Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Mundine got knocked the fu(c)k out

Was a pretty scrappy fight. I got the impression that despite Mundine cutting Wood early, Mundine wanted no part of Wood and looked to engage in a lot more wrestling than boxing if they got close so as to stay away from Wood's short range power.

I never rated Mundine much due to his antics of stacking his record by fighting bums but he's much better than Wood in terms of speed & technique which it makes it even funnier that he lost after all the shit he spoke about Wood.

It looked like he got punched in the back of the head followed by

a left and then a knee on the way down. :lol:

All that might have been due to the poor youtube video quality though.

^ The clips I've seen so far aren't exactly good angles, for all we know it could've been a good body rip that doubled him and then a downwards right flush on the side of the head to put him away.

looked to me as a right to the back of the head and then a left hook to the chin... ohh and then a lil nudge..;) what knee.. i didnt see a knee :whistle:

what a great day for aussie boxing..!

I was so happy when I was watching this

his career was over after he lost to mikkel kessler 6 years ago. he hasnt fought anyone good since then, just a lot of has-beens to get the so called 'world titles'. he may have fought danny green in that time but the weight class was always well in his favour.

Got this in an email today.

Mundine1.jpg

'Since being knocked out & shut up, Anthony has been trying his hand at other sports'

Mundine2.jpg Mundine4.jpg

Mundine5.jpg Mundine9.jpg

Mundine6.jpg Mundine8.jpg

Mundine7.jpg Mundine3.jpg

lol it was an uppercut to the chin that did it, notice how he played dirty and loosened the ropes? he likes to fight like ali and lean away and counter, unlucky for him it didnt work and he got knocked out hard!! haha

its also funny that he got knocked out by a reality tv show winner, not just any tv show winner but HIS tv show winner lol.

its like getting knocked out by the winner of big brother lol

dont think he has any chance going to the states now

Well he did have a big mouth and always liked to talk shit, that's what happens.

cant believe garth wins the shittiest contender i ever watched and ko's mundine.... fail.

How's it a fail? The guy won something he probably shouldn't have and then knocks out one of the biggest mouths on the planet. I'd call that a win and damn good one at that.

He is all talk the amount of times you see someone talk them selves up and get knocked the f**k is funny as f**k he should try horse riding lmfao

and he was calling out for a pacquiao fight. wat a joker.

Mundine did the usual running man routine and proved yet again he couldn't knock out a kindergartener. The standing 8 count on Woods wass complete bullshit, but the fight was in Qld which doesn't have a sanctioned boxing league so the refs don't know what they're doing.

How's the f**kwit's form claiming he's now a legend with a record of 41-4. Not sure what goes on in his head but the title of legend is bestowed upon people deemed worthy, not given or demanded by the individual.

41-4 statistically looks good, but I've had harder fights trying to put my pants on in the morning than 80% of Mundine's fights.

Mundine did the usual running man routine and proved yet again he couldn't knock out a kindergartener. The standing 8 count on Woods wass complete bullshit, but the fight was in Qld which doesn't have a sanctioned boxing league so the refs don't know what they're doing.

How's the f**kwit's form claiming he's now a legend with a record of 41-4. Not sure what goes on in his head but the title of legend is bestowed upon people deemed worthy, not given or demanded by the individual.

41-4 statistically looks good, but I've had harder fights trying to put my pants on in the morning than 80% of Mundine's fights.

well said

well said

Totally Agree

WOuld love to see him fight Green again

i dont think they will fight again, not so long ago green really pushed for another fight, offered the works even part proceeds to indigenous charity. but mudine chickened out. in there original fight green was really drained, this time green wanted to fight at a bit higher weight. i cant see any other fight making as much money for mundine, i reckon the only reason he backed out cause he knew he would've lost.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/green-puts-the-ultimate-offer-to-mundine-20100211-ntw3.html