Sign in to follow this  
sheepsx

Looking at beginning steroids

A chemical Imbalance? You mean at a certain age you were told you had xyZ condition that is due to incorrect neurotransmitter levels? Yet for a part of your life nothing was wrong?

Gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time are possible.

I've done it, its easier for some then others, I struggle and haven't lost much but have gained strength instead which is great.

Steroids sounds like an easy way out of hard work.

Your in Vic, why not train at PTC for a little while? Its probably cheaper than what your buying and you might get some good advice.

Otherwise you need to start posting up what your eating & lifting so people can help you before you start using steroids.

And I've always been this way, my best mate has a similiar illness and has alot of medication for it, not many people understand and don't want to,

Test C, once a week for 12 weeks.

Make sure you have PCT on hand before you start, go talk to a doctor first if you say your slightly retarded.

Read the rules and don't post about steroids on this forum. It is not legal in AUS.

Use google for infomation, there is everything you ever want to know about the subject posting on the internet.