Sign in to follow this  
chosen1

FS: Full Bond Roll cage for S13/180sx with Sun roof - bolt or weld in

As i no longer have an S13 or 180 with a sunroof, this roll cage is no good to me..

This is a full cage - CAMS approved - front legs, hoop, windscreen bar and rear legs... it hasn't been fitted, welded or cut and has no rust. it is just as i bought it. u can weld the rear half in legally, but not the front legs - these can be bolted in for track days and taken out again to avoid issues with the 5 0 ... or, you can just bolt the whole lot in.

i bought it for $980 and if u call Bond for a qoute on the same cage, it is still $980

i will entertain offers over $700.

Yes, u can buy a 2nd hand Jap cage for a lot less and if u just want a cage to impress your boyfriends and not protect you properly, buy one - dont call or msg me to hagle.

cheers

Greg

roll cage1.jpg

roll cage2.jpg

roll cage3.jpg

roll cage4.jpg

As i no longer have an S13 or 180 with a sunroof, this roll cage is no good to me..

This is a full cage - CAMS approved - front legs, hoop, windscreen bar and rear legs... it hasn't been fitted, welded or cut and has no rust. it is just as i bought it. u can weld the rear half in legally, but not the front legs - these can be bolted in for track days and taken out again to avoid issues with the 5 0 ... or, you can just bolt the whole lot in.

i bought it for $980 and if u call Bond for a qoute on the same cage, it is still $980

i will entertain offers over $700.

Yes, u can buy a 2nd hand Jap cage for a lot less and if u just want a cage to impress your boyfriends and not protect you properly, buy one - dont call or msg me to hagle.

cheers

Greg

post-3236-12916129181708_thumb.jpg

post-3236-12916129298597_thumb.jpg

post-3236-1291612947382_thumb.jpg

post-3236-12916129768183_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I might be keen can you PM me a PH number

If you are keen why didnt you PM him?

Most likely because he's another time waster on this forum who says they're interested in parts, when they're not.

Most likely because he's another time waster on this forum who says they're interested in parts, when they're not.

Spot on champ... phone call made cage being collected in an hour. Im not really sure why this got reaction... I hope it isnt an indicative of all silvia owners. More the point what kind of person bothers to comment.

Stock S13 I probally was keen in SILKROAD COILOVERS, ADJUSTABLE CAMBER ARMS, TRACTION RODS, CASTOR RODS but not so much anymore.

Edited by A31Cefiro

Spot on champ... phone call made cage being collected in an hour. Im not really sure why this got reaction... I hope it isnt an indicative of all silvia owners. More the point what kind of person bothers to comment.

Stock S13 I probally was keen in SILKROAD COILOVERS, ADJUSTABLE CAMBER ARMS, TRACTION RODS, CASTOR RODS but not so much anymore.

Translation:

Dear StockS13

middle-finger.jpg

Best wishes,

grygtr

It's alright bro, no fuss. Plenty of other people who are keen that I can sell the parts to.

It's alright bro, no fuss. Plenty of other people who are keen that I can sell the parts to.

Unless of course they are these time wasters speak of.... GL with sale mate.

roll cage sold... good to see you blokes aren't quick to judge

hahahhahaha, scott... some wise words for you.... a CLOSED mouth, gathers no feet..... :D

yeah, i hate it when they call me and come around with cash 3 hrs later... who do they think they are !!