Sign in to follow this  
PowerFit

*** WALBRO 255LPH High Pressure Fuel Pumps ***

Walbro 255lph High Pressure Fuel Pumps - Model GSS-341 with 400-766 fitting kit

***Guaranateed cheapest Walbro GSS-341's in Australia!****

In stock and ready to ship!

These pumps will bolt straight into any 180sx, s13 , s14 , s15 and many other makeswithin minutes and can support up to 500hp no problems.

walbropump.jpg

These Walbro pumps outflow and out peform your Bosch range of pumps and are half the price! They are rated at 255lp/h as opposed to the bosch 235lp/h and are $45 cheaper that what they currently sell on NS for

Special NS member price for a limited time:

$190 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE VIA EXPRESS POST

Or $200 shipped via COD

Pump and kit comes with everything needed to plug and play:

WalbroUnpacked1.jpg

For more information about these pumps please visit the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=2486866897

Need to pick one up in a hurry?

No problem, just call me on 0422 438 169 and pick one up in Sydney today!

Or either PM me or email at powerfit@optusnet.com.au to arrange payment and delivery

Thank you

Regards,

Bart

it will fit fine I had a r33 pump in my sileighty for awhile now Ive got a walbro in it now

Thanks 1400R, I have had customers in the past purchase them for R32/R33's and they installed them without a hitch

Regards,

Bart

Thank dxsdxs, reply sent :)

These things are selling fast

2 left in stock

More arriving Wednesday next week

Sure will, it is more dependent on your chassis type.

i.e S13, 180sx, S14, 15 chassis will all fit fine

Regards,

Bart

i gotta big this one up guys!! I talked to bart on friday, and placed my order. I received it today, and finished fitting it about 2 hours ago. Very good kits, easy to fit and great customer service by bart!!! Thanx man

Atay!! :D

Hey would this be a sutiable pump for my set up as seen below?

If yes, then i will buy one for sure. pm account details to me and i will deposit money into your account.

But please be honest as to the suitability of the pump for my car.

Also is there anything suitable 2 go with it or is it fine by itself. like u wouldnt need to modify the fuel line or nething would u?

Cheers

Paul.

Hi Team TRiTec,

To my knowledge the pump is dependent on the chassis type (not motor), in terms of the S13 chassis, yes these are a straight bolt in and would suit your setup quite well.

I would recommend injectors to go along with the pump if you are looking to run higher boost but you can do this in a 2 stage process (i.e install the pump first and the injectors later)

Some people advise also getting a fuel pressure regulator but in my opinion this is not needed unless running big HP/Boost

Payment details have been PM'd

THank you

these pumps are designed to run at a full 14v current, a 180sx or silvia has a relay in the fuel pumps ground wiring that puts the stock pumps into a "cruise" mode that only supplies the pump with around 10v and then when u floor it, it opens up and u get something like 12.5v.

so to all those installing them on their 180's or sils. i had one of these exact pumps on my sr 180. u need to bypass the stock ground and then re ground them yourself for them to work at full potential.

when i first installed my walbro it was a litle differnce..and hardly made anynoise. them when i regraounded it, it made an even bigger performance difference and the pump became louder. more of a constant wirring noise whichconfirmed its now working at its full potential. ifany one stll doesnt understand pm me.

just something i thought buyers should know.

would this fit in a 33gtr?

also are the stocks limited or can I buy one anytime. thanks :)

Hi Burt,

I am %99 sure they will fit a R33 GTR. Alot of people are actually using GTR pumps in S13's, 14's etc so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way round.

I have 1 left in stock

I have another order arriving early next week and will contiue to order them in so they should be a regular item

Thanks

how easy would this go into a r32 gtst? any mods neccessary for fitting?

From what my customers have told me, apparently the only thing that they needed was a longer fuel line as the one supplied is a little short.

Fuel line is like $1.50 per meter.

hey would one of these fit in a n13 exa? i have a ca18det and a microtec already. just wondering if it would be compatable?c heers, alex

Unfortunately really not sure Alex, Very good question.

I will try and find out for you

10 More pumps arrived in stock today

these pumps are designed to run at a full 14v current, a 180sx or silvia has a relay in the fuel pumps ground wiring that puts the stock pumps into a "cruise" mode that only supplies the pump with around 10v and then when u floor it, it opens up and u get something like 12.5v.

so to all those installing them on their 180's or sils. i had one of these exact pumps on my sr 180. u need to bypass the stock ground and then re ground them yourself for them to work at full potential.

when i first installed my walbro it was a litle differnce..and hardly made anynoise. them when i regraounded it, it made an even bigger performance difference and the pump became louder. more of a constant wirring noise whichconfirmed its now working at its full potential. ifany one stll doesnt understand pm me.

just something i thought buyers should know.

is this the same for a s14a??

Unfortunately really not sure Alex, Very good question.

I will try and find out for you

Cheers mate, hope it can be fitted as this is a killer price!

Stevie B - I installed one on my s14a and did not experience this issue, I think it only applies to 180's, Silvias

Alex.A - Still haven't been able to find out, Have you tried and of the Exa forums?

Regards,

Bart

Alex.A - after doing a bit more searching it appears that the kit will fit with some very minor modifications to the N13, N14

You also will need a longer fuel hose (cheap as)

Regards,

Bart

Yogi - You can either email me at powerfit@optusnet.com.au or call me on 0422 438 169 to arrange payment and delivery

Regards,

Bart

so let me get this right , for this unit to fit into a S13 sil i will need to reground it myself and increase the tube length ??

Sign in to follow this