Sign in to follow this  
moo_r32

MITSUBISHI PAJERO WITH HOLDEN V6!

hey guys, please have a look at my paj thats 4sale n pass it on to ur friends if you have time..

iv got my eye on a much newer 4wd (GU) and realy want to sell this one after all my hard work on it..

please feel free to ask any questions...

http://adelaide.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-MITSUBISHI-PAJERO-WITH-HOLDEN-V6-4WD-4X4-CUSTOM-POWER-W0QQAdIdZ260371417

cheeers!!

mark. :thumbsup:

P1040878.JPG

P1040876.JPG

for sale again.. $3500 ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PRICE IS A SHORT WHEEL BASE PAJERO, RED, 2.6L, MANUAL, 3" BODY LIFT, NEW WINDSCREEN, COMES WITH 31X0.5X15 WHEELS (NOT THE BIG ONES IN PICTURE SORRY!!) CUSTOM FRONT BAR,

check the gumtree listing... both need to go asap!!

Details on the Shorty like is it running rego etc.? and maybe a couple of pics. Cheers.

hey mate, there is a pic on the gumtree add, it just has smaller wheels on it now, 31x10.5x15's, they can both be rego'd but have just run out in the last month, the shorty is a 2.6L manual, 3" body lift, custom front bar, has s13 seats in it, lil bit rough around the edges as it has been used for 4wding like the blue one, it needs a new starter motor (pretty sure a sigma one fits along with a bunch of others try u pull-it) new windscreen. can have them both for $3250. lol just want them out the drive way!!!

Cheers. Sent you a PM

I'm interested in the swb pajero

If you still have it

Call him Rager. I gave up on trying to text and PM him and cbfed chasing it aha because I really shouldn't get another car.

Yeah just waiting on his address

Do you know who would have put the v6 in the lwb? As I was wondering of prices and fitment of doing something similar with the shorty

Would probably be cheaper buying both and transferring everything over.

Did anyone find that he doesn't answer calls or texts?