Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

SPAM WITH EXTRA CHEEDAR CHEESE

I've notice a load of whinging facebook statuses regarding the amount of money contributed by the government (1 mill) vs what we donated to Indonesia (1 billion). but not one of them mention the fact that 230,000 people died from that tsunami.. compared to 50 in the brisbane floods. And that we already have the funds necessary to back up the symbolic million dollar donation.

I guarantee that, in years time, Brisbane will be back to normal. Unlike Haiti which, a year on, still has thousands in tent cities.

Ps; I agree with nisskid. Much more worse shit happening that gets no attention compared to this. They all are getting there arses wiped for them now. Sure it's hard but that's life.

I back nisskid 100% on this shit. It's sad, But now is the time to man up and be true Australians. It's sad to see 50 people go, But it could have been worse.

Brazil is currently in flood, 555 people confirmed dead. Why is it no one I have mentioned this to knows about it? (except for one mate from brazil)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-15/brazil-flooding-leaves-555-dead-as-rio-declares-official-mourning-period.html

Faggots. Get over it. If people wanna care they will care. If not then they won't. Who gives a shit. Do what you want..

Already shitfightness here.

I'm looking at a silvia on Monday. Yayayayay.

I've notice a load of whinging facebook statuses regarding the amount of money contributed by the government (1 mill) vs what we donated to Indonesia (1 billion). but not one of them mention the fact that 230,000 people died from that tsunami.. compared to 50 in the brisbane floods. And that we already have the funds necessary to back up the symbolic million dollar donation.

I guarantee that, in years time, Brisbane will be back to normal. Unlike Haiti which, a year on, still has thousands in tent cities.

bing-f**king-go.

what brisbane has been through might be interesting, but in the scheme of things, it's nothing compared to recent disasters around the world.

bing-f**king-go.

what brisbane has been through might be interesting, but in the scheme of things, it's nothing compared to recent disasters around the world.

Pretty much. While I may have encouraged people to donate for the Qld Premier Flood Relief n shiz it still is sweet fa compared to the rest of the world. No one is saying we shouldn't support them it's just that now is a good time to realise how much other shit goes on and be grateful for what we have. Before you say they have it so bad... would you rather have lived in Qld and lost your home or live in Africa flood free. I know what i'd choose.

we wont though, it's unfortunate, but a huge reason why people will donate to the QLD flood appeal is to be "apart of something". they see this shit on tv, it's made a huge deal about, when they donate to it, it makes them feel like they are apart of the drama, the history, the amazingness of it all.

once it's all done and dusted we come to realise that people really dont give that much of a shit about other people, and they will go on, rarely donating to other causes, waiting for their opportunity of another disaster which makes the news, where they can donate their money and feel like they have done their part for the human race.

meanwhile, farkin lebs, i befriend a few at BM, having a good time on the d-floor, then all of a sudden they try and sleeze these birds then piss off, ive got nothing to do with it, but because im with them at the time i cop the blame and im copping the stares n shit, took me f**king 10 minutes to convince them i had no f**king idea who they were just so i could be there without getting dagger stares.

f**k me, i seriously cant stay out of shit if i try.

meanwhile, farkin lebs, i befriend a few at BM, having a good time on the d-floor, then all of a sudden they try and sleeze these birds then piss off, ive got nothing to do with it, but because im with them at the time i cop the blame and im copping the stares n shit, took me f**king 10 minutes to convince them i had no f**king idea who they were just so i could be there without getting dagger stares.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha

im so f**king sore. parkway n amity last night on the main stage were good.

With the whole floods thing, I hate how people only help out so that others feel that they are charitable. What I mean by this is people posting like 5 facebook statuses about how they are donating a shoebox or some crap. If I want to donate money then I'll do it without constantly reminding people of 'how nice a bloke I am'.

The selfless act of donation isn't really selfless anymore when every attention seeking idiot on facebook has to tell everyone else about how charitable they are

Had to laugh at Shitzenfaced yesterday.

Sitting there quietly drinking my cider to see an empty stein go flying from the crowd and scone the dude on stage in the head, opened him up straight away, blood running down his face....

Then another guy on the stage made an announcement for everyone to point out the clown.. BUSTED big time... :lol:

That is why in a couple of years, everybody will be drinking their German beer out of plastic and polystyrene cups.

sup kids. lazy sunday planned here

was gonna work on my car coz i was mega bummed i didnt go to drift prac last night but winton will make up for it :)

but. i woke up with a msg saying drinks,bbq and pool so theres my day gone now haha:beer:

I'm feeling a lazy day today but alas... I have to go shopping to buy more household crap to make this house a home.

So over this no car shot though... Need to find something decent soon so I can get out of the house

Been to work already, rest of the day will involved being parked on the couch with a few brews watching the cricket.

trying to figure out why the brothers shitty magna wont start.

its either dizzy or coilpack... and i dunno how to test these shitty mitsu coilpacks. effort. eh

last sunday in Sydney, going back home to townsville. cant wait to get back on my bike. havnt been for a ride in 5 weeks.

beer before liquor you've never been sicker. f**kn oath, this hangover is one of the worst ive had in a while, first time ive drunk beer before getting into the vodka in a while. i drink beer after pre-drinking on vodka all the time too. dunno what it is about the beer before the vodka, but i highly advise against it.

beer before liquor you've never been sicker. f**kn oath, this hangover is one of the worst ive had in a while, first time ive drunk beer before getting into the vodka in a while. i drink beer after pre-drinking on vodka all the time too. dunno what it is, but i highly advise against it.

i started on CC, then onto whater JD was mixing for me at his place (gay cocktail stuff haha) then onto sambucca n lift... then vodkas... yager.. beer. back to vodkas... then skittle bombs.

i was stoked i hooked up with that anna chick, ive been working on that for f**king weeks.

haha ay? im like dude, play some parkway, he's like go down stairs. few songs later parkway comes on, farkin legend.

beer just makes ya bloated as f**k.

hate it, vodka all night long is the best.

then yager and more yager.

haha ay? im like dude, play some parkway, he's like go down stairs. few songs later parkway comes on, farkin legend.

that dude always does that... he'll play like... not heavy stuff... then he'll look into the crowd and realize, oh f**k thats right im not at lebsquare, and then smashes some amity, parkway and some other rad shit, then goes back to gay stuff for a lil hahaha

i was drunk enough i didnt give a shit about the gay stuff haha

Just reading th Police News site for nsw and found this...

"A man will appear in court next month after he was allegedly caught driving at more than 200km/h at South Wentworthville this morning.

About 12:10am, highway patrol officers from Holroyd Local Area Command were conducting speed enforcement duties on the M4 near Coleman Street when they were alerted to the sound of loud revving from a car.

It will be alleged a purple Nissan Skyline was detected travelling east on the motorway at 206km/h in the sign-posted 90km/h limit. "

wonder if it's someone on here or not??

Either way I'm sure his arse is killing from the raping he would of got!!

Just witnessed the worst fielding I have ever seen.

f**king useless Aussies!

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=474860&pid=6067038&st=0entry6067038

Is it just me or thus dude dreaming saying they sell for 100k

100,000kms I think mate... i.e., "low kilometres"..

But he wrote selling for 10500 and He has seen then for 100,000 ??? O well

How dd they *swearing filters own me* that run out up