Sign in to follow this  
jeep

Storage for RACE, DRIFT, DRAG and just normal cars

Hi Guys I have been in darwin a while now and i am looking for a storage shed for cars and genral tools. Back in SA we would just rent out a workshop between 5 people and it would cost stuff all. I was looking for some people here in darwin that would like to the same. We have a strong motor sport heart and it should not be hard to find some people that might be interested. Also finding some place to rent is proving hard. If you have a spare empty shed or workshop please let me know. I have a couple of cars and bikes i need to store as well as some tools. I am a easy to get along with guy and this will work fine if people stick to the rules of IF IT IS NOT YOURS DONT TOUCH........ and NO fat chicks on the stripper pole. This has worked well with the boys back home. It also gives us a place to go when the missus gives ya a hard time.

Feel free to give me a call on 0419981557 and leave a message as i work shift work and cant use me phone at work.

Thanks

Beau

I'm Interested aswell... If u find one that is big enough to fit another 2 cars in... pm me...

+1 Moving to darwin soon and need a place to store the tracker etc.

found this?

http://www.bigstuffstorage.com.au/

dont know anything on the sizes but maybe a group job can get a larger bay?

Edited by QLD180