Sign in to follow this  

NSFW -Che Guevara, the man behind the picture

1. Didn't know who he was till I Wiki'd him.

2. Yes, what about him? *shrugs*

So?? I can also post pictures of mass murderers

Charles Manson

manson1.jpg

Martin Bryant

bryant_opt.jpg

Ted Bundy

Ted_Bundy_4.jpg

Don't be a douche.

Ted Bundy

Ted_Bundy_4.jpg

Don't be a douche.

Are these two related?

al_bundy.jpg

Ted Bundy was one fascinating fucker

Ted Bundy was one fascinating f**ker

Spazo if you havent seen this bloke look him up one youtube, Richard Kulkinski The Icemand. Pretty interesting stuff seeing what psychologically goes into making a serial killer. Some are just sick f**kers (well they all are) that were f**ked from birth but others either did it more money or things went throw and they took it out on the world. Like the hitman from Cocaine Cowboys.

Spazo if you havent seen this bloke look him up one youtube, Richard Kulkinski The Icemand. Pretty interesting stuff seeing what psychologically goes into making a serial killer. Some are just sick f**kers (well they all are) that were f**ked from birth but others either did it more money or things went throw and they took it out on the world. Like the hitman from Cocaine Cowboys.

fascinating..

Richard Kulkinski The Icemand. Pretty interesting stuff seeing what psychologically goes into making a serial killer.

The Iceman documentary is good viewing, but Kuklinski's a poor example of serial killer psychology as he did not fit the psychological definition of a serial killer and is instead categorised as a contract killer (difference in motivation and modus operandi).

I can't stand Guevara and all the hipster sheep who think they're being rebellious by bearing his image, though they do provide me with the satisfaction that the real Guevara would be pissed off that he's become a capitalist pop culture icon.

800px-FreddyAlbertoChe.jpg

This photo displays the corpse of Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara one day after his execution. His body was put on display to the world's press to prove that in fact he had been captured and killed by Bolivian rangers with assistance from the CIA.

Looks freaky. It's like he's still alive.

Ted Bundy was one fascinating f**ker

Watched the 12 part doco, good viewing, thanks.

ABC hit the nail on the head though, the iceman was a psychopath but he killed for the money, Bundy was just incredibly twisted and by far the worst of any serial killers I've read about. The movie about him is good, check it out.

Spazo check out a book called '20th Century Murderers' - lists everybody from Ed Gein, Albert Fish, Ted Bundy, David Burkowitz, Charles Manson and hundreds you've never heard of.

Alternatively, just do a search on Adelaide murders in google and you'll probably find a wealth of f**ked up examples. I've got a book on the 'Family murders' from SA......seriously twisted shit.

Speaking of Adelaide killers, I went to the Old Adelaide Gaol recently, and some of the people they executed in there were seriously messed up... Like some guy who murdered his sister, mother, wife and children so he could run off with another bird or something.

Charles Manson

manson1.jpg

Martin Bryant

bryant_opt.jpg

Ted Bundy

Ted_Bundy_4.jpg

Don't be a douche.

These guys are mass murderers

Richard Nixon

Richard_Nixon_-_Official_Portrait_(1969).jpeg

George Bush

george-bush.JPG

Pol Pot

polpot-2.jpg

Joseph Stalin

stalin_exile_1915.gif

Che Guevara is a revolutionary, not a murderer.

mate, it you're putting people like bush and pol pot in the same category, you are seriously delusional.

If you're going to use that logic you could put any president in the world that's ever agreed to go to war imo.

If you're going to use that logic you could put any president in the world that's ever agreed to go to war imo.

Theres been few times in history which warrant wars, so why not.

sid's just one of those hipster douches who likes to seem "aware of the issues" by calling famous leaders mass murderers.

sid's just one of those hipster douches who likes to seem "aware of the issues" by calling famous leaders mass murderers.

I think you have him, or he has himself confused.

The way i seen it when he put bush on was, the current wars, sending troops to iraq, afghan, etc. Killing for some reasons. (Didnt name em because i duno them)

I wouldnt call it mass murders though. Nor would i jail them. Unless.. the twin tower conspiracy about explosives becomes true.

The ignorance is strong here, stupid teenagers makes me feel old lol.

The third pic of Che is the most famously sold picture in history, should watch the docu about him, nice guy following castro's 100% no new world order tolerance bull crap. These pics remind me of zack from ff7 and in some aspects Jesus. His a character just like Ghandi but a weird way seing him all messed up.

About serial killers,

Mason 74 years,

576px-Charlesmanson2009mug1.jpg

I think you have him, or he has himself confused.

The way i seen it when he put bush on was, the current wars, sending troops to iraq, afghan, etc. Killing for some reasons. (Didnt name em because i duno them)

I wouldnt call it mass murders though. Nor would i jail them. Unless.. the twin tower conspiracy about explosives becomes true.

shut up camberzfag

+1

I hate people who wear the Che shirt with his picture on it and the writing "I have no idea who this is".. It makes me think they are an ignorant douche. I don't care if they actually know who it is and are just wearing the shirt for a joke but my thoughts will not be swayed

I hate people who wear the Che shirt with his picture on it and the writing "I have no idea who this is".. It makes me think they are an ignorant douche. I don't care if they actually know who it is and are just wearing the shirt for a joke but my thoughts will not be swayed

i never got that shirt either, didn't know it existed until my girl bought it for me. she thought it was a random dudes face and the fact she didn't know who he was... it could have been anyone to her. she thought it was funny.

i wonder what the purpose of the shirt was? did they come out before or after that southpark episode where Cartman was wearing that same shirt?

You can only wear a t-shirt with this dudes picture if you sit in coffee shops writing independent screen plays on an iMac while sipping decaf lattes with soy milk.

It's a typical hipster fad. But it seems they are now embracing their ignorance.