Sign in to follow this  
sid280

5 Reasons The CIA Should Have Already Killed Julian Assange

The banks stopped the wiki leaks accounts so they would not be caught up in the legal problems. As most business would do.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

To the trolling accusations I respectfully wish that you withtract your statement as it does offend me. If you choose not to I can choose to turn this into a police matter regarding cyber bullying.

http://www.itwire.com/your-it-news/home-it/43743-cyber-safety-help-button-aims-to-help-keep-aussies-safe-online

Ok, Here is the issue that I see:

Wikileaks has received leaked documents, they have then published them.

This is something that journalists have been doing since the profession was created.

Forget the most recent leak, what about the Afghan/Iraq war logs detailing covered up war crimes and clarifying the lack of intention to go to war....

I would rather have 10 leaks published that shouldn't have been than 1 leak not published that should be.

The question is, if the New York Times published the documents, would the government have gone after them? How would you feel about it if it was the SMH that leaked it and was now getting slammed?

We do not want a world where the extent of the media coverage is equivalent to Today Tonight or ACA.... Governments get away with enough as it is.

and rape is coincidentally the hardest charge to prove or disprove and even ruins his character without even being found guilty.

Funny how all this happens when he leaks documents, freemasons should be hanged.

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

you are an idiot. the reichstag fire was legal? (go google it, little boy) the invasion of france and poland was legal? the mass extermination of jews/gypsies/homos was legal? you have no idea. i agree that this information (wikileaks) is of no use to you. you would have no idea how to read and process it, let alone understand it. in conclusion.....wedgie.gif

Ok, Here is the issue that I see:

Wikileaks has received leaked documents, they have then published them.

This is something that journalists have been doing since the profession was created.

Forget the most recent leak, what about the Afghan/Iraq war logs detailing covered up war crimes and clarifying the lack of intention to go to war....

I would rather have 10 leaks published that shouldn't have been than 1 leak not published that should be.

The question is, if the New York Times published the documents, would the government have gone after them? How would you feel about it if it was the SMH that leaked it and was now getting slammed?

We do not want a world where the extent of the media coverage is equivalent to Today Tonight or ACA.... Governments get away with enough as it is.

word.

see this guy, silskidz? he has a clue. learn from him. ;)

The banks stopped the wiki leaks accounts so they would not be caught up in the legal problems. As most business would do.

To the trolling accusations I respectfully wish that you withtract your statement as it does offend me. If you choose not to I can choose to turn this into a police matter regarding cyber bullying.

nice word. make that one up yourself? whistle.gif

"Those who have done nothing wrong have nothing to fear"

Isn't that what the governments say when they want information about civilians?

What crime exactly has he commited?

i thnk the charge will be along the lines off releasing stolen information or something. he thinks he has lawyers but he's forgeting hes going up agaisnt the people who wrote the laws.

Sounds like a sick line for a movie ad

Im on the fence for this one

a) I think the government shouldnt really have anything to hide

B) alot of people are stupid and need ignorance to get by

I looked at wikileaks and there wasnt much people didnt already know anyway so i dont really understand why there is so much about it. I cant beleive that they said something about revoking his australian citizenship though we have rapists and murderers who are still australian citizens but by gosh if you piss america off we will denounce you..

Only if the cyber police can back trace it.

The spies within :D This could even bring a change of government if Arbib resigns ^_^

Martin Luther King, Jr.

you are an idiot. the reichstag fire was legal? (go google it, little boy) the invasion of france and poland was legal? the mass extermination of jews/gypsies/homos was legal? you have no idea. i agree that this information (wikileaks) is of no use to you. you would have no idea how to read and process it, let alone understand it. in conclusion.....wedgie.gif

everything he did IN ( i have put the key word in capitals ) germany was legal. you really are not that smart. what he did outside that country was not.

to the guy boasting about patriotism:

How would you feel if you were an american and you proud that son/husband/daughter/brother or whoever went to fight for your country and was killed. You felt like he was a hero sacrificing his life for the good of the nation.

Then you find out that the president and government officials had heaps of shares in a very large weapons manufacturer who happened to be supplying said weapons to the war. And then it comes to light the reasons for the war were false.

Just so someone could have the big yacht with the gold toilet seat?

Shouldnt someone answer for this?

Yeah worst case scenario stuff might change but the world is becoming something out of an Orwell novel and something needed to happen. At least this has people talking openly about government secrecy and the public, people who may not usually think about it or talk about it.

typo

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/'>http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/

For those in this thread who are against freedom of information, this site serves as a little reminder of the good that's come from Wikileaks. Refresh the page to get a new reminder.

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/

ECHO.... echo.... echo.....

:D

if you actually wish to find out everything involving iraq then read this book.

thomas-e.-ricks-fiasco-the-american-military-adventure-in-iraq-cd-audio-book-1045-p.jpg

it'll open your eyes and make the whole war alot clearer. it backdates information to 1991 and the first invasion. if you guys really think your top shit about all this conspiracy then read this book. im 1/4 of the way through and its goes into more detail and accurate accounts than you think.... its a bloody good read

george jung. hmmmm i suspect nisskid with troll face on?

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/'>http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/

For those in this thread who are against freedom of information, this site serves as a little reminder of the good that's come from Wikileaks. Refresh the page to get a new reminder.

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/

ECHO.... echo.... echo.....

:D

:lol: my bad.

I'm trying to work and update multiple threads on multiple forums at once lol.

i take offense to the fact that you think george jung is a troll and demand that you remove your post immediately. :rolleyes:

i take offense to the fact that you think george jung is a troll and demand that you remove your post immediately. rolleyes.gif

unless that is your troll account then i would be happy. just admit it hey hahaha

typo

Errr.. how is it a typo when you've taken two words and mashed them together to form your own? retract and withdraw != withtract ? lol you should try a dictionary next time buddy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

everything he did IN ( i have put the key word in capitals ) germany was legal. you really are not that smart. what he did outside that country was not.

did you google the Reichstag fire? you've got no idea.

invent any new words today?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

while he had power everything he did was legal in germany. yes / no?

and no words buts its not even midday where i am haha

was it right him doing that? i dont think so....

typo

Errr.. how is it a typo when you've taken two words and mashed them together to form your own? retract and withdraw != withtract ? lol you should try a dictionary next time buddy.

still a typo my fingers missed the keys haha

Martin Luther King, Jr.

while he had power everything he did was legal. yes / no?

NO. just because you repeat bullshit does not make it true. you've been repeatedly schooled in this thread. NO points you've made have stood up to any intelligent reasoning. In conclusion, you fail, and i couldn't be bothered. fools will continue to be fools.

i take offense to the fact that you think george jung is a troll and demand that you remove your post immediately. rolleyes.gif

unless that is your troll account then i would be happy. just admit it hey hahaha

Why would any of us long term members need a troll account? Everyone knows we claim it how we see it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

while he had power everything he did was legal. yes / no?

NO. just because you repeat bullshit does not make it true. you've been repeatedly schooled in this thread. NO points you've made have stood up to any intelligent reasoning. In conclusion, you fail, and i couldn't be bothered. fools will continue to be fools.

but you keep repeating yourself

also i wrote this

free speech does not exsist. if i was to call you a gay cunty faggot. you can put defamation charges on me. i was not able to speak freely without fear.

so i did prove that free speech does not exsist as many do think.

so you saying NO points you've made have stood up to any intelligent reasoning. one has. you lied

Why would any of us long term members need a troll account? Everyone knows we claim it how we see it.

can you vouch for everyone on this site?