Sign in to follow this  
- Donny -

KIM DUTHIE......f**k OFF

i called believe she has said sh*t about sam newman now.. hopefully sam did boink her, cause noone will believe the skank and at least he got some random 17 year old skank pussy out of it ;)

But anyways, what a whore.. i cant believe people are still listening to the shit coming out of her mouth.. why doesnt everyone just ignore her, eventually she'll have to go away..

Nixon must be spewing after that dumb whores blooper on tv LOOOL he was on a crusade all day telling all the media hes innocent, he doesnt know y he was in his undies in the hotel coz he was 'drugged' hahaha started threatening to sue the AFLPA and shit like that, everything turning out well untill Kim fks up on air LOOOL im actually enjoying this story now, more drama and fked up than holywood

The Attention Whore

KISSY_FACE2.jpg

LOOK AT THE F##KING HEAD ON IT WOULD YA? NAH SERIOUSLY TAKE A GOOD F##KING LOOK AT IT.

Wow cliffs what happened ? What f**k up?

i just cant comprehend just how f**king dumb this chick is, sooooo f**king stupid talks like a clueless american cant string a sentance together and is so far out of her league its not funny.

I wish her face and name was posted on the front page of the herald sun every day with a caption underneath saying "if you see this mole on the street, head butt the bitch"

have a good life silly troll cause if you dont get a pay out from this scandal you'll be living on dole check the rest of your life.

Lol headbutt the bitch I like it

Girls get to a point where they turn into this slut where they arent attractive anymore because their brain is so f**king fried from the jizz on it. f**kn waste of time and oxygen lets just delete this thread so its one less dedicated to this attention whore. If anything we are all fueling her stupid bullshit attention seeking. So lets get back onto a chick whos more worthy.... Mz nizmo :D lol love ya stephy poo :humpleg:

Found the funniest interview of nixon the f**k tard, link in a second

I had a theory today.

either she has been threatened or scamming by/with nixon/associates, and its a new plot to get a descent payout and clear nixons name and thennnnn i reckon she will end up dead in her apartment from a "drug overdose" you know those ones that happen when someone is being trouble for someone with a bit of power.

once nixons name is "cleared" he will have her bumped so that she can never try turn the tables again and the best way to bump her.... drug overdose with or with out a suicide note.

the sooner she gets bumped the better

I'd love to slam her see what the fuss is about then gag her and in the lake she goes

$100 she is in Ralph/FHM/Zoo before christmas...

$10 she is in Penthouse/Cheri/Picture homegirls before next week :ph34r:

such a slut

i feel sorry for her parents because if i had a daughter like that i would wanna neck myself

$100 she is in Ralph/FHM/Zoo before christmas...

$10 she is in Penthouse/Cheri/Picture homegirls before next week :ph34r:

not putting your money where your mouth is on the second bit... think shes already been in Zoo not sure but... I don't read s**t magazines...

PS!: I still do believe something suss happened at that hotel because I think Ricky Nixon looks like a randy old fart and he was in his jocks on her bed put two and two together... I mean I don't go to a "business clients" house and strip but naked... not unless they are hot anyway, whole different ball game then... she probably got paid out to say its bulls**t anyway...

I reckon he f**ked her, but what's the big deal...17 is legal?? :lol:

16-18 is only legal if there is 2 years difference between person a and person b...

the issue is that Dicky Nixon had a "professional" relationship with Kim f**ky... and he abused that... conflict of interest issues and sexual encounter with minor... :S

Did anyone watch the link I posted. Serious lol's ensured

From the video footage I saw of them in the hotel room, as if he didn't tap that :lol: :lol:

16-18 is only legal if there is 2 years difference between person a and person b...

the issue is that Dicky Nixon had a "professional" relationship with Kim f**ky... and he abused that... conflict of interest issues and sexual encounter with minor... :S

wrong. that applies to the 12-15 year old age bracket. 16-18 is only illegal if the person is your teacher or a person in care of you etc

All being said, I'd still give her a go.. As long as she didn't know my details hahaha

She's joined the facebook groups that are about her, haha

Link?