Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

SPAM/UPLATE THREAD

This weather is balls.

On and off like a tap down here. Tossing up if I risk going out for a ride and get drenched or not.

Left work earlier, slightly spitting, thought i would be right... Half way home the heavens open and i get drenched....

2mins after i get home, rain stops and the sun comes out..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

god hates you

This weather is balls.

On and off like a tap down here. Tossing up if I risk going out for a ride and get drenched or not.

Left work earlier, slightly spitting, thought i would be right... Half way home the heavens open and i get drenched....

2mins after i get home, rain stops and the sun comes out..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

haha yeah exactly what it has done here. Blue sky one minute, then hammers down the next.

This weather is balls.

haha yeah exactly what it has done here. Blue sky one minute, then hammers down the next.

i was supposed to be hittign up city dirt for a ride today but f**k that. bacon and eggs for breaky it is haha

i was supposed to be hittign up city dirt for a ride today but f**k that. bacon and eggs for breaky it is haha

Yeah it'd be a fair swamp haha.

Not going riding in the rain again since last time I went with serious_s14guy and Outkast on here.

Had clay stuck to the tires like shit to a blanket, mud sprayed all up our backs lol.

Yeah it'd be a fair swamp haha.

Not going riding in the rain again since last time I went with serious_s14guy and Outkast on here.

Had clay stuck to the tires like shit to a blanket, mud sprayed all up our backs lol.

you guys ride downhill yeah?

thats even more fun in the rain haha i kinda miss doing it but injured myself way to much racing.

Picking up the supra today.. Selling the Silvia. Therefore 4.5k to spend on it... What engine..? Haha

Picking up the supra today.. Selling the Silvia. Therefore 4.5k to spend on it... What engine..? Haha

mr 1js 1j. everything is there to do it. 3.2k. wave 3k in his face and he'd prob take it. then spend the rest on suspension n shit.

I'm still deciding if I should get up or not, saw the worst black chick at crazys last night, her nipples were the size of my face

mr 1js 1j. everything is there to do it. 3.2k. wave 3k in his face and he'd prob take it. then spend the rest on suspension n shit.

link me?

2nd page in the car parts for sale.

kranze, i like to call them saucepan lids.. were they green?

they actually had a green tinge! hahaha

shit weather, my cat is snoring louder than me, I'm going to find my pc games and crank them, worms, lemmings, sim city, I love classics

haha, had a mate through highscool that was black, copped more shit about having green nipples more than anything.

they actually had a green tinge! hahaha

shit weather, my cat is snoring louder than me, I'm going to find my pc games and crank them, worms, lemmings, sim city, I love classics

there go es13

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=486108

and lemmings ftw. and sim city. love making epic citys then f**king them up with aliens n shit. also bling, doing my white card shit this week and doing a quick welding course to refresh what i already know. hopefully that opens up some potential places to work at...

"Saucepan lids"? lol. I thought they were commonly known as fried eggs...

Looks like I have adopted a cat. Just put my grandparents into a nursing home and it needs to find a new home. Useless animals.

Now you'll have someone else to kiss your biceps goodnight...

at first i was laugh.gif

then i was doh.gif

lkt004 307

AJ_ 198

Fire_Child22 194

resistance 192

Gareth01 184

JDM EVO 177

nisskid 176

_Lucas 155

Perverted_S14 151

WPN-X7 151

-Truck- 94

Flying180 86

kranze 80

SIL-O14 80

S13_WE4PON 79

sid280 75

blingcommander 69

schmenz 69

STR8E180 59

Es13 58

_Jess13_ 33

wagola 29

vodkashotx 22

Eevo 21

MeZ 17

Biggie 15

Softy 15

GHOSTY 15

eskimo_unltd 14

f**k i need to spend less time on the internet and more time studying.

Eves was this the list you were referring to in that PM? I'm been meaning to reply to it but alas having a life took precedent. TBH when I read it it was 5am and I couldn't remember the post as I was drunk when making it but in researching it I'd be more mad with yourself than me for a fairly dumb comment in an well read thread thread started by the site owner.

So how's everyones weekend been?

I couldn't remember the post as I was drunk when making it

Thanks, that explains everything.

I couldn't remember the post as I was drunk when making it

Thanks, that explains everything.

Yep. So am I below nisskid on your list? If so that post must have really pissed you off.

.... Also why do you have a list of people from the site? Or is it just a general list of people? And is it people who have pissed you off or just a general list so you can keep track?

Your putting me on a list has rased so many question.... is it written down or just metaphorical?

Thanks to it's rather flattering that I've made any list at all to be honest.

So how's everyones weekend been?

quiet as in the end. had epic party here last night which i couldnt be f**ked with. went to town for half hour. came home. put drunk girlfriend to bed and woke up dandy... sussing out my tafe welding courses n white card ticket atm. need a job so i can get back into sliding. biggest withdrawals atm haha

What's a white card ticket? If your gonna weld you should work towards oil and gas industry. My best mate is an ndt and recons the welders on site get paid a mint! And that's coming from an ndt on a small fortune so the welders must get some serious money.

Yep. So am I below nisskid on your list? If so that post must have really pissed you off.

.... Also why do you have a list of people from the site? Or is it just a general list of people? And is it people who have pissed you off or just a general list so you can keep track?

Your putting me on a list has rased so many question.... is it written down or just metaphorical?

Thanks to it's rather flattering that I've made any list at all to be honest.

Wouldn't over-analyse mate, on fiday night I had a number of beers under my belt also, and that it why I grew the balls to have a stab at Loz in the first place. I don't think that there was much wrong with what I said in the thread, Loz just deletes things when it's convenient for him so that he can uphold a squeaky clean image.

Ha fair enough. Probably if you enjoy the site best not take aim at the owner, funny, yes but not great for your continuing participation on here.

What's a white card ticket? If your gonna weld you should work towards oil and gas industry. My best mate is an ndt and recons the welders on site get paid a mint! And that's coming from an ndt on a small fortune so the welders must get some serious money.

white cards basicly a licence saying you know all the OH+S shit and arent a generally dumbass. its a standard australia wide thing now.. doing that and maybe my confine space/ heights ticket to.

i figure between all that and some welding certs i should be pretty well right to get a job in something similar to what you mentioned :D (which means decent money, then i can leave my cars as a hobby, not a work choice.)

Yeah that's a really good move Dan. Have ohs and confined space will make you heaps more employable.

Ha fair enough. Probably if you enjoy the site best not take aim at the owner, funny, yes but not great for your continuing participation on here.

I am aware of that. ;)

white cards basicly a licence saying you know all the OH+S shit and arent a generally dumbass. its a standard australia wide thing now.. doing that and maybe my confine space/ heights ticket to.

i figure between all that and some welding certs i should be pretty well right to get a job in something similar to what you mentioned :D (which means decent money, then i can leave my cars as a hobby, not a work choice.)

U know the course is expensive as f**k? Especially coming out of your own pocket

U know the course is expensive as f**k? Especially coming out of your own pocket

each one of the welding courses im doing is $90 each. doing 4 courses all up. basic intro to mig/tig/arc (just to go over the stuff ive already done.) then a intermediate course in each of them. white card is $70 bucks... and looking into the other two now.

i dont mind spending some money to do it, as long as in the long run it makes me better off.. cos atm all i do is twiddle my thumbs at home and work on the odd shitter and my savings are allll gone.

white card is not saying that you know all the oh&s shit... it's saying your aware of the basic dangers on a construction site and are aware of what a JSA's and SOP's are... think of it as an induction :thumbsup:

standard requirement for contruction work... australian wide, but no standard for australia wide, but is transfereable.