Sign in to follow this  
Bennybear

DOTA 2

Who else has gotten into the beta? I'd be keen to play with some breughs on steam :)

I have a beta keys if anyone is interested, don't want anything for them, but I'd prefer to give them to people really keen to play the game. Hit us up with a pm with your email address.

Ive got a beta key and every game i play.. noone talks ... like literally not a single word, so no team work is used when approaching battles ALL NEWBS!

Yeah I have noticed that as well in lots of games, not so much that they are noobs, but that they don't not communicate much during the game. That is why I always have my mic hooked up when I play, so when I do play with randoms I can just tell them what to do.

I just don't understand why people don't use the in-game chat at all, I reckon its very well implemented, easy to use, and a basic headset cost next to nothing.

Yeah I have noticed that as well in lots of games, not so much that they are noobs, but that they don't not communicate much during the game. That is why I always have my mic hooked up when I play, so when I do play with randoms I can just tell them what to do.

I just don't understand why people don't use the in-game chat at all, I reckon its very well implemented, easy to use, and a basic headset cost next to nothing.

its bad enough just reading what they type and having to play with retards, would hate to have to listen to them lol

Lol some players talk shit the whole game, but it's important to call when a hero is missing and organize ganks

Yeah we should do that, my email address for steam is rotary.tt@gmail.com, Sheldor is the account name.

I've been playing a bit recently, apoksy is my account name

So yeah, is anyone else having trouble with Russians? They're f**king everywhere. SEA servers are just as bad because on SEA servers you get singaporeans and filipinos. It's actually like an invasion of rats, they all have no skill and don't speak english.

^^ that's a bit racist comment don't you think?

Any way, tried this game... got owned and back to Leaque of Legends LOL

Yeah I don't think ill leave LoL for this.. hit 500 wins yesterday

yeoo

with that race thing though, prolly like BR on LoL huehuehue

Edited by koguchi

Anyone able to send me a beta key ?

steam username is davidson223

Trust me, you have no idea how bad it is. LoL is pretty casual compared to DoTA so alot of people will stick with LoL simply because DoTA is too hard for them

I think with DOTA, you just need to know what items that you need to get. As in the shop, I had no idea which items are good for the class.

Anyone looking for a HoN buddy? I'm 1600+ mmr

Cheezburgarz

Coming from the original Dota there are so many noobs on Dota2, mainly those who have just seen it on steam and have never played it before.

What do people think of the accesories, I personally dont like it, just another way for them to make money once again

Coming from the original Dota there are so many noobs on Dota2, mainly those who have just seen it on steam and have never played it before.

What do people think of the accesories, I personally dont like it, just another way for them to make money once again

well they have to make money somehow. the game is free after all

I have no problem with that at all, the game is going to be free to play, so they need to have a way to make money from it. If you don't like any of it don't buy anything, simple as that.

There are noobs in all games, some people are just more chill about it all, which is fair enough. I have some games where I just can't be f*cked playing seriously and just wanna have abit of fun, and do weird ass builds.

Edited by Victory-Spec

yea I know that they need to make their money somehow just annoyed at seeing a different sven or axe every game haha

acc stuff was one of the things which killed HoN (other than their methods of balancing new heroes...)

hope it doesnt become a big thing with dota

Best opening chat line when a new game launches: "Um, hi guys - why can't I build anything?"

If anyone used their mics it would be simultaneous rage moans

I often switch back to BA her and there when I get bored of the clueless players on steam, still waiting for techies to enter the game, epic lols are always to be had with him

Anyone got an invite for me? I'm desperate to try it out!! Cheers

had a quick spectate with the steam client last night. all of the games i saw seem to consist of 1 or 2 awesome people on a team with the rest being noobs :P kill:death for the awesome people was like 15:3, kill:death for the noobs was like 1:9 hahaha. I'm going to be one of those noobs if they ever make the mistake of letting me in :P

Yeah, I only ever play DoTA if my friend is playing with me because the general playerbase is so retarded. I really just want a regular team I can play with, trying to win with a team full of baddies is like trying to sick your dick in a froot loop nomsayin

Yeah, I only ever play DoTA if my friend is playing with me because the general playerbase is so retarded. I really just want a regular team I can play with, trying to win with a team full of baddies is like trying to sick your dick in a froot loop nomsayin

pretty much

Actually is a testament to the balance, in HoN it was stupidly easy to pick the current OP carry/semi carry, go mid and stomp a whole game even with 4 idiots at your side

Find that alot more difficult in dota

Edited by Luke04