Sign in to follow this  
asleep

Game of Thrones (contains spoilers)

A qn I have for those that read the book...

When the guy kills "that other guy", he says "the other people give their regards" or words to that effect. Was that in the book or included for the TV series?

EDIT: Apologies!!!!

When the guy kills "the other guy", he says "the other people give their regards" or words to that effect. Was that in the book or included for the TV series?

If I remember correctly from a friend telling me, the other people were in on killing

Fixed!

Apologies if too late for some :ph34r:

When the guy kills "that other guy", he says "the other people give their regards" or words to that effect. Was that in the book or included for the TV series?

If you remember when bolton let jamie go... jamie said send robb my regards... in the book bolton says that to robb... guess they thought itd confuse people so they just changed it to the lannisters i guess.

Also was hoping a certain event wouldve happened this ep... wouldve been the perfect way to end the season!

Edited by Jason12

If you remember when bolton let jamie go... jamie said send robb my regards... in the book bolton says that to robb... guess they thought itd confuse people so they just changed it to the lannisters i guess.

Also was hoping a certain event wouldve happened this ep... wouldve been the perfect way to end the season!

That's what I was hoping for, It's going to make a big season four

Thanks for explaining, makes sense.

Just downloaded episode 10. Cant wait to watch it!

Pretty mellow way to end it I think.

Pretty mellow way to end it I think.

Shit ending really. Learnt nothing/Saw nothing from Ep10.

Was hoping shitcunt Joffrey got his shit ended. None the less, There were a couple of interesting points but nothing to write home about.

Now to wait till 2014 :(

That's what I was hoping for, It's going to make a big season four

I dunno if we were talking about the same thing... i meant..

was hoping they'd introduce lady stoneheart. Wouldve been perfect to keep people guessing over the break

for anyone who has seen the book please tell me this pm me if you will.

does that little shit joffery get killed and does the sexy dragon lady win... cause i f**king hope so plus want to see more boobies

I don't want to know but I hope the little farker dies in the most horrid of ways and suffers massively. Same for his bitch of a mum lol

But having read what the writer said about not wanting to write books where there is a predictable or good happy end, I've got some fears that it might not happen.

I have the answer. I read the cliff notes about each book on wiki, untill I started reading names that are not in the show yet.

And I dont want to spoil anything for others. If you want to know message me but be warned it will possibly take the fun out of season 4

i hope he dies in a more horrid way than "the other guy" thats currently being tortured.

wont name names.

Dont go look shit up... trust me it's better being surprised... and if theres one thing this series has its surprises (for better or worse)

i hope he dies in a more horrid way than "the other guy" thats currently being tortured. wont name names.

I feel sorry for him, even though he probably deserves it.

BTW we have got to get to a point where we can talk about what has happened in the show thus far without having to worry about spoiler alerts. Definitely no talk of future events or the books but certainly about what has transpired to date,

If I havent seen an episode I dont read this thread. Simple.

include "contains spoilers" in the name of the thread

Deleted scene from Season 3, will be in the Blu Ray.

Edited by asleep

Good start, Expected more but it was enough to keep me entertained.

Ending was sweet. Got to see Arya mature a bit and get an idea of which direction shes going this season. And the Dawnish prince is going to f**k some shit up. Keen for Ep2!

Hahaha

Good to hear that the show was downloaded more than what was watched on foxtel.

Melb took out top honors for most dl in oz.

pissed myself when i saw it haha.

but yeah the episode was a bit slow, but i still really enjoyed it. cant wait for next monday night

Haha im betting those that are saying its slow havent read the books? The show blisters along in comparison :P

Love it either way. This season Gon be good!

Notice how the episode started with loosing a stark sword, and ended with gaining a stark sword

Edited by Wrexy

I would have liked that episode to end slightly differently

however, glad that carnt died!. As horrible as the way he died was - would have liked it if he suffered more.

It will suck to see Tyrion cop the blame for it