Sign in to follow this  
sid280

Osama Bin Laden is dead

NEWS IN: fox news put "obama binladen killed" in those little bars that scroll with current stories at the bottom of the screen. goes to show how hopeless americans are! bet they never found the dirty c##t.

This isn't anything for America to cheer about.. It's a known fact that the CIA originally trained Bin Laden and supplied him with arms.. America has been f**king itself in the ass for a long time.

Source:

www.dailytelegraph.com.au (Sydney Paper)

TERRORIST mastermind Osama bin Laden fought to the end in a huge compound with 12 to 16 foot high walls.

Osama bin Laden was shot in the head during the U.S. raid on the compound about 100 kilometres north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, a congressional source familiar with the operation said.

One of bin Laden's sons was also killed. One of bin Laden's sons, Hamza, is a senior member of al-Qaeda but the identity has not been released. Two other adults males died, together with the woman used as a human shield.

Bin Laden participated in the firefight, senior White House officials suggested.

"Bin laden was killed in a firefight as our operators came onto the compound," an official said.

Did he fire?.

"He did resist the assault force, and he was killed in a firefight," the official said.

Four adult males were killed: bin Laden, his son, and two couriers - one who led the US to the compound and bin Laden's whereabouts.

"One woman killed when used as a shield," and other women were injured, the officials said. The women's names were not given; it's not clear whether bin Laden's wife was among them.

The compound in an isolated area of Abbatabad, near Pakistan's capital, was roughly eight times larger than the other homes in the area. It was built in 2005 on the outskirts of town, but now some other homes are nearby, senior White House officials said.

"Physical security is extraordinary: 12 to 16 foot walls, walled areas, restricted access by two security gates," the official said.

The residents burnt their rubbish, unlike their neighbours. There are windows facing the road. One part of the compound has its own seven-foot privacy wall.

And unusual for a multi-million-dollar home: It has no telephone or Internet service.

This home, U.S. intelligence analysts concluded, was "custom built to hide someone of significance."

The officials said today that the trail that eventually saw the al-Qaeda leader killed started from a courier for bin Laden.

After the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, "detainees gave us information on couriers. One courier in particular had our constant attention. Detainees gave us his nom de guerre, his pseudonym, and also identified this man as one of the few couriers trusted by bin Laden."

In 2007, the U.S. learned the man's name. In 2009, "we identified areas in Pakistan where the courier and his brother operated. They were very careful, reinforcing belief we were on the right track."

In August 2010, "we found their home in Abbatabad," in an isolated area.

Besides the two brothers, the U.S. "soon learned that a third family lived there, whose size and makeup of family we believed to match those we believed would be with bin Laden. Our best information was that bin Laden was there with his youngest wife."

There was no proof, but everything seemed to fit: the security, the background of the couriers, the design of the compound.

"Our analysts looked at this from every angle. No other candidate fit the bill as well as bin Laden did," an official said.

"The bottom line of our collection and analysis was that we had high confidnece that the compound held a high-value terrorist target. There was a strong probability that it was bin Laden."

This information was shared "with no other country," an official said. "Only a very small group of people inside our own government knew of this operation in advance."

The operation went smoothly except for a mechanical problem with a U.S. helicopter, which was lost, the senior officials said. No U.S. personnel died. All were able to leave on other helicopters. the officials would not name the type of helicopter or say how many U.S. personnel were involved.

"Ths operation was a surgical raid by a small team designed to minimize collateral damage. Our team was on the compound for under 40 minutes and did not encounter any local authorities."

Bin Laden's body is being taken care of.

"We are assuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," an official said. "We take this very seriously. This is being handled in an appropriate manner."

The officials also said they expect attacks from bin Laden's loyalists who may step up the timing of attacks.

"In the wake of this operation, there may be a heightened threat to the U.S. homeland. The U.S. is taking every possible precaution." The State Department has sent advisories to embassies worldwide and has issued a travel ban for Pakistan.

"Although al-Qaeda will not fragment immediately," an official said, "the death of bin Laden puts al-Qaeda on a path of decline that will be difficult to reverse."

That's how it went down.

All you conspiracy theorists can deny all you want but that story sounds solid. And they only got him yesterday. They conducted the mission last week but only entered the compound and killed him couple days ago?

Anyways PICS OR BAN!!!

hehehe.

This isn't anything for America to cheer about.. It's a known fact that the CIA originally trained Bin Laden and supplied him with arms.. America has been f**king itself in the ass for a long time.

And THIS^^ is backed up by fact and paper trail.

And they only got him yesterday. They conducted the mission last week but only entered the compound and killed him couple days ago?

Wait what? You say it happened a few days ago and then you ask us if it's so. Talk about a contradiction.

First uncofirmed pics from Al Jazeera

paktvpic.jpg

What the f**k is it with NS and conspiracy theories

Ive watched that Zeitgeist shit

why cant people take things at face value, does the world seem more exciting if everything is mysterious and controlled, people don't want to look at evidence they just want to believe the most outrageous retarded shit with no proof

there is actually tons of proof,,, e.g thermite was found in the rubble, you can see thermite coming out of the building. Building dont collapse into themselves where the it is of most resistance. skyscrapers have never collapse due to fire, and in 2001 3 buildings fell the same day... theres too much to mention.

if you take things at face value all the time then you either must be retarded or naive. You really think speed cameras save lives or does it raise revenue? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm face value my bum hole

I bet he is regretting checking in on his iPhone ;)

i did a quick edit for you all. just thank me later.

hmmm heres the real one:

i posted this image up years ago

9781741106237_large.jpg

So many conflicting stories about the takedown.

First they said US Drones, fairly mundane, unsatisfactory material for a Michael Bay movie.

Next they said he was taken down by covert operatives in a huge compound with 12-16ft walls - probably more suitable for a movie. Covert operative = Iron Man!

Now they're saying it was from a residential apartment...

Something's up with that.

So many conflicting stories about the takedown.

First they said US Drones, fairly mundane, unsatisfactory material for a Michael Bay movie.

Next they said he was taken down by covert operatives in a huge compound with 12-16ft walls - probably more suitable for a movie. Covert operative = Iron Man!

Now they're saying it was from a residential apartment...

Something's up with that.

it was acctually me

First uncofirmed pics from Al Jazeera

Yea that's fake.. There's an identical picture to that, barring the blood, except he's alive..

Here's the pic.. Just reverse it, add some blood etc, and it's the same. Exact same facial expression, marks, beard colour.. Little bit suss that the pictures are a few years apart lol?

Osama-Bin-Laden11.jpg

im not into theories

but i find it sus that they burried the body at sea, less than 24hours after he was killed.

He needed a "Trump" card, Bin Laden was probably in custody for the last decade, flown out to middle east, placed and then shot.

Wtf? So ur saying that pic is a fake?

they conveniently chuck his body at sea. need pics.

Chuck Norris just got back from a holiday in Pakistan........

Just saw an interview on the 7pm project.. Some American jackass, was spewing shit about Osama being dead.. And then he randomly says, yea Barack has now secured the 2012 election from this..

For the past few weeks, Obama has been under a shitload of pressure from Trump about his birth certificate.. Public polling wasn't exactly favouring Obama as much as it used to..

What to do?

Oh man we got Osama! f**k yea Obama for 2012!

Personally I believe Osama died a long time ago.. It just wasn't realeased, because the the US could keep pushing their wars..

They realised the public was getting over the wars and the spending.. So what could they do? Pulling out isn't an option for them, they would lose even more money.

What will happen now? Are they going to spin this in a way that makes it look like they need to stay in the middle east to contain 'back lash?'

Or... Orrrrrrrrr here's my tinfoil hat going on haha..

Would you put it past the US to 'attack itself' in one way or another..? Claim it was some sort of backlash due to the Bin Laden death, and then go chasing someone else halfway across the world?

So then the cycle starts again..

I call BS on the US. Can't trust a f**kin thing that comes out of any politician, government authority, or authority in general.

The physicists, scientists, experts and professionals in their respective fields have more pull over the way I think than some shit talking poli.

Yeah.. the twin towards collapsed in on itself because the structure got too hot.

Yeah.. the USA killed Bin Laden a few moments ago.

and I'm a f**king unicorn typing with my hooves.

wait wait..

i havnt been watching the news for a few hours..

they burried him in the ocean.. within 24 hours of killing him??? sus much?

For the past few weeks, Obama has been under a shitload of pressure from Trump about his birth certificate.. Public polling wasn't exactly favouring Obama as much as it used to..

i missed that, explain

as much as dont think much of obama

and as much as i like trump as a business leader,

i wouldnt be voting trunp for president.

i missed that, explain

everyone was questioning if obama was really american.. for a few weeks he kept denying it.. his polls dropped, he then came out with a copy of his birth cirtificate stating he was born in hawaii thumbsup.gif

wait wait..

i havnt been watching the news for a few hours..

they burried him in the ocean.. within 24 hours of killing him??? sus much?

thats what i said

but i did some reading and its islamic custom to burry within 1 day (24hours)

and they buried him at sea cause no nation would want his grave cause it would be a high profile target

i missed that, explain

everyone was questioning if obama was really american.. for a few weeks he kept denying it.. his polls dropped, he then came out with a copy of his birth cirtificate stating he was born in hawaii thumbsup.gif

i thought that was old news. like when he got elected, not in the recent weeks

he was born in hawaii and his mum is kenyan

USA uses bullshit. Shark is confused. USA escapes. *cue pokemon song*