Sign in to follow this  
Gavin031

STOLEN R31 GTS1

copy and paste from someone else... pretty much explains the whole ordeal tyson went thro.

so turns out SAPOL are a bunch of muppets. but even worse muppets than previously thought. wanna know why? well, i'm about to tell you.

1 - dude gets car stolen

2 - dude rings them, files report and waits a day or two

3 - dude does progress check with coppers, there's no report in the system. fail 1.

4 - car gets spotted with different plates on it, and then reported.

5 - a week later, that report is still not in the system. fail 2.

6 - car is involved in high speed chase. coppers impound the car. turns out it's not the guy that stole it, but one of his mates.

7 - cops give the car back to the guy that originally stole it and did the plate swap on it, saying "don't let your mates drive your car." fail 3.

8 - dude sees his car again, rings the coppers, and they tell him "sorry mate, that case is closed" fail 4.

how is it, that one car get pop up on the radar so many times after being stolen, the coppers are told, and then NOTHING happens.

retards. that's how. absolute retards in our South Australian Police system.

makes you wonder why so many people take the law into their own hands, because it seems that no one else is enforcing it, unless you're car is 2mm below factory height, or half a db too loud.

/rant

wow. it's been a long time since i've been on here, but that was me. was fairly pissed off at the situation when i found out the car had been given back to that low *milkshake* that stole it in the first place.

got contacted by The Advertiser to give my view on the subject, but cbf'd at the time, as the car had been found a couple days afterward.

steve and steve!!!!

u could have some fun with ur logins....

as if this is still going...

car has been found....

close thread and let tys proceed with what is needed.

no need for this thread to continue...

that guy looks like the biggest dickbag.. AND he's even got a pic of the car on his profile pics.

229043_10150188951288637_547148636_6899150_3818002_n.jpg

Am I the only one who cant view his profile?

Am I the only one who cant view his profile?

no, it wasnt linked correctly