Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

SPAM WITH EXTRA CHEEDAR CHEESE

It's cheddar not cheedar you n00b :P

its a sly stab at that simpsons episode with the french waiter dude that and the mayors son.. cheedddddddaarrrrrrrrrr. CHOWDAARRRRRR.

Heading to shutzenfaced...

Work is going to suck tomorrow.... :lol:

i was there last night. lots of prime JB. iiiii was messy

edit- AT LEAST SOMEONE GOT IT!

WPN are you getting that ca18 180? Fkn good price

hoping so.

got some bits here to make it fun....

So bored... Saturdays without a car in a flooded city are quite lame, although we bought a fridge today so that's a bonus

WPN are you getting that ca18 180? Fkn good price

hoping so.

got some bits here to make it fun....

better have a new head gasket and about 40L of oil spare. :lol:

from jono, cbf getting outa andy's account.

Im personaly a fan of old english cheese, rather then cheedar! lol

already had 3 hookers hit on me in hawaii, f**k i wish i wasn't here with the fam lol

Are you sure it's old English that you like? I thought it was blue vein? :P

Swiss FTW!

*claps hands* f**k that video you posted in the Emo girls thread was awesome, I'm chillin with my housemate ATM but I'm fair keen to go to bed now after watching that.

Well done EVO!

Yeah, it's epic!!

Love to be able to post it up here for those who haven't seen it.

Just sitting on the front balcony of my new joint smashing back a few jimmys lol, I'm pretty keen on staying up here for good but if I don't find a decent job soon I'm going to bail back to the gong and resume smashing young box down there.

QLD'ers, yes it would suck, but regardless of how bad you think you have it, you have hope, and as corny as it sounds, that puts u in a better position than the rest of the 95% of people in the world. so if im honest, my sympathy goes elsewhere. yes it would suck if ur house went, and yes it would suck if you were too stupid to get personal belongings to higher ground before the floods came, and yes it's inconvenient to move somewhere else for a bit, but after it's all said in done, you live in not only country of opportunity, but a country where everyone is ready to put you up and make sure you are ok.

if for one second you think you have it bad, wake up and appreciate what the f**k you have.

we have all been in positions where you think it couldn't get any worse, then you wake up and realise you live in f**king australia, one of the best countries in the world, and you get the f**k over it knowing that if you really wanted to do something, you could do it.

QLD'ers, yes it would suck, but regardless of how bad you think you have it, you have hope, and as corny as it sounds, that puts u in a better position than the rest of the 95% of people in the world. so if im honest, my sympathy goes elsewhere. yes it would suck if ur house went, and yes it would suck if you were too stupid to get personal belongings to higher ground before the floods came, and yes it's inconvenient to move somewhere else for a bit, but after it's all said in done, you live in not only country of opportunity, but a country where everyone is ready to put you up and make sure you are ok.

if for one second you think you have it bad, wake up and appreciate what the f**k you have.

we have all been in positions where you think it couldn't get any worse, then you wake up and realise you live in f**king australia, one of the best countries in the world, and you get the f**k over it knowing that if you really wanted to do something, you could do it.

Most of these people had no warning that the floods were coming, it's all well and good to sit up on your high horse and talk shit when it isn't happening to you.

Also, have you been watching the news, very few people are complaining, most are just getting on with the cleanup.

I heard a grown man break down the radio yesterday after returning to his home to find all the walls fell apart and his second story partially collapsed on the inside, so he got back thinking all was good but found his house was totaled.

To have a grown man come on national radio to ask for help and actually ask for some support to help him cope is more then enough for me to know the people of brissy and SE QLD are suffering ATM.

And unless your either directly effected or living in effected areas and you can see the destruction the floods have caused it's not really your place to comment.

Bravo Nisskid, bravo.

You should become a preacher and a spokesperson...

Most of these people had no warning that the floods were coming, it's all well and good to sit up on your high horse and talk shit when it isn't happening to you.

so f**king what? i live at the foothills in adelaide, my shit could go up any time due to fires, u know what? any thing that is THAT valuable to me is on harddrive or i know where it is to grab it. it would literally take me 5 minutes to get everything i need that is truly important to me. if my house burnt? id be devo, i wouldnt be crying a f**king river and asking for donations, im f**king richer than 99% of the population in the world. is that a brag? no, i live in australia, and i live on a modest income, that's enough to put me there. get real people.

btw this isnt directed at all QLD'ers, i know a tonne are humble and happy to be where they are.

so f**king what? i live at the foothills in adelaide, my shit could go up any time due to fires, u know what? any thing that is THAT valuable to me is on harddrive or i know where it is to grab it. it would literally take me 5 minutes to get everything i need that is truly important to me. if my house burnt? id be devo, i wouldnt be crying a f**king river and asking for donations, im f**king richer than 99% of the population in the world. is that a brag? no, i live in australia, and i live on a modest income, that's enough to put me there. get real people.

btw this isnt directed at all QLD'ers, i know a tonne are humble and happy to be where they are.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE FIVE MINUTES. Most of them barely had time to get onto their roofs to wait to be rescued. I could not imagine being in that situation.

Also, have you been watching the news, very few people are complaining, most are just getting on with the cleanup.

THAT's the australian spirit i wanna see. and i 100% agree, i havent seen that much complaining. u know where my beef lies? media that portray them as these helpless victims who need everything.

sensationalist bullshit, we will live, and we will rebuild, in the scheme of things, yeh it was "kinda cool" seeing the brisbane CBD underwater, but it's a drama, nothing more.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE FIVE MINUTES. Most of them barely had time to get onto their roofs to wait to be rescued. I could not imagine being in that situation.

yeh, they did have 5 minutes.

Bravo Nisskid, bravo.

yeh, i wanna become a preacher, that was my goal in life.

THAT's the australian spirit i wanna see. and i 100% agree, i havent seen that much complaining. u know where my beef lies? media that portray them as these helpless victims who need everything.

sensationalist bullshit, we will live, and we will rebuild, in the scheme of things, yeh it was "kinda cool" seeing the brisbane CBD underwater, but it's a drama, nothing more.

yeh, they did have 5 minutes.

Bravo Nisskid, bravo.

yeh, i wanna become a preacher, that was my goal in life.

Those in brisbane did, those in the Lockyer Valley, were not so lucky, ipswich aswell, take a look at some of the footage, before anybody knew what was going on, there was 3m+ walls of water streaming down the main streets of these towns.

yeh i saw the footage, i also saw the clip cuts, there were flood warnings WELL BEFORE they noticed the river next to their house overlapping.

we're not f**king Indonesia

Why does it matter, for f**ks sake there still finding bodies out in fields n shut three days later.

There's something like 50ish people still missing, I heard of a young mother who's infant chil was ripped from her hands while she was being washed off her feet....

I don't think Anyones opinions make a difference now, just donations and peoples time are what qld needs the most... I'd be more worried about people attempting suicide after loosing everything!

Why does it matter, for f**ks sake there still finding bodies out in fields n shut three days later.

There's something like 50ish people still missing, I heard of a young mother who's infant chil was ripped from her hands while she was being washed off her feet....

I don't think Anyones opinions make a difference now, just donations and peoples time are what qld needs the most... I'd be more worried about people attempting suicide after loosing everything!

30 people die on our roads per week, do u want me to get into statistics of africa/asia who die from simply staving to death?

I heard of a young mother who's infant chil was ripped from her hands while she was being washed off her feet....

open your eyes to our world, you would cry, and cry.

but thankfully we engage our defense mechanism of not giving a shit about people unless their stories are plublished on mainsteam media infront of our eyes.

you, me, everyone, we are f**king hypocrites. when you start judging others on their moral credentials regarding others, is when you lose any credibility.

Why are you trying to compare two completely different situations?

It is a big deal because it is an uncommon natural occurrence for the area it happened in and will change a lot of people's lives for a while.

What do you suggest the Australian media do, ignore it? Give it a 20 second segment on the arvo news for a week then forget about it?

Faggots. Get over it. If people wanna care they will care. If not then they won't. Who gives a shit. Do what you want..