Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Cruise to Wakefield

Thanks for posting those. If I didn't get a boost controller for cheap today at the nats, I would have been there.

You can see the pics I snapped today here: http://www.photos.tregearit.com/main.php?g2_itemId=6946

They didn't really come up as good as I hoped (too much rain and water on the lens) but there's still some ok ones.

Yeah nice work mate, are we gonna see the AE86 out next time?

The weather cleared up straight after you guys all left and the track dried out really quickly but then by 3:45 it poured down again and was back to being a skid pan.

Overall I had a ball! My first drift day out and at the start I was pretty nervous as the track is pretty intimidating. But I just went out and had some fun! Went in the noob class and you can go as fast or as slow as you want. If you have ever thought about doing a drift day DO IT!!!!!

Might have to get the 86 out there in March, only problem is it only has half the speed, 1/4 of the power and the driver only has 1/8 of the skill :P With only 74RWKW I'm not sure how I'd go out there, but I'll probably give it a go, cause it looks like a lot of fun.

It was good to meet some more people :) if it wouldn't kill my car I'd think about giving it a go.

Probably will do a skid pan day first though.

It was good to meet some more people :) if it wouldn't kill my car I'd think about giving it a go.

Probably will do a skid pan day first though.

Definitely come along to the next skidpan, it's heaps of fun. Sol usually organises a couple of days each year, but if I end up going to one before I can drop you a line.

^^ Let me know once your car is sorted with the basics and I'll organise another skidpan day

^^ Let me know once your car is sorted with the basics and I'll organise another skidpan day

I am keen for another skidpan but will have to be before March :-/ .

Thanks for the pics sloth :)

No problems, not my best work (the wether was terrible and the camera got soaked) but gives a little bit of an idea about the day.

If there is one soon, itll be the mazda and the pug :P

two underpowered automobiles. Will be awesome fun! Either way, I'm in too!

Hopefully our 200sx will be on the road again by then too

I might message sol and try to get him to organise something for late Feb early March (if there is a free spot), otherwise I might organise a private session myself and photoshoot with maybe 8 people.