Sign in to follow this  
- Donny -

KIM DUTHIE......f**k OFF

I think its because at the time she was underage? Or because all the photos of her are from when she was underage? But she definetly isnt the same looking person as she is in the photos..

She has a chubby face now and arms etc, i bet if you look around the net there will be photos of her from interviews.

I don't think that nude pic posted earlier is her....but this is her...and I'm pretty sure she is currently 17. They would be showing her name and photo if she was 18 or over.

245942046.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1298359334&Signature=lAWDNulehM24cZgGZD5OOrd4bro%3D

They would be showing her name and photo if she was 18 or over.

Not if she was 17 when the incident occurred they wouldn't be.

but the media aren't showing any photos of her when she was 17... They're blurring out her face when she is conducting interviews and not disclosing her name. The nixon incident has only just happened...why aren't they showing her face now?

She is 17...Nixon wouldn't be getting charged with supplying alcohol to a minor if she is 19.

apparently this is her email...she says its not her personal email but you can contact her there for media inquiries. either way...spam time?

its_k_isabellas@hotmail.com

Well if they outed someone when they were 18 about something that happened when they were 17, where do we draw the line?

No one wants to be the 18 year old who gets outed for being inapporpriately touched as a 7 year old.

I will no doubt get a holiday for this.

sure thats her dude? remember seeing that image on 4chan a while back, how old is this scandal??

Edited by Flying180

but the media aren't showing any photos of her when she was 17... They're blurring out her face when she is conducting interviews and not disclosing her name. The nixon incident has only just happened...why aren't they showing her face now?

She is 17...Nixon wouldn't be getting charged with supplying alcohol to a minor if she is 19.

You've answered your own question there....

That aside I think you missed the point I was getting at. IF she's now 18 (which I doubt she is due to the charge against Nixon, as you pointed out) they wouldn't be showing her face as the incident is part an ongoing investigation from the St Kilda players scandal when she was 17 and the latest incident is all part of the same shitfight, so they wouldn't be legally able to show her face due to it being part of an investigation involving a minor.

You've answered your own question there....

That aside I think you missed the point I was getting at. IF she's now 18 (which I doubt she is due to the charge against Nixon, as you pointed out) they wouldn't be showing her face as the incident is part an ongoing investigation from the St Kilda players scandal when she was 17 and the latest incident is all part of the same shitfight, so they wouldn't be legally able to show her face due to it being part of an investigation involving a minor.

Oh right... I get ya. Never thought of it that way.

I will no doubt get a holiday for this.

sure thats her dude? remember seeing that image on 4chan a while back, how old is this scandal??

I was led to believe that it was but it's probably not.

AFL sucks anyway.

How f**king un-Australian.

Edited by Flying180

pics of nudes?

and heres a vote of not giving a f**k. AFL is shit anyways.

haha no shit aye. +1

+10 billion

I'm gonna disagree with most of you on the hating front...

Yes she has shown she is manipulative and a stirrer, BUT because its St Kilda she's doing it too I don't care.

Bear in mind that Stephen Milne and Leigh Montagna are rapists so the club kinda had it coming.

-also she's hot

haha wtf? I got them from a mate who's related to somebody from a melbourne football club so i just thought it had to be legit!

I bet the red head hides cake under her bed... Only for special occasions when certain people come to stay the night.

I bet the red head hides cake under her bed... Only for special occasions when certain people come to stay the night.

:lol: poor kempy

:lol: poor kempy

He will never live it down lol

Some of the comments on the Kim Duthie facebook page make for the Massive lols

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kim-Isabella-Duthie/201001489925722?ref=ts

I quite enjoyed this comment lol

"Ange M Volange -

Aw, she removed the convo and blocked me, I'm so heartbroken...SLAPPER HAS A TARGET ON HER BACK. Bitch can't handle the hate, maybe she should score something harder than coke and overdose..Better that than being beaten to death.

DIRTY f**king DISEASE RIDDEN WHORE"

looks like that page is going to be closed/deleted soon

hey seeing as you're such a slut... and dont take this personally im just curious... if someone raped you... which i hope never happens.... is it still rape? or shoplifting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh jesus that's awesome.

She is sooooooo pregnant. And on the verge of cashing in.

But to whom is she pregnant *dun dun* stay tuned for next weeks episode.

what a f**king slut... would still slam my pork sausage in that...

EDIT!: 20 Dollars and a smoke... now thats gangsta! :lol:

Classic trick, roll a durry in a $20 note, stuff it in a sock and at the end of the night after you've picked up you have a smoke and train/bus fare home.

AFL sucks anyway.

How f**king un-Australian.

football was good back in the 70s and 80s when pussies didnt play. there were fight and actual men played.

now days if you look at someone wrong its a 10,000 dollar fine and the person that got looked at goes into therapy for stress and depression.

to sumamrise. AFL is f**king shit. and almost as bad as soccer.

hey seeing as you're such a slut... and dont take this personally im just curious... if someone raped you... which i hope never happens.... is it still rape? or shoplifting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh jesus that's awesome.

LOL :lol: Quality right thurr.

Smash some box.

kim-isabella-duthie-kim-duthie-kimberley.jpg

164542_163961290314166_100001008898582_295934_6320712_n.jpg

Radio interview on Nova:

http://www.novafm.com.au/audio_st-kilda-schoolgirl-details-relationship-with-ricky-nixon_100922

That interview on Nova sucked ass. Same with most other stations... All they do is support her and suck up to her.

You need to listen to Amber Petty when she was on FiveAA through the christmas break when Duthie first hit the headlines....

THIS blows all the other interviews out of the water and it's how one should be conducted...so much ownage.

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/audio_photo-scandal-girl-talks-to-amber-petty_100559

ps. Yes it's amber petty, and yes she annoyed the f**k out of me on SAFM...but man, she scored some points in my books big time from this interview.

^ Yeah that interview was great. Amber did a good job even though I can't stand her lol.