Sign in to follow this  
muski

Muski's Rocketbunny S14

skidders are suppose to be cheap peice of shit wheels you dont care about smashing into gutters/ripple strips

dish on blitz is the same for all offsets in each width, so a 10 +22 will have the same dish as a 10 +38. they vary the offset with the thickness of the hub mounting surface

yeh like 17 x 9.5 - 27 vskf

i would gladly see them smashed to bits

dish on blitz is the same for all offsets in each width, so a 10 +22 will have the same dish as a 10 +38. they vary the offset with the thickness of the hub mounting surface

Wait what?

So am i seeing things in thinking the rear Blitz have more dish than the front lol =/

Wait what?

So am i seeing things in thinking the rear Blitz have more dish than the front lol =/

no read so well?

Wait what?

no read so well?

Haha what blingy said. The dish on a 10 +22 will be bigger than on a 9 +22. However the 9 +22 will have the same dish as any other offset variation in the 9" width

not much happening here. had a weird noising coming from the back. thought it was another wheel bearing. had a look under the car and one of the handbrake cables had come off the hook that holds it up and was rubbing on the tailshaft :mellow:

was happy thats all it was :)

also bought a set of enkei rpf1's. dunno if i'll run the full set or just keep a pair for skidders. will put them on and see how they look.

will only sell the 03's if i get the price im after. love the 03's but the rear has way too much camber and one side of the quater is full of bog so cant really pump the gaurd without the bog falling out. and cbf giving damo more money :lol:

5764214594_7f731e171c_z.jpg

can you shorten the rear lca a smidgen?

im not gunna be happy if the 03's go :lol:

wow this car looks clean, did well going from s2 back to s1

cheers ;)

can you shorten the rear lca a smidgen?

im not gunna be happy if the 03's go :lol:

hahaha screw that.

yea neither will I, might sell a pair of the enkei's and then hope for the best with the bog and if it does fall out i have the money from the enkei to pay for the fix.

What size enkies did you get?

17x9.5+18 all round.

i'll see how the front looks with a 15mm bolt on if i do decide to run them but rears should sit 4-5mm in compared to the 03's so i can straighten out the camber

Edited by muski

Yeah it would be 2mm difference in outer clearance to the 03s. But being 17in you should get more clearance with a little bit of stretch

got my nardi steering wheel today :D

put it in straight away.

bd7afb1d.jpg

47b32a6a.jpg

Wheel looks good Musk! Prepared for may?

;)

yea gave it a good test last night haha so should be sweet for next weekend. just gotta book place at leisure park. you coming up night before?

Lol.

Looks heaps better than that 'HOMO' wheel you had

looks fake

beat me to it

Car looks awesome. I rarely prefer s14s over s13s but when I do, its this one. Hawt!

Cheers dude ;)

Lol.

Looks heaps better than that 'HOMO' wheel you had

Haha yea agreed.

;)

yea gave it a good test last night haha so should be sweet for next weekend. just gotta book place at leisure park. you coming up night before?

Good ;) looking forward to finally seeing the new front. Ummm id like to come up the night before but haven't organized any accommodation yet.. Let me know if use need more roomies haha

How much you after for the rears, PM sent =D

tumblr_m2ukm8JSgS1r33r0fo1_500.gif

I have no new pm's?

;)

Good ;) looking forward to finally seeing the new front. Ummm id like to come up the night before but haven't organized any accommodation yet.. Let me know if use need more roomies haha

Yea I saved 2 spots for you and josh?

I forgot =s

Check again sometime between now and when you receive a PM.

Sounds good mang ^^^ smile.png

if ya wanna convoy up let me know ;)

I forgot =s

Check again sometime between now and when you receive a PM.

cheers big ears!

wink.png

Good wink.png looking forward to finally seeing the new front. Ummm id like to come up the night before but haven't organized any accommodation yet.. Let me know if use need more roomies haha

Yea I saved 2 spots for you and josh?

:wub:

Edited by JEDDY!