Sign in to follow this  
Jcook

Canberra projects

New motor fitted after working out the pulleys for my supercharger were sized for ~22psi. Hoping for ~500rwhp

Also new wheels fitted.

-Ross Pistons

-Argo Rods

-Sealpro rings

-Kelford Cams

-XR6 valve springs

-nitrided crank

-ported heads

-Cometic head gaskets

-Arp head and crank studs/bolts oz_zps5590007e.jpg

All the parts for the new SR22 have arrived and its now in the hands of the machinist and engine builder to wave their magic on. The Nitto 2.2ltr should be good for 1000hp but backed up by the auto were going to see a drop of around 150hp so aim is for close to 850rwhp then we might add a little bit of bottle to see 1000rwhp just for laughs. Just hope the chassis is up to the challenge LOL. Aim to be back on the road by early Jan for Summernats but its all in the hands of the builder and tuner now.

Just installed an r33 rear brake setup on my S13, new braided lines all round and a new brake brake master cylinder BM57. Should perform well and handbrake will be much better.

Also dropped in a set of R33 front LCA's and new longer S14 tie rods and ends. Should give a bit more lock, more wheel clearance and more camber

Now that power,handling and brakes are all sorted.

NO MORE MODS!

All installed just need to bleed the brakes on the w/e and get an alignment (due to new lca's)

I'll let you know next week.

Bring on Matsuri!

Wow haven't posted up on here for a while! So here's a little update on mine @ WTAC 2013

WTAC_2013_9858.jpg

Car is still under going some major changes and is due to be off the road for a little while longer.

image.jpg

image.jpg