Sign in to follow this  
Iron Chef

All Japan Day 2011

ajd2011.jpg

We’ve dusted off the All Japan Day promotional juggernaut sitting in the back corner of the garage, given it a tankful of E85, retuned it and wheeled it back out into the daylight, bigger, badder and tougher than ever.

AJD 4 promises to be huge – we came mighty close to completely filling Wigley Reserve last year, and we’re expecting over 300 cars this year, so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze! Rumours already abound of cars being specially imported from the US (no, we’re not kidding!) especially for the show, so make sure you get your entry in and be a part of AJD history.

Where: Wigley Reserve, Anzac Highway, Glenelg

When: Sunday 27 February 2011 10:00am-3:00pm

Entry is still just $10 (no increase since we first began!) and as always, it’s free for spectators (although we’d appreciate a gold coin donation on the day). Once again, all profits from the event will be donated to charity, and this year we’re donating to the Flood Relief efforts in Queensland, NSW and WA.

As with last year, entrants will need to pre-pay via PayPal (even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card) and make sure you have a good pic of your car handy ready to upload with your application.

It’s only 6 weeks or so till the event guys, so don’t muck around – get your entries in asap via the website!

www.alljapanday.com.au

P.S Event will be covered in both Fast Fours and Rotaries And HPI

See you cats there.

i think ill enter my car.. even if its not wired up..... tow there.. tow back

I'd be happy to put up the speedhunter fella at the motel for free to intice him to come over for the event.....

Sucks that this is the same weekend as Drift Fest at Winton... Less drift cars to make an appearance :(

Sucks that this is the same weekend as Drift Fest at Winton... Less drift cars to make an appearance :(

oh sh*t :(

Same weekend as winton drift fest

Fuuuuuuuuu

Spewin I'm going to miss it :(

In. Just made a few calls this morning to get some bits done.

I'd be happy to put up the speedhunter fella at the motel for free to intice him to come over for the event.....

Double DO IT!! I'll send an email through with all the details. But figured it would be better coming from you Kristian seeing as though you are the main organiser?!? They might be more 'inclined' to do it?

And BIGGIE, surely you have enough photographers for the magazine to cover both events????

no Issue on the photos side of things.

I just PERSONALLY want to be at both events and i cant be in both places at once

My entry go through ok? Just hung at the image upload screen forever. Only uploaded a 200kb pic and I'm on a fast connection.

Entry came through fine Pervy

For future reference, we're always on the last weekend on February, to help you guys avoid date clashes...

Entry came through fine Pervy

For future reference, we're always on the last weekend on February, to help you guys avoid date clashes...

"Yeah, Kate, I know you're marrying a Prince and all but you KNEW we have All Japan Day on the last Sunday in February."

Tempting. Even more tempting if Speedhunters covered the gig.

Agreed.

Was going to bring my Zed down. Will have to wait till 2012...hopefully it will be awesome by then.

damn cant make it down

prob have to work + car not registered + not running properly

i remember talk of a NSW one, that going ahead at some point

Change the date to weekend before drift attack

+1 would get better cars as well like pauls s14

cant wait to see pics, would be sick to see speedhunters cover it, definitely a shame i cant bring the dirty 2 out for it and see the cars in the flesh, but that's life.

hating my luck lol, this and drift festival, probably the 2 events that i was actually excited about this year and they are both on the same weekend.

Change the date to weekend before drift attack

The date for this year's event was set 12 months ago! Tell them to move it to a week after us!

I will be there in my auto mobile, chef il event clean my car just for it hahaha

it might also be a slight problem with coverage, as im sure they are pushing for speedhunter coverage for the drift festival over there as well.

Lukey I'll take the zed in for ya!!

Will fire off an application for the sil.. Bit of a shitter but it'll be a little better by then (excusing drift damage)..

I will be there in my auto mobile, chef il event clean my car just for it hahaha

shouldnt you be over at the drift fest with us?

or have you taken up a new hobby :whistle:

Cant afford it haha, unless you want to tow me there?:)

neither can i, but f**ked if im gonna let a little thing like $$ get in the way.