Sign in to follow this  
buoy

$1.10

I leave for the US in 3 weeks, perfect timing.

Gonna be putting around 9000 into US dollars in the next few days so nice little 900 profit! thumbsup.gif

Yes!! June for me!!

Is Canada USD? Or does it have its own currency?

you are a full on retard aren't you.

thank f**k someone said that

cambers you rolled an s13 on the weekend didn't you

f**king LOL!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

my day has been made. in many ways. laugh.gif

Gonna be putting around 9000 into US dollars in the next few days so nice little 900 profit! thumbsup.gif

Yes!! June for me!!

Classic call.

won't everyone buying things from the US help their dollar get stronger again? or is it bigger than retail...

won't everyone buying things from the US help their dollar get stronger again? or is it bigger than retail...

if you have 300 billion to spend it might help them...but that wont even pay off 1% of their debt.

Yes!! June for me!!

Classic call.

I bet he doesn't even know that Canada's under British rule and french is one of the 2 main languages..

f**k me bring on 2012.

Canada is pound...

:ph34r:.... NAHHHT!!!! its Canadian Dollar chief...

I heared Canada is connected to America, ask Rick rolled cambers, he'll back me up

True story

your a troll, no ones this dumb

You're*

+ one's.

Yes!! June for me!!

Classic call.

I bet he doesn't even know that Canada's under British rule and french is one of the 2 main languages..

f**k me bring on 2012.

Actually I did!!!!!

And.. After googling it, Canadian dollars is used there! ^_^

BAN STICK FOR QUOTING QUOTE AGAIN! (apart from my self) :mellow:

Do they have a government in France or do they just use the German government?

No chance in hell retail does not make up enough GDP for any noticeable change... even with a microscope.

damn, what can i get my grubby hands on from the use...maybe a factory turbo manifold for my pulsar, instead of modifying a ca18det item :lol:

I can't cite a reference cos I heard this on talkback radio whilst at some paintshop........... but can anyone else find some sources of who suggested that the AUD will be hitting $1.70 USD by 2015?

Cos if so....... humpy.gif gonna be getting my eBay on for some cool dosh over there state-side.

thumbsup.gif fken awe... and then some.

just in : AUS now at $1.10+

still fluctuating... but over $1.10... jumping from 1.104 to 1.103.. etc, etc.. 1st time in history it's over 1.10 tho :P

110-win.png

Retailers need to start passing the savings on. Seems like nothing's gotten cheaper.

just in : AUS now at $1.10+

still fluctuating... but over $1.10... jumping from 1.104 to 1.103.. etc, etc.. 1st time in history it's over 1.10 tho :P

Incorrect the first time the dollar went to $1.10 was at 2/5/2011 fell back down to 1.09 during day trading and then hit 1.10 again a couple hours after only to go on a huge decline all the way to 1.05350

Prices currently trading @ 1.10621

Gold is having a similar run then again anything against the USD is going great. A guy at my work predicted back in March when gold was around 1400 mark that it would go to 1600.00 by end of August and everyone laughed at him about it! obviously I'm taking his advice now lol.

Retailers need to start passing the savings on. Seems like nothing's gotten cheaper.

Nothing will change either =P

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2011/06/want-australian-dollars-with-that/

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/russians-chase-the-aussie-dollar-as-its-central-bank-secures-1pc-of-reserves/story-e6frg8zx-1226078107256 - The article the first URL is referencing (Read both - I bet you didn't hear any of it on your local media outlet, did you?)

Russians buying up AUD, interesting, they are a clever bunch. I believe they're not that well tied to the world market (If europe falls, they wont care, if US falls they wont care, etc)

What this (higher value of AUD) will mean is that our exports will drop (due to exuberant costs in other markets) and money will be even tighter again (for us), lose lose no?

Even more so that the wealth that Australia possess isn't being invested into science and infrastructure.

It just seems that it is all geared to crash at some stage or another, it's also strange because this is the first time there's ever been a global economy and so far it is proving to be a crock of shit.

Will this lead to hyper inflation everywhere, similar to pre-WWII Germany?

I know Nixon player watches are $130 in us and if you ship through a postal forwarding service it's cheap shipping and through them you can get all brands that won't send to aus I'm getting all my snow gear that way and saving at least $1000

Incorrect the first time the dollar went to $1.10 was at 2/5/2011 fell back down to 1.09 during day trading and then hit 1.10 again a couple hours after only to go on a huge decline all the way to 1.05350

oh right! thanks for the correction on that. aah well, perhaps it'll hold this time rather than just reach it during trading peaks.