Sign in to follow this  
CLOAKY

TEAM La Bella ANNOUNCEMENT

##### Team Labella's 20/11 x3 car team ,just did not make it for the start of the Drift Seasons....Drift Festival !!!!

############################################# BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS.....NEWS !!!!!! ############################

Team La Bella is bringing back, all the way from Sydney, a true Tassie icon in the Driftscene.......Mark Beckett......who will be fronting in his 340 rwkw RB26 motored Skyline !!!

He has vowed to do what it takes, to live up to that awesome reputation, of one of the most fierce competitors in Drift battles ,seen on our home turf !!

Team Owner........Cloaky

well done Cloaky! be good to see Mark back out the ripping it up!

i would like to thank Mark Beckett for lending me his skyline i really appreciate it mate cheers for that it was epic.

i would like to thank Mark Beckett for lending me his skyline i really appreciate it mate cheers for that it was epic.

Obviously very disappointing for us all ,to see Mark's car having mechanical problems, stopping him from qualifying !

After all that, and finally working out ,it was a faulty fuel pump, Mark was gracious enough to loan his beast to Thorpy in

The battles, and for a guy who had never sat in the car previously .......it was an awesome display of driving !

Obviously very disappointing for us all ,to see Mark's car having mechanical problems, stopping him from qualifying !

After all that, and finally working out ,it was a faulty fuel pump, Mark was gracious enough to loan his beast to Thorpy in

The battles, and for a guy who had never sat in the car previously .......it was an awesome display of driving !

cheers cloaky i was a bit worryed to scando into turn one in case i crashed it lol. but it ment heaps to me him letting me drive it not even seeing me drive before :-)

Too easy mate would rather see the car out there on the track than in the pitts all day.

My mate filmed your run with consi in the top 16 from the hill, mad-effort first ever time behind the wheel, pity you didn't get a few laps to get used to the car.....

Big thanks to Cloaky for all his backing and support, dissapointed I didn't get a decent crack at it with the car suffering gremlins all day.

Issues ranged from a broken baffle in the fuel tank that was shorting on the fuel pump, to excessive oil-pump pressure/flow at big revs overfilling the head with oil due to the 1.2mm restrictor fitted not being small enough.

Big thanks also to everyone that helped in whatever way to get the car out there, pretty crazy the amount of people so keen to lend a hand,

and last but not least Damo for all his help over the last month.

Too easy mate would rather see the car out there on the track than in the pitts all day.

My mate filmed your run with consi in the top 16 from the hill, mad-effort first ever time behind the wheel, pity you didn't get a few laps to get used to the car.....

Big thanks to Cloaky for all his backing and support, dissapointed I didn't get a decent crack at it with the car suffering gremlins all day.

Issues ranged from a broken baffle in the fuel tank that was shorting on the fuel pump, to excessive oil-pump pressure/flow at big revs overfilling the head with oil due to the 1.2mm restrictor fitted not being small enough.

Big thanks also to everyone that helped in whatever way to get the car out there, pretty crazy the amount of people so keen to lend a hand,

and last but not least Damo for all his help over the last month.

cheers for that man, i will tell you now, that was my 3rd ever comp day and to be offered your car at short notice was a dream come true. as you said if i had more time in your car would have been epic but thats how it goes thanks again :-)

####### I will certainly be looking out for Thorpy .....next time he struts his stuff !

####### Hope to see Mark back for round 2..... Redemption would be great to watch, as that skyline is a monster....

And we all know the talent Mark is !!