was popular with the Australian people and on 2 December 1972, Whitlam led the ALP to its first electoral victory since 1946.

After 23 years of continuous conservative rule, the bureaucracy was unhelpful, and the conservative state governments were implacably opposed to reform. Nevertheless, Whitlam embarked on a massive legislative reform program. In the space of a little less than three years, the Whitlam Government:

• established formal diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China[3];

• took responsibility for tertiary education over from the states and abolished tertiary fees[4];

• established the Schools Commission to distribute Federal funds to assist non-government schools on a needs basis;

• introduced a supporting benefit for single-parent families;

• abolished the death penalty for Federal crimes;

• reduced the voting age to 18 years;

• abolished the last vestiges of the White Australia Policy;

• mandated equal opportunities for women in Federal Government employment;

• appointed women to judicial and administrative positions;

• abolished conscription

• established the Order of Australia, Australia's own honours system.

The Senate managed to block some of Whitlam's legislation including:

• a universal, free health insurance system to be known as Medibank.

• Regulate the size of House of Representatives electorates to ensure one vote one value.

• Institute government overseeing of exploitation of minerals and oil.

Whitlam's foreign policy upset the CIA and the Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO). Whitlam became convinced that the ASIO was plotting against him and in March 1973, Attorney General Lionel Murphy ordered a raid on the ASIO offices.

According to Frank Snepp, his boss, Ted Shackley began to plot Whitlam's removal. Ray Cline and William Colby have both admitted that the left-wing government in Australia caused a crisis for the CIA. James Angleton claimed that Whitlam was a Soviet agent (in Angleton's world every left-winger was a KGB spy).

The situation got worse when the CIA discovered that Whitlam planned to close the American base, Pine Gap near Alice Springs. This was followed on 2 November, 1975, by Whitlam making a speech claiming that the CIA had been funding the National Country Party.

On 8th November, Ted Shackley sent a message of the ASIO, pointing out the dangers posed by Whitlam. Three days later, Governor-General Sir John Kerr, dismissed Whitlam and installed Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister until a federal election could be held.

The Murdoch press now launched a massive propaganda campaign against the Labour Party and with the two main opposition parties, the National Country/Liberal formed a coalition group and won the new election.

So, in essence the CIA brought down the democratically elected govt. of australia because of idealogical differences. bandaid.gifwhistle.gifwedgie.gif

Edited by George Jung

what he has done is inform a LOT of people who dont need to know secrets and have no use for knowing them see classified info, which is pretty pointless. But there's also a percentage of people who now have that information and can use it to cause far more damage than the info remaining secret ever would have.

I'm sorry but this is just not the case.

If information was leaked to him, it's already been leaked to so many other sources. People leak shit because they are blackmailed, broke and so forth. "For the greater good" is well down the list of either significant personal gain, or by avoiding significant personal hurt.

Granted everyday people don't know about it until it's posted on the internet, but for any country worth shit, they already know.

what he has done is inform a LOT of people who dont need to know secrets and have no use for knowing them see classified info, which is pretty pointless. But there's also a percentage of people who now have that information and can use it to cause far more damage than the info remaining secret ever would have.

If information was leaked to him, it's already been leaked to so many other sources. People leak shit because they are blackmailed, broke and so forth. "For the greater good" is well down the list of either significant personal gain, or by avoiding significant personal hurt.

Granted everyday people don't know about it until it's posted on the internet, but for any country worth shit, they already know.

In the logs, Manning explains his growing disillusionment with the U.S. Army and foreign policy.[4] He gives one example of being assigned the task of evaluating the arrest of Iraqis for allegedly publishing "anti Iraq" literature, only to discover that the writings were in fact scholarly critique of corruption in the cabinet of Iraq Prime Minister Al-Maliki titled "Where Did the Money Go?".[22] He reportedly said to Lamo, "I immediately took that information and ran to the officer to explain what was going on. He didn’t want to hear any of it. He told me to shut up and explain how we could assist the FPs in finding MORE detainees."[4] Manning reportedly characterized some of the allegedly leaked cables to Lamo as, "explaining how the first world exploits the third, in detail, from an internal perspective."[12]

proved you wrong in 5 minutes. :)

In the logs, Manning explains his growing disillusionment with the U.S. Army and foreign policy.[4] He gives one example of being assigned the task of evaluating the arrest of Iraqis for allegedly publishing "anti Iraq" literature, only to discover that the writings were in fact scholarly critique of corruption in the cabinet of Iraq Prime Minister Al-Maliki titled "Where Did the Money Go?".[22] He reportedly said to Lamo, "I immediately took that information and ran to the officer to explain what was going on. He didn’t want to hear any of it. He told me to shut up and explain how we could assist the FPs in finding MORE detainees."[4] Manning reportedly characterized some of the allegedly leaked cables to Lamo as, "explaining how the first world exploits the third, in detail, from an internal perspective."[12]

proved you wrong in 5 minutes. :)

What did he leak?

everything. the iraq/afghan war logs. the video of the apache attack. he was an army analyst in kuwait. currently incarcerated in military prison in the US. (Bradley Manning.) arguably braver than assange. but less careful, he bragged about it to a friend and was locked up 24 hours later.

everything. the iraq/afghan war logs. the video of the apache attack. he was an army analyst in kuwait. currently incarcerated in military prison in the US. (Bradley Manning.) arguably braver than assange. but less careful, he bragged about it to a friend and was locked up 24 hours later.

Thought so. What I'm referring to above is classified projects and actual technology and so forth.

I was going to make the point before about the grunts. The top level security cleared people have access to classified information, but so do the guys that are on the ground. Drinking is a big culture in the armed forces, and as they say, "lose lips sink ships".

Leaking the information to Assange was obviously something that he did out of frustration, but I guarantee that he was one of those people that never took security truly seriously.

The point is, he leaked information about things after the fact. While it's not a good thing for the US, it's different than leaking information about how to undermine weapons/recreate weapons/etc.

For all you block heads with your head in the sand Julian Assange is the Australian who owns and runs wikileaks.

Whenever there is a choice between conspiracy and f**k up always pick f**k up....

This is a f**k up and nothing more.

lol, i love it how people think the government only keep secrets for the good. the definition of naivety right there.

well have you ever kept a secret to stop someone getting in trouble with the law, friends or into a fight?? sometimes theres good secrets but wiki leaks to me has well past its used by date. a very good political stunt. what would you think if these leaks caused russia or china to take up arms agaisnt america, great britan, australia.... etc. and started world war three. since no one can afford another war atm there doing there best to stop it. BEAR IN MIND THERE IS A LOT OF GREY IN THE WORLD AND SHIT ISNT BLACK AND WHITE. its sensitive information about countries with bigger guns and more troops then we have...... i'd rather not piss them off

lol, i love it how people think the government only keep secrets for the good. the definition of naivety right there.

well have you ever kept a secret to stop someone getting in trouble with the law, friends or into a fight?? sometimes theres good secrets but wiki leaks to me has well past its used by date. a very good political stunt. what would you think if these leaks caused russia or china to take up arms agaisnt america, great britan, australia.... etc. and started world war three. since no one can afford another war atm there doing there best to stop it. BEAR IN MIND THERE IS A LOT OF GREY IN THE WORLD AND SHIT ISNT BLACK AND WHITE. its sensitive information about countries with bigger guns and more troops then we have...... i'd rather not piss them off

most secrets that are kept by someone are to benefit themselves, secrets that are about someone else are very rarely kept secret due to the nature of humans.

wikileaks control what they release, there is TONNES of stuff they dont release due to their belief that it would be dangerous to do so, they also censor stuff so that details such as names, which arent really important, are kept out of it so that people arent put in danger.

the most dangerous part about the information leaked is usually simply the credibility that an organisation may lose, but that loss is rarely unjustified.

most secrets that are kept by someone are to benefit themselves, secrets that are about someone else are very rarely kept secret due to the nature of humans.

wikileaks control what they release, there is TONNES of stuff they dont release due to their belief that it would be dangerous to do so, they also censor stuff so that details such as names, which arent really important, are kept out of it so that people arent put in danger.

the most dangerous part about the information leaked is usually simply the credibility that an organisation may lose, but that loss is rarely unjustified.

going to have to start using dot points soon hahaha

trust is an issue for me. how hard would it be to simply add a few documents here and there.... you have all the letter heads, signitures and templates for some nasty work to be done.

now the hardest part is what they can release. if the wiki leaks founder does get jailed. a simple bid to get him out could turn into wiki leaks posting highly sensitive information. it would be a sure fire way to release him. at what cost?? currently his life to his fellow workers and supporters is more important than a countrys secruity. if they were to kill him he would turn into a martyr anyway.

my views have changed lately due to this issue. im all for human rights but i will admit there will always be wars fought, lives lost. now i will use a very ccontroversial senario. the dan brown series mainly the da vinci code. how one man has discovered the secret to the church and how his imformation could prove them unjust. would you tell that secret knowing what you do say will cause major panic accross the globe. fighting will start and the fabric that we've now have our society written on torn.

australia does look at the world in a very different view. seeing as we have a large open space under a single banner. in europe, the middle east there are countries with guns at every border. two groups looking for a just reason to invade each other. well now we have wiki leaks yelling in the background. alot of the stuff that has been said ( mind you in have only read snipets ) could just cause chaos.

in practice you are walking down hinley street. there is always people there looking for fights. well thats what its like in a global sense. except now western countries have wiki leaks telling the guy who is looking for a fight that you wispered to your mate next to you think that he looks like a wanker. put simply. you were never going to say it to his face but you did say it. should someone have the right to walk over to him and tell him that? what would you want to do to your buddy?

going to have to start using dot points soon hahaha

trust is an issue for me. how hard would it be to simply add a few documents here and there.... you have all the letter heads, signitures and templates for some nasty work to be done.

now the hardest part is what they can release. if the wiki leaks founder does get jailed. a simple bid to get him out could turn into wiki leaks posting highly sensitive information. it would be a sure fire way to release him. at what cost?? currently his life to his fellow workers and supporters is more important than a countrys secruity. if they were to kill him he would turn into a martyr anyway.

my views have changed lately due to this issue. im all for human rights but i will admit there will always be wars fought, lives lost. now i will use a very ccontroversial senario. the dan brown series mainly the da vinci code. how one man has discovered the secret to the church and how his imformation could prove them unjust. would you tell that secret knowing what you do say will cause major panic accross the globe. fighting will start and the fabric that we've now have our society written on torn.

australia does look at the world in a very different view. seeing as we have a large open space under a single banner. in europe, the middle east there are countries with guns at every border. two groups looking for a just reason to invade each other. well now we have wiki leaks yelling in the background. alot of the stuff that has been said ( mind you in have only read snipets ) could just cause chaos.

in practice you are walking down hinley street. there is always people there looking for fights. well thats what its like in a global sense. except now western countries have wiki leaks telling the guy who is looking for a fight that you wispered to your mate next to you think that he looks like a wanker. put simply. you were never going to say it to his face but you did say it. should someone have the right to walk over to him and tell him that? what would you want to do to your buddy?

im sorry, that's just too much "keep facing forward, never ask questions" for me to swallow.

I haven't gone on wikileaks. Never will. Especially from my own computer. NSA will track every IP that accesses the site and track it. Yes they have the computer power for it!! But to "manage" it is another thing and an impossible task. Plus I'm going for a 'sensitive' job soon and if it were seen me to be on that site, I don't know how that would affect my prospect.

nsa will track 1000000 computers using, or that have just used it. yea BE WORRIED

http://www.wimp.com/chomskyexplains/ good video explaining global propaganda. highly relivant

Julian Assange won't die for a while yet. At the moment, there's the bluff (what's happening now) to see how the rest of the world reacts. If the rest of the world says, "Great! You got the bastard" then wikileaks will fall by the wayside and dissolve. otherwise, if people say, "Hang on, this isn't right", then the level of resistance against authorities, regarding wikileaks, is going to increase quite substantially. By doing the bluff, they figure out which way it's going to go, without having to suffer severe consequences. By shooting him, they find out which way things are going to go now, then have to live it immediately.

i dont know who that julian guy is but they should kill justin beiber. Thats your main guy

2nd post, thread ending form!

we need + repz back!

So many tinfoil hat wearing weirdos on this site.

I'm all for knowing the 'government's secrets' and all the CIA shit but not at the cost of a massive war that will kill millions. I'm not sure if I can be f**ked fighting in a war, too lazy and lack of beer will kill me, not a f**king bullet!

I haven't gone on wikileaks. Never will. Especially from my own computer. NSA will track every IP that accesses the site and track it. Yes they have the computer power for it!! But to "manage" it is another thing and an impossible task. Plus I'm going for a 'sensitive' job soon and if it were seen me to be on that site, I don't know how that would affect my prospect.

:lol:

Don't flatter yourself. It wouldn't affect your prospects for shit. Posting on the internetz about your SUPA TOP SEKRET SECRETZZZZ JOB may however.

http://gizmodo.com/5705430/wikileaks-julian-assange-is-not-accused-of-rape

so, he didn't rape anyone. sex was consensual but he didn't wear a condom. dodgy as f**k.

I love how he seems to be more wanted than Osama Bin Laden at the moment... all for an apparent "rape" or whatever the media seems to be milking from it... a man is tracked by interpol because he didn't use a condom... wow that must be one of the biggest misuses of policing I have ever seen in my life if I have ever seen one... trouble is people do crime everyday and flee the jurisdiction of the country trouble is they are not chased up as much as Mr Assange imagine if they were... and these are people to who I believe have done far more vial and derogatory crimes Osama Bin Laden for one of them...

I think there is something which the US is really really hiding and that Mr Assange knows...

the rape charge is pure bull

the U.S has wanted him for a while now. I cant believe that he is still alive. The will try everything they can to kill him.

The rape charges are for a breakage of a condom during consentual sex. This is apperaently rape in Switzerland or where ever it happend.

The Australian government saying that they are going to cancell his passport is a clear sign of how Americanised our Government is.

Come on this is a guy trying to publish the truth in a highly censored world and our own government wants to cancell his passport and wont offer him refuge in his own country. OMG what the f**k has Australia turned into honeslty. Are we just America's fluffer in their quest to destroy the world.

Julia Gillard was also trying to say that he had broken some law in Australia. What law ?

The GG was saying that they were pursing the matter vigourosly. WTF shouldnt they be tring to get him home so they can protect him from America.

I hope some of his links detail Port Arthur and other events in Australia.