Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Random Picture Thread

No offence taken Kog. Appreciate your thoughts and feedback man :) Ive tried to increase clarity as it gets closer to her face to draw in the viewer but i see what you mean :) I used PS for the edit.

few pics from eastern creek, 20/3 driving sports night. was using my new 50mm f/1.4d, wasnt too happy with the results at 1.4, very soft actually :( . gets quite sharp at 2.8

6869530104_46fd12bcb2_b.jpg

7015539607_4834de7c90_b.jpg

Edited by green_pea

playing around with mates cars this month:

4d61270f.jpgeef4c7fe.jpg

22f4fa23.jpg090afab9.jpg

7068980e.jpg7e0d1614.jpg

Edited by samsta

here's a rig shot from the latest series.

6934664487_c1f65f6ecb_b.jpg

this is fuarking schweeet!

Panorama Mt Lofty Botanical Gardens, Combination of 9 shots, HDR'd, merged, cropped, few minor edits. The colours look a little over saturated but they honestly are not, the colours there were just that vibrant :)

6947340356_7496a386ac_b.jpg

^ Looks great dude. How come 9 images? Or bracketing few exposures? Eitherway looks great :) oh and clone out that little dark spot on right top corner.

^ Looks great dude. How come 9 images? Or bracketing few exposures? Eitherway looks great smile.png oh and clone out that little dark spot on right top corner.

cheers bud! 9 images cause 3 sets of 3 hdr's haha. oh shit, I dont know what made me miss that top corner! Cheers!

I got recommended to buy a Nikon D40 (or a D50 if that's the newer equivalent) but I'm thinking a Go Pro for stills and video, 1080p being a limiting factor isn't a huge issue for me nor is shooting in a RAW format.

Anyone have anything to add to this?

quick macro crop of a gecko that was the size of a bean sprout

7105604073_006be5cd17_b.jpg

Yeah cool, might just gun for the Nikon then, there's a few cheap ones on gumtree ($400-800) but not sure how to inspect a second hand camera.

Also Sad Ex, mad rep. If you're not seeing Stargazer in May I'd be dissapointed :P

Sign in to follow this