Sign in to follow this  
loz

School Bullying : Casey Heynes Video

Embedding doesn't seem to be working so here is the link:

direct linke : http://www.liveleak....=83e_1300115815

THERE are only so many times you can try to turn the other cheek. A Sydney schoolboy has become an internet sensation after video emerged of him body-slamming another student during a verbal and physical attack.

Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.

The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.

The victim, identified on Facebook as Casey Heynes, took a hit to the face and then more blows as the Year 7 boy goaded him to fight.

Suddenly Casey had had enough. He launched himself at his attacker, picked him up and threw him to the ground.

The younger boy staggered away, stunned and hurt.

Both students were suspended for four days after the incident on Monday.

Footage of the fight at Chifley College, Dunheved Campus at North St Marys, was posted online and drew hundreds of comments on Facebook - mostly in support of Casey.

Casey's father said yesterday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.

"He's not a violent kid, it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimised over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

Students said violence was a daily occurrence with fights often filmed and posted online.

"The fights I have seen here, it's horrible. It really makes me feel unsafe," one said. A classmate added: "People pick on him every single day, they hit him around and stuff, and he just got sick of it and let out the anger."

Online sympathisers have started a "Casey Heynes Anti Bullying Day".

A NSW Department of Education and Training spokeswoman said the school "does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code".

"Both students in a fight at the school shown on the internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

thoughts? opinions?

good on him i say sick of all the just walk away bs as if that ever works in the school ground

the bullys mum was on TT last night saying she had no idea (ye right) and her son deserved it and will be saying sorry haha you know something right when the mum agrees

they both got suspended for same time though which is ridiculous the bullied kid should have been punished wayyy less he didnt fight back or even say anything until he was punched twice im pretty sure thats just cause to protect yourself

also

caseyheynes.com KKKKOOOOOOOOO

... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

he got a broken ankle and concussion... and a grazed knee lol

got what he deserved imo

i would have kept going if i were casey.

but thats just me

The dude would have cleaned the 2nd kid up. You can see he was only defending himself, he could have kicked the crap out of the stick kid but he just walked away...

good on him, proud to see that happen. this happens all to often in the school yard these days. it starts off when he's young and the poor kid would grow up with no confidence.

was actually a pretty hard slam, i bet the kid wouldn't bother him anymore.

stupids skool suspending both people, i recall at skool some smart ass kid starting me called me a wog etc(skool was all aussies) tried to hit me...so i punched the shit out of him then gaffa tapped him to a chair and left him on the oval till a teacher found him....got a nice holiday for that one....they didnt question me defending my self just wondered why i tapped him to a chair and left him on the oval...that milkshake never said anything again...so violence does solve issues if u do it right.

stupids skool suspending both people, i recall at skool some smart ass kid starting me called me a wog etc(skool was all aussies) tried to hit me...so i punched the shit out of him then gaffa tapped him to a chair and left him on the oval till a teacher found him....got a nice holiday for that one....they didnt question me defending my self just wondered why i tapped him to a chair and left him on the oval...that milkshake never said anything again...so violence does solve issues if u do it right.

i did a similar thing coz a guy was abusing me coz im German.

beat the shit out of him then found him later in the day, taped him to a pole and pulled down his pants

and left him. was wrong thing to do but he took it too far when he brought my dead grandfather into it

School is question is notorious for bad behaviour and low achieving students.

They have a pregancy class for shit sakes. 2 years ago if I remember 18 students were pregnant for the year. Says something about school reputation don't ya think

the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

ritchard.jpg

i wonder what went through his mind when he was upside down lol:woot:

i wonder what went through his mind when he was upside down lol:woot:

AHhahAHaHaHAH WTF is going on? i didnt expect this ???

that kid is going to be a superstar hero

Reminds me of the old dude beating the shit out of the black dude on the bus.

bahahaah epic beard man!!!

I wasn't sure about this a couple of days ago when I first saw it... Now I'm all for Casey. The little shits mum was on Today Tonight last night...She was feral as. She was wanting sympathy, crying about how they don't need it posted everywhere. Shut the f**k up bitch...you said he got what he deserved, this is just an extension of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7mfvkcOO0s

Have a look at his Dero mum on Today Tonights homepage lol

Look up ^^

I couldn't get the Today Tonight video page to work, it did nothing.

if he didnt want his ass kicked he shouldn't have picked on a guy twice his size lol

She was wanting sympathy, crying about how they don't need it posted everywhere. Shut the f**k up bitch...you said he got what he deserved, this is just an extension of it.

agreed

i dont feel sorry for the little shit what so ever

hope this stays with him for the rest of his life

Wow she looks like a meth addict.

vid brought the lols when I first watched it a few days ago

reminded me of epic beard man

I love it, good on the kid for smashing him, when it cones to kids like that. The ONLY way to stop them from bullying, is to physically hurt them. I had a kid bully me in year 7, my dad said "son, smash him as hard as you can in the face", so I did exactly that :lol: never said a word to me afterwards.

typical little houso......

if you cant fight dont pretend like u can....

PokemonBully.png

little shit got what he deserved.

lol love how the dude on today tonight said "... the bigger bullies days of being bullied after this AWESOME display may be over."

When I was in school, it was a little different. The bully used to be bigger then the kid they were bullying.

I was only ever bullied once when I moved back to Australia and started my high school. Picked on me because of my accent and one day he grabbed me by the throat and I just lost it and put my hand over his face and rammed him through a window.

Got a scar on my wrist but made heaps of new friends that day for some reason haha. Think it was because I was the first person to stand up to his shit.

So good on the Casey kid! Couldn't beleive he lasted as long as he did before he snapped and then just walked away afterwards. Could have easily finished him off!