Sign in to follow this  
sid280

5 Reasons The CIA Should Have Already Killed Julian Assange

how many people waved the australian flag on australia day. were all proud aussies are we not?

so how the f**k could you like someone that has no national interest.

look the governments corrupt. old news. politians are in it for themselves. old news. but while my water is clean, electricity keeps pumping, food is readily avalible, transport is at your fingertips i will stand up against someone who has a chance off stopping this. he'll go live in africa, china, korea. have dirty water, get aids. dont protect YOUR interests. its up to you

at the end off the day. where my family and friends are is where i will happily put my life on the line and protect them. im patriotic, i love australia. off course im not going to agree with some "media freedom fighter" when he has not helped my country at all.

sorry to sound like an american but why put your own country second. we have a bloody good lifestyle here. we have heath care, there not alot of countries that cant boast that.

Your putting your country second to America's pride by supporting them in getting rid of him

how many people waved the australian flag on australia day. were all proud aussies are we not?

look the governments corrupt. old news. politians are in it for themselves. old news. but while my water is clean, electricity keeps pumping, food is readily avalible, transport is at your fingertips i will stand up against someone who has a chance off stopping this. he'll go live in africa, china, korea. have dirty water, get aids. dont protect YOUR interests. its up to you

at the end off the day. where my family and friends are is where i will happily put my life on the line and protect them. im patriotic, i love australia. off course im not going to agree with some "media freedom fighter" when he has not helped my country at all.

sorry to sound like an american but why put your own country second. we have a bloody good lifestyle here. we have heath care, there not alot of countries that cant boast that.

Your putting your country second to America's pride by supporting them in getting rid of him

if america goes to war then australia will. we've been doing it for years

I believe that way of thinking has a name... something to do with heads in sand.

Even with this information, you can keep your head in the sand and be thankful for your clean water. That's not the issue here. There are many of us out there who are interested in caring a little more. We wanna know where our votes go, what's going on, and how elected candidates behave on the world stage.

That's what democracy is, and it's another thing you should be thankful for. If Assange does get put away on crap charges, it spits in the face of the so-called transparency of democracy. We might as well be in a dictatorship.

if america goes to war then australia will. we've been doing it for years

Your stupidity astounds me.

some would consider that selfishness, not patriotism. some would consider a more patriotic deed to risk their own skin to make our country a better place.

would u concede that our country isn't perfect? would u concede that it could be better?

be honest, what you dont like is the idea of uncertainty, you would rather everything just stays as is, the unknown is a scary place, and god forbid things might change, for the better or worse it's just too scary to think about for you.

dont play the patriotic card, it only puts u on the same level as the rednecks and tea party retards down south in the states. it has nothing to do with patriotism, it has to do with your personal fears.

nisskid hit the nail on the head with that one.

What if it was your family harmed by someone elses bullshit war? Wouldn't you want the world to know the truth?

It's dumb people like you that keep supporting wars out of self interest.

Im liking K-Rudds I dont give a f**k attitude ehehe.

Yeah I agree that there shouldn't be a any secrets in a democracy in the first place, Julian is really showing whats going on, nations using their men as toilet paper for their own arse.

Its interesting whose side NINEMSN is on, scum..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmuSqlvWE4

"Patriot: The person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about" [Mark Twain]

"it sounds harsh, cos you so well adjusted."

Sweet quote from Obama a while back...

‎"I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes."

:lol:

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2228062

Woah...

“When it comes to the flow of information, I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes, because then citizens of countries around the world can call their own government to account,” he said.

I wonder if he still holds that view! :lol:

Wikileaks / Sunshine press is a media organisation, therefore they should be afforded the same protections as all other media / journalists have.

There are some secrets that are meant to be kept. And really, we have no right to know what goes on at the top rung of political negotiations/discussions.

I don't care what you guys think, but leaking information like this is a crime and he should be punished and the site taken down. I fully support the US and the Aus government in trying to shut this down before more damaging information is leaked.

It undoes years of work and relationship building.

^^ this is one the best post in this entire thread.

You guys who are saying that Wikileaks is the best thing ever or that you're getting your kicks out of reading it or that there should be no secrets in the world ect ect, are incredibly naieve and ill informed.

The general public simply has no need to know all the secrets that are contained by Goverments and Goverement Agencies. That is after all why they are classified and not readily available under the Freedom of Information Acts.

As members of the general public, it is highly unlikely that knowing or not knowing these secrets, will impact on our ordinary lives at all. What it most certainly will do however, is enlighten other foreign Governments and other foreign Intelligence Organisations whom are not normally privied to this information. THIS is what may impact on you - maybe not directly but certainly indirectly as a Nation if nothing else. By informing them of our, and by our I mean the Governments who share this information normally but particulary the US as most of the leaked documents are classified US EYES ONLY, it highlights to these Foreign Governments and the other parties mentioned how we percieve them but more importantly - what we are interested in collecting more on. The impact this has on Intelligence professionals, Governments and other parties referenced in these papers will be quite profound.

Some of you guys who have posted here think you are entitled to know everything, and that there should be no secrets. Open your eyes and grow up! If it was so easy to maintain some semblance of peace and order in the world, then why in the history of man kind has it never occurred and why the f**k aren't you at the top of the food chain running the show?? Governments at International levels already have their work cut out for em just to coexist and progress let alone when the opposition is scoping out their play book.

Some of the leaked information will have little negative affect, though on the other hand some of it has huge potential (and most certainly already has) to massively impact on things like Regional Stability, International politics, Foreign Trade, Peace Agreements, future conflict resolutions, risking exposure of Intelligence professionals aswell as their access to that intelligence, and a huge list of other areas most people in the general public, let alone on this forum, have absolutely zero appreciation for.

The documents are already out, this unfortunately cannot be undone. Ol' mate will pay a price for this mess he's created and I would expect him to pay dearly for it.

call me selfish all you want. i am. my life is the most important thing in the world to me. i'll protect myself and way of life. ill put my family and friends infront of everything else.

"would u concede that our country isn't perfect? would u concede that it could be better?" by nisskid

no it isnt perfect. it could be better yes. do you like ice cream?

"be honest, what you dont like is the idea of uncertainty, you would rather everything just stays as is, the unknown is a scary place, and god forbid things might change, for the better or worse it's just too scary to think about for you.

dont play the patriotic card, it only puts u on the same level as the rednecks and tea party retards down south in the states. it has nothing to do with patriotism, it has to do with your personal fears."

no it has to do with the fact that i enjoy my current way of life and by toppling goverments over there will be many years off rebuilding. it would turn to shit iff we had no one to control us. yes controled, cause we all are by the government. dont say you arent because you are. they control how you make your money, give you money to live if you cant provide it yourself.

if he topples the us government by his insurance file ( he is selfish since he is protecting his life for his own beliefs ) then internation trade will suffer. why? because america is the money hub off the world. wall street could collapse, leaving people broke. did you think about that? what other things have you not cared to look at?? how much aid would australia be asked to provide to stablise america?? would china and russia come to help or would they just let america fall to the ground?? these are not fears these are thought about problems that really do need to be asked.

i've acepted that i can never live a truely free life. tbh i dont want to either. if you want to be free well go live in a forest and survive only by yourself. have no other help. the australian government makes most of my life doings simple. there are alot more governments that are alot more worse than ours. our government doesnt kill its citizens do they....

we have this ideal of freedom and its stupid. a free man would be able to drive a car without a licence. a free man would be able to go buy 1000 nuclear warheads if he wished. is this idea safe?? as i stated before there is no free speech. other wise k rudds comment would not off come back to haunt him. HE WOULD OFF BEEN ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT HE SAID WITHOUT GETTING IN SHIT FOR IT. agree?

freedom of the press allows ACA and today tonight to publish what ever they see fit. what ever they wish. do you agree with freedom of the media for thier case?? or only when it suits your causes?

There are some secrets that are meant to be kept. And really, we have no right to know what goes on at the top rung of political negotiations/discussions.

I don't care what you guys think, but leaking information like this is a crime and he should be punished and the site taken down. I fully support the US and the Aus government in trying to shut this down before more damaging information is leaked.

It undoes years of work and relationship building.

^^ this is one the best post in this entire thread.

You guys who are saying that Wikileaks is the best thing ever or that you're getting your kicks out of reading it or that there should be no secrets in the world ect ect, are incredibly naieve and ill informed.

The general public simply has no need to know all the secrets that are contained by Goverments and Goverement Agencies. That is after all why they are classified and not readily available under the Freedom of Information Acts.

As members of the general public, it is highly unlikely that knowing or not knowing these secrets, will not impact on our ordinary lives at all. What it most certainly will do however, is enlighten other foreign Governments and other foreign Intelligence Organisations whom are not normally privied to this information. THIS is what may impact on you - maybe not directly but certainly indirectly as a Nation if nothing else. By informing them of our, and by our I mean the Governments who share this information normally but particulary the US as most of the leaked documents are classified US EYES ONLY, it highlights to these Foreign Governments and the other parties mentioned how we percieve them but more importantly - what we are interested in collecting more on. The impact this has on Intelligence professionals, Governments and other parties referenced in these papers will be quite profound.

Some of you guys who have posted here think you are entitled to know everything, and there should be no secrets. Open your eyes and grow up! If it was so easy to maintain some semblance of peace and order in the world, then why in the history of man kind has it never occurred and why the f**k aren't you at the top of the food chain running the show?? Governments at International levels already have the work cut out for em just to coexist and progress let alone when the opposition is scoping out their play book.

Some of the leaked information will have little negative affect, though on the other hand some of it has huge potential (and most certainly already has) to massively impact on things like Regional Stability, International politics, Foreign Trade, Peace Agreements, future conflict resolutions, risking exposure of Intelligence professionals aswell as their access to that intelligence, and a huge list of other areas most people in the general public, let alone on this forum, have absolutely zero appreciation for.

The documents are already out, this unfortunately cannot be undone. Ol' mate will pay a price for this mess he's created and I would expect him to pay dearly for it.

make that both of yours have been the best worded posts in this thread.

Kevin Rudd, the former prime minister and now foreign minister, said the leaks are the fault of the Americans, not the Australian Julian Assange.

"Mr Assange is not himself responsible for the unauthorised release of 250,000 documents from the U.S. diplomatic communications network. The Americans are responsible for that," Rudd told Reuters.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=12340124

Brilliant. :thumbsup:

call me selfish all you want. i am. my life is the most important thing in the world to me. i'll protect myself and way of life. ill put my family and friends infront of everything else.

"would u concede that our country isn't perfect? would u concede that it could be better?" by nisskid

no it isnt perfect. it could be better yes. do you like ice cream?

"be honest, what you dont like is the idea of uncertainty, you would rather everything just stays as is, the unknown is a scary place, and god forbid things might change, for the better or worse it's just too scary to think about for you.

dont play the patriotic card, it only puts u on the same level as the rednecks and tea party retards down south in the states. it has nothing to do with patriotism, it has to do with your personal fears."

no it has to do with the fact that i enjoy my current way of life and by toppling goverments over there will be many years off rebuilding. it would turn to shit iff we had no one to control us. yes controled, cause we all are by the government. dont say you arent because you are. they control how you make your money, give you money to live if you cant provide it yourself.

if he topples the us government by his insurance file ( he is selfish since he is protecting his life for his own beliefs ) then internation trade will suffer. why? because america is the money hub off the world. wall street could collapse, leaving people broke. did you think about that? what other things have you not cared to look at?? how much aid would australia be asked to provide to stablise america?? would china and russia come to help or would they just let america fall to the ground?? these are not fears these are thought about problems that really do need to be asked.

i've acepted that i can never live a truely free life. tbh i dont want to either. if you want to be free well go live in a forest and survive only by yourself. have no other help. the australian government makes most of my life doings simple. there are alot more governments that are alot more worse than ours. our government doesnt kill its citizens do they....

we have this ideal of freedom and its stupid. a free man would be able to drive a car without a licence. a free man would be able to go buy 1000 nuclear warheads if he wished. is this idea safe?? as i stated before there is no free speech. other wise k rudds comment would not off come back to haunt him. HE WOULD OFF BEEN ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT HE SAID WITHOUT GETTING IN SHIT FOR IT. agree?

freedom of the press allows ACA and today tonight to publish what ever they see fit. what ever they wish. do you agree with freedom of the media for thier case?? or only when it suits your causes?

Whats has control have to do with the truth, I mean China, Korea, India and Russia dont have a problem stating about their defence, why does America have to pretend to be all christian? so uncle Sam wont have a problem recruiting morons to defend some rich *milkshake* who wouldn't give two f**ks about you.

"Osama bombed the twin towers so lets attack Sadam which has nothing to do with it" WTF

Bahahaha. Anonymous have taken down mastercard.com (with DDoS attacks) in retaliation to them cutting off donation payments to Wikileaks. They knocked paypal.com off the net temporarily a few days ago as well :thumb: Love it.

Read about it here: http://www.businessinsider.com/cyber-hackers-that-took-down-swiss-bank-site-have-now-taken-down-mastercardcom-2010-12

And the swiss bank which closed one of Assange's bank accounts is still not back online.... For the lulz :D Go Anonymous!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/hackers-website-bank-froze-wikileaks-funds/

And if you want to hit up wikileaks - here's about 500 mirrors of the site:

http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

Kevin Rudd, the former prime minister and now foreign minister, said the leaks are the fault of the Americans, not the Australian Julian Assange.

"Mr Assange is not himself responsible for the unauthorised release of 250,000 documents from the U.S. diplomatic communications network. The Americans are responsible for that," Rudd told Reuters.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=12340124

Brilliant. :thumbsup:

for the first time, i actually have an ounce of respect for him. although he's probably just bitter at the americans due to the wrap they gave him.

Bahahaha. Anonymous have taken down mastercard.com (with DDoS attacks) in retaliation to them cutting off donation payments to Wikileaks. They knocked paypal.com off the net temporarily a few

the shit going down purely because of that site astounds me....

id hate to see what would happen if someone were to truly f**k (that, that shall not be named) off...

had to bring alex jones into this didnt u? can we keep him out of the discussion for those of us who are trying to keep a little credibility on this side?

just a different american point of view thats all

you have to admit the interwed was the last frontiier and they have been waiting for some promblem action solution on this

i think its pretty relavant considering our own country is tring to bring in a Chinese style filter and no one gives a fk

and in refrence to alex jones

yes he is a bit over the top and some say he is an insider posing as a

im quite sure he has more knowledge on most subjects like this than you and i will ever do

knowledge aint worth shit when it's tainted with as much bias as he has. he is set in his ways, and any information he gathers is warped to his story, anything else is discarded.

So who on this forum thinks that attacking master-card and such is as right thing to do?

To me that is the starting point to a net based terrorist group.

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

So who on this forum thinks that attacking master-card and such is as right thing to do?

It's not the right thing to do, but it's on the same level as pulling wikileaks accounts from banks/DDOS attacks on their servers/stopping people from donating via credit card companies.

An eye for an eye is what it is.

Honestly, silskidz, you're trolling. You aren't using information in your posts, you're using hearsay and emotion to blurt out crap. We know your opinion now. You hate the whole thing and the world should remain as it is. Thankyou for your opinion, we get it. Now please either contribute to the conversation about further developments or take a hike.

The banks stopped the wiki leaks accounts so they would not be caught up in the legal problems. As most business would do.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

To the trolling accusations I respectfully wish that you withtract your statement as it does offend me. If you choose not to I can choose to turn this into a police matter regarding cyber bullying.