Sign in to follow this  
Slipr33

Stretching Tyres

hey lads i need to new front tyres and at the moment im running 215/40/17 on my 17 x 9.5 front rims and they are fairly stretched. Just wondering who the best place to go to is?

Cheers Matt!

anywhere will do it if you tell them too... but tyrepower does all my tires stretch city

As long as you take the wheels in loose then pretty much any tyre store will do it.

If you take them in on the car to have them changed there's a few that will knock you back, as by technical rules most fitments where you have 'stretch' are illegal. Tyre stores are bound by law to what tyre sizes they are legally allowed to sell & fit to what wheel widths..

In the last 20min you have posted in 20 threads... As well as re-erecting some really old threads threads for no reason (like this one). Someone trying to hit 100 posts?

i ended up not going for the stretch look and bought some bigger tyres.

That's the way to go

In the last 20min you have posted in 20 threads... As well as re-erecting some really old threads threads for no reason (like this one). Someone trying to hit 100 posts?

haha yeh man your right. i need to sell some things so im getting my posts up.

do you realise post whoring will just get your post count reset?

Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt :lol:

i ended up not going for the stretch look and bought some bigger tyres.

That's the way to go

too much attention from the police anyway. although it does look soo much better

do you realise post whoring will just get your post count reset?

Yep, blatant spamming crap was blatant.

Rules need to be read: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=297705