Sign in to follow this  
sid280

Osama Bin Laden is dead

"CBS Congressional producer Jill Jackson reporting House Intelligence Committee aide says Obama will announce Osama bin Laden is dead."

Obama (lol obama/osama) is going to announce it on TV soon. Watching now...

This is for real this time. OBAMA wouldn't hold a press conference for nothing. WE GOT HIM BOYS!!!

Just when Donald Trump thinks he has a shot at the Presidency. Obama pulls this one out and says "come at me BRO".

Obam WILL WIN NEXT ELECTION. GUARANTEED

This is for real this time. OBAMA wouldn't hold a press conference for nothing. WE GOT HIM BOYS!!!

Just when Donald Trump thinks he has a shot at the Presidency. Obama pulls this one out and says "come at me BRO".

yeah because obama is the one that killed him and fought in the war and all.

Poor osama.

its on channel 7 and 9 news now president obama is going to make a live statement soon

yeah because obama is the one that killed him and fought in the war and all.

Obama IS the one who killed him, technically. If it was US troops that killed him then it is Obama who was responsible.

I'm not taking credit for this

R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

All the news is saying is that it may be OBL dead. But they say no other reason to hold such an urgent Press Conference on a SUNDAY night unless they have declared WAR or somebody like Gaddafi or OBL is DEAD.

But who can TRUST FOX NEWS!!! LOL.

:lol:

Bullshit he's dead. They just want the world to forget bout him and move in now that they got what they wanted in Afghanistan. He was just an excuse

we????

we? wtf?

mate, osama did nothing to australia.. im glad they got him .. but there is no WE..thumbsup.gif

+ i dont think they got him.. they couldnt find him, so their covering it up by saying he's dead to make out as if THEY "" succeeded ""

Winner

All the news is saying is that it may be OBL dead. But they say no other reason to hold such an urgent Press Conference on a SUNDAY night unless they have declared WAR or somebody like Gaddafi or OBL is DEAD.

They have the body and have done DNA tests on it to prove it's him already.

think about it, why would they kill him when they had a reason to NOT kill him.. they would have had millions of questions to ask him, to interigate him, to torture him..

but they killed him? the only reason they "killed" him, is so that they can just say he's dead, without showing proof.. if they had said they captured him, then everyone would be expecting a video of him.. an interigation.. etc.

DNA test can be rigged just like everything else the Americans can do

we????

we? wtf?

mate, osama did nothing to australia.. im glad they got him .. but there is no WE..thumbsup.gif

+ i dont think they got him.. they couldnt find him, so their covering it up by saying he's dead to make out as if THEY "" succeeded ""

Yeah I recon this is going down the right track.

A sady day for Islamic Extremists, but a joyous day for Jews and Christians!!!

LOL

And yeh anything can be rigged. But it was a bomb that killed him and they flew in to retrieve the body or what was left of it.

They killed him a week ago apparently. Bit long to hold out on that info. But again this is FOX news. They are the ones who BROKE the story.

DNA from bin Laden's body, compared with DNA samples on record from his dead sister, confirmed bin Laden's identity. The body was recovered by the US military and is currently in its custody

think about it, why would they kill him when they had a reason to NOT kill him.. they would have had millions of questions to ask him, to interigate him, to torture him..

but they killed him? the only reason they "killed" him, is so that they can just say he's dead, without showing proof.. if they had said they captured him, then everyone would be expecting a video of him.. an interigation.. etc.

Oh god,

Pakistani Intelligence killed him,

He had a dead or alive bounty on his head, they used the force needed to capture him.

And we are allies, the war on terror has killed many Aussies.

So, just to stimulate some thought here:

Has anyone considered that killing the leader of the biggest so-called terrorist organisation might have some consequences? He DID win a war against the Soviet Union...

You're just being a conspiracy theory faggot. :lol:

^Which he was helped by the USA and Saudi Arabia. LOL.

You make a good point. It is rather convenient, isn't it?