Sign in to follow this  
SR20NA

CAR KEYED ! *RANT*

Do it, I would regardless, I have dirty videos of Cheryl Lisa cross she's on fb have a look guys and tell me what u think of her, she's a nutter

Bro, that bitch is AWESOME!!! was she filth?? like, ass to mouth is cool and all, but was she gagging for it all the time?? i would love to see the filth pics you have of her, i dont even care if i see your dick.. :quagmire:

Post said content or ban!

^^^limegreen I like Ur style mate, ye man she was, went out for dinner on chapel st and she went into the toilets and was taking pics of her fingering herself and sending them to me, we soon left and went behind 711 and up a staircase and f**ked her on someones doorstep hahaha

Ps the pics vids are on my old phone, I wouldn't no how to put them on the net,

Ps the pics vids are on my old phone, I wouldn't no how to put them on the net,

What model phone? I'll give you a step by step guide.

If you're so sure its her, why don't you just do something about it yourself instead of getting on here having a rant? You cant rely on the police to do anything these days, if you want something done then you need to take matters into your own hands - also don't threaten her - just be silent and "do the job" and no one will know :)

Rofl at KidDynamite's ripped sticker off' car story....

Maybe I should get some car stickers so that if someone tries to vandalise my shit the sticker acts as a buffer and they will all just go for that instead of f**king up my actual car

If you're so sure its her, why don't you just do something about it yourself instead of getting on here having a rant? You cant rely on the police to do anything these days, if you want something done then you need to take matters into your own hands - also don't threaten her - just be silent and "do the job" and no one will know :)

lol

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove!"

lol

thats exaclty right. unofficially.. no comment. officially reports have been made, all that shit, im chasing up witnesses as we speak, hope to have somthing, doen, but cause shes a broke bong rat, the courts can make her pay me like $1 a weeks for the rest of her liffe -_- like thats going to help

lol

thats exaclty right. unofficially.. no comment. officially reports have been made, all that shit, im chasing up witnesses as we speak, hope to have somthing, doen, but cause shes a broke bong rat, the courts can make her pay me like $1 a weeks for the rest of her liffe -_- like thats going to help

legal system makes her pay for the respray and gets her on a payment plan for the rest of her life :) idk bout you buddy but she doesnt look like a rat...... <_>

i dont know if this has been suggested yet but...

Why dont you get to 'know' her, abuse the shit outta her, i swear i would do the most f**ked up shit to her....

Shit on her pillow, f**k her while your mates are stealing her TV/Computer/anything else shes got... if you know it was her 100% how can you just sit there, go get that bitch.

get a video of her giving you head, then cum on her face, and post that shit on the interwebz... common man, wreck her.

lol

I don't think smoking bongs has anything to do with her financial situation, I know people who smoke bongs, are studying a PHD and have plenty of money - Seriously, forget about the police, just sort it out yourself and your car wont get keyed again :)

Well after the 1st time i wouldnt have thought she would be prepared to do another car attached to me, busted lip, broken nose, and fractured eye socket. 4 weeks of recovery.

So i couldnt fathem as to why should would be that keen to go back through it.

Phat_man, i love the creativness. well now she knows i know, she wont go anywear near me, or anyone atm. but im working on it. any progress ill make sure i post up updates.... and pics :thumbsup: gotta keep good'ld NS happy

Well after the 1st time i wouldnt have thought she would be prepared to do another car attached to me, busted lip, broken nose, and fractured eye socket. 4 weeks of recovery.

Phat_man, i love the creativness. well now she knows i know, she wont go anywear near me, or anyone atm. but im working on it. any progress ill make sure i post up updates.... and pics :thumbsup: gotta keep good'ld NS happy

Thats the spirit ;)

Many LOLz to be had..... all for the lolz

lol no wonder she did it again - you just punched her in the face - I've had similar damage from play fighting with mates and eventually you forget about it.

Just break 1-2 fingers on each hand (thumbs are most effective), that way she cant wipe her ass or put her own tampons in, she will remember that for a long time to come.

Someone smashed my left mirror off with a bat one night when my car was at my girlfriends house. Was staying the night and came out to find it hanging off the wires. Sucked asss

spewing. I hate parking on the street sometimes.

I'm curious though, Is it always shit suburbs where these attacks happen?

Para Hills laugh.gif

but the street its on has buses and a fair amount of cars go past often at all hours so I don't know why it happened.

lol no wonder she did it again - you just punched her in the face - I've had similar damage from play fighting with mates and eventually you forget about it.

Just break 1-2 fingers on each hand (thumbs are most effective), that way she cant wipe her ass or put her own tampons in, she will remember that for a long time to come.

For the record, I didnt do it.

But i do see where you're coming from . and it is a great idea

get a photo of you balls deep in her mouth, maybe spit on her forehead for the photo too. Find out where her dad works. Find out if dad's work has a bulletin board. You can see where I'm going with this.

Rofl at KidDynamite's ripped sticker off' car story....

Maybe I should get some car stickers so that if someone tries to vandalise my shit the sticker acts as a buffer and they will all just go for that instead of f**king up my actual car

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I have the no fat chicks sticker on my car. so if that gets taken off it narrows it down to fat chicks who are jealous.

if the ns.com one gets taken its just normal I guess.

if the performanceshop.com one gets taken, someone hates flying. laugh.gif

Was it definitely smashed off Es?

Could it have been another car?

if its parked, its impossible for another car to hit the left hand side mirror. It was litterally about 2cm away from the gutter so definatly not possible. Plus the center of the mirror shows where something hit it with a point.

aha yeer, at first I thought a car but then I realised I was standing on the foot path looking at it. lol

thats when the anger came into play. laugh.gif

Ok I have slept on it now and I have the solution.

1. confront her

2. ask for her to pay for it, and sus out make up sex

3. offer for you to take iy out on her ass, if money is tight

its a win / win if you ask me

casman thats a whole nother can of worms. thumb.gif

My keying was is Springwood, Queensland sort of middle of the road area.

As foe Es13, wake up and smell the coffee, he staying at gf house and "his mirror gets smashed" hmm seems to me some one else dipped there wick and is a little jelous

what're you saying here by the way? lol

I smashed my own mirror?

As foe Es13, wake up and smell the coffee, he staying at gf house and "his mirror gets smashed" hmm seems to me some one else dipped there wick and is a little jelous

I smashed my own mirror?

I dont quite understand what your saying. but I am not implying you smashed your own mirror, just that when you sleep over at chicks house to me, its normaly jelous dude

I smashed my own mirror?

I dont quite understand what your saying. but I am not implying you smashed your own mirror, just that when you sleep over at chicks house to me, its normaly jelous dude

aha yer, didn't think so. But yeah it probably was or it was just some random dude walking up the street.

Just reading this thread, so funny to read all these 'hardcore' NS members that want nude pics, moar pics, do this do that, I'd do it, rah rah rah..

Half you car nerds would love to be in his position.. just get used to going to your little wanker late night car meets pull each others dicks for a bit then froth over the only car gangie to rock up to a meet.

Seriously I now look at NS members like mall rats, have some f**king respect for yourself and act like men, not little high school boys that think getting a turbo'd car is going to make you cool.

To the OP, if you got your car keyed, it must of been for a good reason, sorry it happened, I dont care what the real story is behind it, just learn from it.