Sign in to follow this  
Matty.vvl

matts 180sx build

ive been lookin for professors for ages looks like streeters the go...another small update sunday will be seeing a 7 point cusco cage and i just finished the plumbing on my cooler so my z32 now sits just under the batt support tray and this thing gets its first tune in 3 1/2 weeks....pics on sunday happy days all!

Roll cage = winning

AFM in the cooler piping = winning

Flutterz = EPIC WINNING

nice setup dude, you've spent heaps on the engine though you should fork out for a real nice set of wheels :)

haha come off it nothin bitch here....wats everyones opinion about 11rs maybe in fluro? the cage is all fixed in and its booked in for its first tune on other news to come considering a bc 2.3 kit for my other sr n building evrything off htis motor onto that, pics when i find the camera :thumb:

update igave it a quick base tune to get it running with the afm in the cooler piping the cage is all in new wheels r on there way from streeter and tonight its goin up on stands again to get a gtr cradle n 2way. lol will get pics soon

Go fluro green rims, or purple would be different whistle.gif

Great work on building the engine yourself mate thumb.gif

what wheels did you go with?

keeeenn

got some xd9s in 18x9 n 18x10...thanks streeter...i also bought some bride vios 3 sports so there on the way...i removed the carpet and a shitload of wiring over the wknd so im awaiting some dry ice to get the deadener out now ive just gota find a 2 way n put my new cradle back in....cant find the f**king camera think ill get another one lol

so now the wheels are here the seats are here im just waiting to get my cage extended so its as close as possible to the roof the entire is basically now a transformation from what youve seen in the previous pics im just finishing up putting the entire thing back together. i bought a new cradle as one of the lca mounts was bent and it had a slight twist giving my funny geometry on one side,the entire thing is purely track orientated now however ill still keep it registered for as long as i can so stay tuned for some actual progress pics now that i just bought another camera and can actually take some lol.

wheel suggestions ?thinkin xd9 or ce28n

awesomely clean 80 man.. i reckon go some white XD9's and your car will look like a rc car (in a good way)

either that or the white D1r's with the red lip.. i reckon they look sick on dark coloured cars..

Not white though harris. Black on black is the way.

heres a few pics i took today only got the front wheels so far, my brides rocked up last week and rails thanks to streeter the cusco full cage will be in next week when it gets back from the powdercoaters and i made a new shifter lol..here it is

mt180.JPG

mt1802.JPG

mt1803.JPG

mt1804.JPG

so the cage is back in were doin the exhaust this wknd and tune the week after..im thinking bout getting a hypertune plenum for it has anybody had any significant torque or power gains or noticed a change in power delivery or response..any feedback would be much appreciated

I got a chance to see this with the rear xd9's fitted up and it looks the goods, love the new cage and seat combo aswell.

Also ill spoilt the surprise. Car is booked in this weekend at powertune to get its numbers dialed in :)

thanks bro ha another half pisd update 10s are all fitted up n its a t powertune now for its tune cheas expecting 240 - 260kw on 14psi on 98 and 370-400kw on e85 with 25-30 psiand cam gears dialed in cant wait to see what it makes ill do an update wit pics and a dyno sheet on saturday hopefully all goes well

cheers due. the cras got 300hp on 14 pound with a conservative tune due to low ks guns do a few track days and take it back to powertune for a bit more...big thanks to mitch for supplying the tow car and trailer cheers *milkshake*

no worries *milkshake*, Your car is the first of the local crew to head down to powertune, another ones there now and 2 more to go haha