Sign in to follow this  
sid280

5 Reasons The CIA Should Have Already Killed Julian Assange

Worse journalists STEAL medical records of footballers for a sports stories and paparazzi shove their cameras anywhere it takes to get a revealing photo.

I know the importance of secrets, however secrets concealing corruption and exploitation of power is sickening.

bingo, we seem to be happy f**king with celebrities lives as long as we get a good drama kick out of it, yet we wanna protect big businessman and politicians from having their corruption exposed?

Stockholm syndrome much?

Well i guess it just goes to show how scary of a world we live in. The Cold War is NOT OVER. Never stopped. Just went in a different direction, more 'under-the-radar'. Wikileaks is there to tell joe blow, random facts about the world should he decide to seek them. Like some have said. Majority of the documents is useless crap and boring anyways. But with gossip, there is always JUICY gossip. And this is what America and the rest dislike about this.

I'm more concerned with how Electricity, Gas & Water are going up next year here in SA. Water i can understand due to paying for the DE-Salination plant. But electricity and gas!!! And food is on the rise as always, petrol too. To me these are more important things to be angry and concerned and pissed off about and wanting to STAND up and do something about than some Australian who bit off more than he can chew. You mess with Intelligence Agencies, you generally get "ruined".

So rising price of services is more important than Shell corrupting the Nigerian government? Than Aussie politicians working on the sly for America? Than corrupt US contractors supplying young boys, dressed as women to dance for Afghan men, who then bid on the boys and rape them, while the US embassy was completely aware? Than bankers stealing and driving commodity prices up and down as they choose? Than innocent people being wasted by troops for no good reason at all?

You do realise that your electricity, gas, water and food is going up in price because of corruption and greed, right? You do realise that you buy petrol for such a CHEAP price because we joined in on "The War On Terror", right?

Assange has broken no laws aside from that in Sweden for "Sex by Surprise", which is nothing more than a fine. He has not "hacked" anything. He has merely been provided information by whistle-blowers, private information, and released it to the public. He is a journalist, and this is what journalists do.

Worse journalists STEAL medical records of footballers for a sports stories and paparazzi shove their cameras anywhere it takes to get a revealing photo.

I know the importance of secrets, however secrets concealing corruption and exploitation of power is sickening.

Yo, Dark Bringer, you appear to have forgotten to reply...

if it happens....welcome to china f**k heads.

I've lost all hope :(

Edited by Myia

those regulations are good.

it forces companies to not restrict or reduce data speeds to different websites. thus forcing ISPs to sell a service instead of moving towards content providers.

hahaha yeah I love that one - there's heaps of the Rap News vids about wikileaks. Love how assange makes a special appearance in this one :lol:

For those who don't know Julian Assange is an old skool hacker (his handle was "Mendax"), he was accused of hacking into NASA's network over 20 years ago. Read about it, search for "the underground book"

Well i guess it just goes to show how scary of a world we live in. The Cold War is NOT OVER. Never stopped. Just went in a different direction, more 'under-the-radar'. Wikileaks is there to tell joe blow, random facts about the world should he decide to seek them. Like some have said. Majority of the documents is useless crap and boring anyways. But with gossip, there is always JUICY gossip. And this is what America and the rest dislike about this.

I'm more concerned with how Electricity, Gas & Water are going up next year here in SA. Water i can understand due to paying for the DE-Salination plant. But electricity and gas!!! And food is on the rise as always, petrol too. To me these are more important things to be angry and concerned and pissed off about and wanting to STAND up and do something about than some Australian who bit off more than he can chew. You mess with Intelligence Agencies, you generally get "ruined".

So rising price of services is more important than Shell corrupting the Nigerian government? Than Aussie politicians working on the sly for America? Than corrupt US contractors supplying young boys, dressed as women to dance for Afghan men, who then bid on the boys and rape them, while the US embassy was completely aware? Than bankers stealing and driving commodity prices up and down as they choose? Than innocent people being wasted by troops for no good reason at all?

You do realise that your electricity, gas, water and food is going up in price because of corruption and greed, right? You do realise that you buy petrol for such a CHEAP price because we joined in on "The War On Terror", right?

Assange has broken no laws aside from that in Sweden for "Sex by Surprise", which is nothing more than a fine. He has not "hacked" anything. He has merely been provided information by whistle-blowers, private information, and released it to the public. He is a journalist, and this is what journalists do.

Probably doesn't want to write; "I am sorry, I concede the point, you are totally in the right"

Probably doesn't want to write; "I am sorry, I concede the point, you are totally in the right"

Yeah I figured as much.

Unfortunately we can't all have uneducated, spur of the moment impulses that we use to base our morals and opinions on.

faux news at it again

"most people hate him", a beautiful display of american self absorption and ignorance, no, somewhere between 1/2 to 2/3 of americans hate assange, but even in the american arse kissing nation of Australia he is more popular than hated, same story in the UK, he is leading the poll for person of the year with almost half a million votes

and everywhere else? well most non-american-arse-licking nations praise him as a hero, even by their governments, let alone the public.

"Telling the truth has become a revolutionary act, so let us salute those who disclose the necessary facts."

Assange and those with him are a monumental testament to so much today's society lacks.

Sorry i lose track of which threads I've written in lol. Most of what you stated is not factual. All speculation. Got facts? Link that shiz up. Otherwise shutup!

Nah j/k I don't care. Rising prices sucks big time. The government is corrupt as we found out in the 2009 Financial Crisis. Look at Ireland. They won't trust their government for decades for what they are going through right now!! (No water, pipes are bust! Govt responsibility) I hate the SA Labor government with a passion. See today (5th Jan) Advertiser. Rann has like "millions" of people serving under him over $80k a year as opposed to not many a few years ago. What a waste? I'm sure we dont need 99% of them.

The USA is a scary country. The human race won't survive it's collapse i guarantee it! M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) Heard of it? Yeh it's still very real, not so much with Moscow anymore, but more with Beijing!!

And how can being worried about MY future be a bad thing. Dunno about you mate but I got a kid who is gonna grow up in this world, so local issues are more worrying! Who gives a toss about foreign things like Shell in Nigeria, USA in Afghanistan. F**K all those people. Australia is more important. If you disagree then GTFO of my country bitch LOL

Just hold on a bit - give me three weeks to come up with some deluded excuse for a reply.

I've decided not to post in this thread anymore. it's teh ghey. I disagree with the title anyway.. and whoever thinks Julian Assange should be harmed is a f**king moron. thread>

I've decided not to post in this thread anymore. it's teh ghey. I disagree with the title anyway.. and whoever thinks Julian Assange should be harmed is a f**king moron. thread>

Yeh I'm going with this guy^^^ Believe the same thing and will not be posting in here anymore. It's useless trying to argue with morons

LOL