Sign in to follow this  
sid280

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Barracks speach will be :

downloadxp.png

Well i know this won't mean the US will leave Afghanistan any time sooner. They will stay to train the soldiers. And Islamic Extremism is like the head of the Greek god Hydra (multi-headed snake). You cut one head off (OBL) and another one shoots up in its place.

All the news is saying is that it may be OBL dead. But they say no other reason to hold such an urgent Press Conference on a SUNDAY night unless they have declared WAR or somebody like Gaddafi or OBL is DEAD.

But who can TRUST FOX NEWS!!! LOL.

They have the body and have done DNA tests on it to prove it's him already.

DNA from bin Laden's body, compared with DNA samples on record from his dead sister, confirmed bin Laden's identity. The body was recovered by the US military and is currently in its custody

DNA test's from his sister's body will only confirm that the body is from the bin-laden family.. do you know how big that family is? its a f**king huge family, it could be any of them, and they all look the same.

So, just to stimulate some thought here:

Has anyone considered that killing the leader of the biggest so-called terrorist organisation might have some consequences? He DID win a war against the Soviet Union...

They are going off the cutting the dog theory.

Cut it's tail off and it will turn around and bite,

Cut the head and it will die in it's tracks.

Let's just hope that dog does have too many crazy followers. :unsure:

killing that dirty arab is much like playing with a hornets nest, it's gonna hurt and it's gonna hurt hard. of course those f##kers are gonna retaliate.

look out all major cities i reckon.

DNA test can be rigged just like everything else the Americans can do

You can't rig a DNA test, but you can lie about the results and make up a fake one ;).

f**king wow when i saw this on TV. but tbh if bush stayed in Afghanistan 10 years ago instead of heading to Iraq then we would off got him way earlier

anyone seen the F.E.M.A thing happening in america? youtube it as it's actually quiet interesting what people think.

i don't trust america or the government for that matter.

Leaving Afghanistan is an interesting topic.

It's almost like the US are ready to pull out of the country/war and this is a convenient reason.

Leaving Afghanistan is an interesting topic.

It's almost like the US are ready to pull out of the country/war and this is a convenient reason.

i have my doubts about this, they wont back down until the oil is in their control.

their gonna have to release photos of the body.

way to much conspiracy will come from this, if not

their gonna have to release photos of the body.

way to much conspiracy will come from this, if not

I've seen a pic of a bullet through his head but can't confirm if it's photoshopped or not.

No doubt a few might leak soon.

Well even if they aren't telling the truth, it would only be a matter of time before OBL released a video saying, "lulzimnotdead." On the other hand this is a pretty tricky move by the US.. Now they could effectively start withdrawing from the middle east because all the dumbshit Americans will think they've 'won," and they'll continue to support Obama. On the other hand, they could use the backlash from this to start more wars in the hope that they could make some more money.. One thing is for sure, people are kidding themselves if they think there's going to be peace now.

fags go on \b rite now :lol: :lol:

-turn up volume

america is full of conspiracy already. little bit more aint gonna kill them.

the war's over they're saying? i bet it's only the start of it now. f##k america for putting their nose into everything they shouldn't, and f##k australia for following!

they finally got that pesky little scapegoat...yay for the seppos yaaaaaaaay

I doubt America will be pulling out any time soon now, the whole AO would be too unstable after this. Yeah, pics or it never happened or whatever but i doubt showing a snuff video on the evening news is gonna be likely. Anything they release will be called a fake anyway. I think the shit is about a bee's dick away from the fan now. Probably why they waited so long to release the confirmation of his death, trying to prepare themselves & their allies for the backlash. Youtube's gonna explode now.

Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

- that was gold haha.

1304307442079s.jpg

apparently him?

Looks like he copped a baseball bat to the eye! I call photoshop.

Rotten.com will have pics up eventually

listening to the sky news feed now some good details of the situation sounds like a misson in COD lol

there will always be conspiracy about this though but finally got him not far from the pakistan capital too which is a big red face for them

Rotten.com will have pics up eventually

Yup!!

I'm waiting for videos and images of him pop up.

Me and mum were talking now, coming from an Arabic family. This is a win for everyone, but who knows whats to come after this, a stronger leader? Anger within the extremists? More attacks?