Sign in to follow this  
5U5PECT

evo 3

i am looking at getting a GSR with 2L engine and 4WD in yellow..... i have a stagea atm 96 model stock auto turbo. i am wanting to know people opinions on how much u think the gsr would be worth these days? as the import market is dying hard... get the evo3 or better off in value with the stagea?

i am looking at getting a GSR with 2L engine and 4WD in yellow..... i have a stagea atm 96 model stock auto turbo. i am wanting to know people opinions on how much u think the gsr would be worth these days? as the import market is dying hard... get the evo3 or better off in value with the stagea?

Evo 3's are dear mate, because they are so rare. Expect to pay 20K plus for a genuine Evo in good nick with low miles...

There are plenty of 2 litre converted GSR's going around - I suggest you purchase one that has already been converted as the conversion in itself is not as straightforward as many people envisage.

You can pick up a stock 1.8 litre GSR for between 5-10K (depending on condition) and you can spend 10-15K on a 4G63 powered GSR (depending on condition and state of modification)...

Best bang for your buck, the 2.0 litre GSR for sure.

Yes, but as already stated, it will depend on the extent of mods which will determine whether it's less than 10K or even 15K, but they are around.

Check out this genuine Evo 1 (below). It's a f**king steal. Originally the owner wanted 13K for it and it has now dropped down to 9.5K

http://www.4gtuner.com/index.php?/topic/15822-fs-evo1-gsr/

Only problem with buying EVO's from other states is that most of them are a REP import, unfortunately in NSW we cannot register them vehicles

Only EVO1/2/3's we can register are yellow plate personal imports

If you want a Genuine yellow plate EVO3 thats registerd in NSW let me know, my brother has a stock standard 1 with 120,000klms and is open to offers

Only problem with buying EVO's from other states is that most of them are a REP import, unfortunately in NSW we cannot register them vehicles

Only EVO1/2/3's we can register are yellow plate personal imports

If you want a Genuine yellow plate EVO3 thats registerd in NSW let me know, my brother has a stock standard 1 with 120,000klms and is open to offers

Car is now for sale, 20k as it is with 6 months rego, remember guys this is a genuine yellow plated EVO III and can be registered anywhere in OZ unlike the REPV ones u find everywhere else but cant get rego'd in NSW and few other states

Email me for details and pics

djmik-e@netspace.net.au