Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

SPAM/UPLATE THREAD

motherf**kers!

pretty keen to call the police and report my own house for excessive noise... pretty damn over *milkshakes* coming over, making a mess, breaking shit, pissing on the floor and keeping my dog and myself awake all morning when they know i go diving every weekend and have enough trouble sleeping as it is.

<_>

motherf**kers!

pretty keen to call the police and report my own house for excessive noise... pretty damn over *milkshakes* coming over, making a mess, breaking shit, pissing on the floor and keeping my dog and myself awake all morning when they know i go diving every weekend and have enough trouble sleeping as it is.

<_>

Start paying rent :P

motherf**kers!

<_>

dude, get some f**king money together and move the f**k out!

seriously.

f**king post got deleted again

how many times can i do it before i get banned

im gonna try again

blingcommander 69

:quagmire:

scream4 is going to be awesome.. AWESOME!!!

that has to be planned :lol: :lol: :lol:

how's your suspension comming along bling?

blingcommander 69

:quagmire:

scream4 is going to be awesome.. AWESOME!!!

Hellz yer.

I saw the first when I was like 10 and had nightmares for weeks.

I still get paranoid when in a cubicle incase someone has a knife. Which ever that one was... Aha

f**king post got deleted again

how many times can i do it before i get banned

im gonna try again

I have already had a post deleted. I'm on 100% warn (thanks flying!), so i'll go well before you.

It's never usually a good thing when Loz clicks onto your profile. :lol:

I'm still only on 33% warn from that time I made the Turbo Talia meme up with the crashed skyline. must try harder :P

On a side note, I cant f**king wait for my air jordans to arrive :D

I had a warn for a while there... But flying removed it :(

motherf**kers!

<_>

well now that we've kicked out the last f**kwit... i unfortunately have to take over his half of the rent.

motherf**kers!

<_>

seriously.

as soon as im full time in this job im starting next week i'll get my own place... been here for 3 months and these weekly pissups are getting old.

that and im over all of the tipsy girls who tell me off in my own god damn house because im apparently sleazy...

motherf**kers!

<_>

well now that we've kicked out the last f**kwit... i unfortunately have to take over his half of the rent.

motherf**kers!

<_>

seriously.

as soon as im full time in this job im starting next week i'll get my own place... been here for 3 months and these weekly pissups are getting old.

that and im over all of the tipsy girls who tell me off in my own god damn house because im apparently sleazy...

Rape them, and prove them right.

get this right.... some f**ka slammed the fridge door in the bar and broke 2 bottles of wine.

didnt clean it up, hell they didnt even bother telling me that there was glass and wine all over the floor.

i cook everyone f**king dinner, i clean up the whole house so c*nts can come over and get blind and i setup all the spare matress' and shit for people to pass out on... but when i crack the shits at everyone for not being responsible about cleaning up in my house they call me the loser because they dont come here to hang around with a "parent"

get f**ked... seriously over immature idiots.

Who's going to supercup tomorrow? If so please drop into two wells bakery on the way and help me fix my car. Free food is a reward. Pm me if your acctually going. Aha

I'm still only on 33% warn from that time I made the Turbo Talia meme up with the crashed skyline. must try harder :P

:lol:

That was worth it! :lol:

what did you say evo?

i just stated a fact..

I stated a solid fact and Loz obviously didn't like it... and I am not sure whether you would fully agree with it either unfortunately.

lol fair enough, give it a shot what did ya say

i just find it shit that he can sell a sticker saying the exact words i posted up and have my post deleted.... f**kin nazi

Return of house on haunted hill = mental.

Return of house on haunted hill = mental.

lol fair enough, give it a shot what did ya say

i just find it shit that he can sell a sticker saying the exact words i posted up and have my post deleted.... f**kin nazi

Ceffy because it's hardtuned not nissansilvia.com ;-)

that and the gold car has seen way too many shoots over the years!

It was nothing really. I just replied to the above quote and stated that "hardtuned" is supposed to cater for and cover all Japanese brands (including European brands) and if he was going to promote "hardtuned", he should think outside the square... and if he was going to go to the effort of using a Nissan, he should have used a GTR.

yeh fair enough, i dont see why that got deleted

i guess that shows how much of a nazi he is...

get this right.... some f**ka slammed the fridge door in the bar and broke 2 bottles of wine.

didnt clean it up, hell they didnt even bother telling me that there was glass and wine all over the floor.

i cook everyone f**king dinner, i clean up the whole house so c*nts can come over and get blind and i setup all the spare matress' and shit for people to pass out on... but when i crack the shits at everyone for not being responsible about cleaning up in my house they call me the loser because they dont come here to hang around with a "parent"

get f**ked... seriously over immature idiots.

Care factor, zero.

Noise complaint on my own house...

I "love" living her...

you called a noise complaint, or received one?

Hey evo.... Go kiss your biceps and f**k your own face.

Not everyone gives a f**k about your god damn opinion so keep it to your f**king self.

And yeah... Called a noise complaint on my own house so i could get some sleep, I've got to be up at 0530 to get ready for this comp.

I rarely get more then 3 hours sleep per night and before I go out freediving I try to get as much broken sleep as possible.

It's to damn dangerous to go for a dive and be completely f**ked.

New friends with some common decency and respect sounds like a plan...

And yeah... Called a noise complaint on my own house so i could get some sleep, I've got to be up at 0530 to get ready for this comp.

:lol:

bet you're the life of the party lol

quite simple, you picked the wrong people to share a house with. shouldnt have moved in with people who were gonna act like that. i lived in a place like that for 4 months where i had to be up at 6:30 every morning, i made the choice so i never bothered complaining.

It's not that I don't like having people over... It's the fact that I said goodnight to everyone at 10:30 and explained that I had to be up early this morning for a spearfishing comp up on the sunshine coast.

I asked them all to keep it down because they know I have trouble sleeping... And they turn the music up and carry on like f**king idiots.

If my housemate needed to be up early for work I wouldn't make noise and stop him from sleeping... That's just f**king slack.

And yes... I've come to realize that moving to old was not the best decision I've ever made.

Story of my life