Sign in to follow this  
Rota Wheels

Rota Wheels Australia - Exclusive Australian Distributor

will GRID R's come in something close to 18x9.5 +10 and 18x10 +12??

Hi,

We currently do the GRIDR in +20 because it offers a wider range of vehicle we can fit to. 18 x 10 +15 we offer in GRIDR which is close to +12.

We have GRIDR in 18s coming in 4 stud 18 x 9.5 +12 and 18 x 10 +15 in 4x114.3 coming next few weeks.

Kind regards

WEi

paid for and recieved my wheel's the first day possible after the longweekend.. total of bout 1week from start-payment-money cleared-rim's recieved and im one happy camper, thank's wei!

Hi,

We currently do the GRIDR in +20 because it offers a wider range of vehicle we can fit to. 18 x 10 +15 we offer in GRIDR which is close to +12.

We have GRIDR in 18s coming in 4 stud 18 x 9.5 +12 and 18 x 10 +15 in 4x114.3 coming next few weeks.

Kind regards

WEi

that size is perfect surprised/dissapointed they dont come in 5 stud aswell :S

Hmm would love it if the GRID R came in 17x10 '+5' or even 17x9.5 '0' would love this for the rear!

The 17x9 +12 is almost perfect for what i need for the front! Any chance of the above ever being available? Will 17's ever be available in 10"

Also could you provide the overall width of the 9" 9.5" and 10" so i can work out offsets properly i'm assuming the overall width is roughly 25mm more than the 'rim bead width' but thats of some other wheels as a guide.

Thanks for your time.

How much is it for the rota grid 18 inch?

Hi wei

I have emailed you can.

PRICES AS FOLLOWS

18" $999 per set (4 wheels & centre caps) + $99 delivery nationwide

17" $899 per set (4 wheels & centre caps)+ $99 delivery nationwide

STAGGERED FITMENT OK!

Why do people keen asking for prices, it says it in massive bold letters at the bottom of the first post!

I just bought a set of GridR's a couple of days ago, Wei is a great guy, finalised the purchase super quick and he's sent them off the following day - cant wait to get them. Cheers Mate :)

^ lol no shit people ask how much postage to such and such, it says clearly $99 nation wide so you add that to the cost of the 17' or 18' lol not hard.

Some people need to read before posting.

hey Wei,

do the grids come in 18x11 or 18x12?

Cheers

^ Are they the matte steel finish? Looks good. Trying to work out the colours available as this thread only has pics of the bronze and matte steel finish and nothing really on the site.

Maybe a good idea to take pics of all the colours available for easier choice and reference for other buyers!

nah brew...

hyper black in 18x9.5+20 and 18x10+15..

224720_10150266466730329_749045328_9378650_3581084_n.jpg

another angle.. and yes i agree the colour's are kinda iffy when figureing out what you want... i just googled rota grid hyper black to get the result's

Yeah cheers mate google images are not so clear all the time though, would like to see some pics like the image up top with the matte steel grey on the stand would be easier to work out what would suit on a white car :)

Looks great man. YOu got more pics?

At these prices its pretty hard to look past if wanting something for a daily.

Grid R 18x8.5 (+25) front running 15mm spacers to clear the coils & 18x9.5 (+35) rear in white

s15white_rota01.jpg

Thanks Wei! you're a champ :D

Edited by SX2BU

Looks good,

the fronts should be 18x8.5, 5x114.3 +25 they shouldnt need spacers to clear, are u running coilovers or stock shock and spring setup?

Cheers

Wei

Grid R 18x8.5 (+20) front running 15mm spacers to clear the coils & 18x9.5 (+35) rear in white

s15white_rota01.jpg

Thanks Wei! you're a champ :D

Soz you were right, +25 for the fronts

Running Tien HA coils, definitely needed spacers. i mounted the wheel without them and it hit the coil spring. All good but, it looks nice with the wheel sitting flush on the guard

Hmmm....can anyone let me know how much difference the 18X10+15 and +20 are in terms of fitment on the rear of an S14? Or would 18X9.5+20 be a better fit for the rear?

can you get the Rota RB-X in any more stock guard friendly sizes, or is it just 17 x 9 -13/17 x 9.5 -19?

I would love a set in more like 17x9/9.5 +15/20 with polished outers/black center.

Also, is the pic below showing "Gun metal"?

Do you have any more pics showing examples of this color?

I'm thinking these might be the go...

Rota_Torque_R_17_4daae6e46d3f6.jpg

Rota Torque R - 17 x 9, 17 x 9.5, 4x114.3 +12 in stock now hyper black, gun metal, white

Edited by MILK-13

Hmmm....can anyone let me know how much difference the 18X10+15 and +20 are in terms of fitment on the rear of an S14? Or would 18X9.5+20 be a better fit for the rear?

ur s14 will handle 18X10+15 and is just about perfect fitment my 18X9.5+15's on my s14 sit fresh as

p.s. wei ura champ im very happy with my rota's!!

18X9.5+20 all round

Hi,

that picture is hyper black, we got gun metal, white, i think some other other colors as well.

kind regards

WEi

can you get the Rota RB-X in any more stock guard friendly sizes, or is it just 17 x 9 -13/17 x 9.5 -19?

I would love a set in more like 17x9/9.5 +15/20 with polished outers/black center.

Also, is the pic below showing "Gun metal"?

Do you have any more pics showing examples of this color?

I'm thinking these might be the go...

Rota_Torque_R_17_4daae6e46d3f6.jpg

Rota Torque R - 17 x 9, 17 x 9.5, 4x114.3 +12 in stock now hyper black, gun metal, white

do you do pairs bro? im just chasing pair of grids in 18x9.5 +15

How much is it for the rota grid 18 inch?

Hi wei

I have emailed you can.

PRICES AS FOLLOWS

18" $999 per set (4 wheels & centre caps) + $99 delivery nationwide

17" $899 per set (4 wheels & centre caps)+ $99 delivery nationwide

STAGGERED FITMENT OK!

Why do people keen asking for prices, it says it in massive bold letters at the bottom of the first post!

I just bought a set of GridR's a couple of days ago, Wei is a great guy, finalised the purchase super quick and he's sent them off the following day - cant wait to get them. Cheers Mate :)

This is a forum where ppl can post up, I'm sure it wasn't much a crime to ask the question to reconfirm.

Wei, I'm still waiting for a response for replacing the rim. Can you advise me when you would send it?

Sign in to follow this