Sign in to follow this  
-**wHiStLe**-

Low pro trolley jacks

Costco!!!! Aluminum, twin piston, and low!! $160

Best buy ever

Another for the Costco jack. Awsome jigger. Got under the front of a mates very low supra, with the rear on stands without drama.

costco jack vs some other jack.

IMG_29951.JPG

costco one is longer so its ideal to get under lower car before it hits the front bar.

IMG_29971.JPG

damn if only there was a Costco store in NSW!

So basically this jack will cost me $160 PLUS the $60 membership fee just to buy it. Bit of a hassle when most other decent floor jacks are around $220 mark.

Group buy?

Get Costco membership

Buy 10 Jacks

Put on eBay

???

PROFIT.

use ramps to get the car high enough, then use any size jack.

PM warwick on here, he will make you some ramps from hardwood - they're the shit.

+1

if its an inch or two your looking for just get the wheels on a plank of wood on each of the front tyres... it will up ride height about an inch from the ground... can then squeeze a jack in... don't even need a ramp...

+1 Using 2 tyre width planks of timber just half inch moar lower then front bar works a treat!! 

jack.jpg

Blue Point = winner ^_^

It's low all the way, not your bullshit low at the front but ramps upwards (as per pictured above). But keep in mind it doesn't reach the xmember on super low cars. I use Astro Ramps together with the Blue Point and I'm one happy camper!

Costco is opening in Sydney at Auburn in July. Group buy? Someone else get membership tho laugh.gif

People are already putting them on eBay. Check it out.

bluepoint jack is win for garage.. pain in the ARSE for taking to tracks tho

Theres theseones on ebay which look similar to the costco ones. Dunno if theyre any good tho. Anyone got an Arcan jack?

Arcan are the Costo ones.. used mine today and yesterday. Good jack, makes life so much easier!

Dam that is pretty cheap for a low jack. Thinking of buying it online rather than going to Costco in the city and making a membership that I will never use again.

Similar thing but does anyone know what those things on wheels that go under the car wheels, and are used in v8 supercars to move the cars inside their garages? Need to know the name of them. Having a mental blank. Been thinking of buying some to put a car into my garage that's the opposite side to my driveway. Impossible to drive into or wheel into. Having these wheel things would make life sooo easier

Similar thing but does anyone know what those things on wheels that go under the car wheels, and are used in v8 supercars to move the cars inside their garages? Need to know the name of them. Having a mental blank. Been thinking of buying some to put a car into my garage that's the opposite side to my driveway. Impossible to drive into or wheel into. Having these wheel things would make life sooo easier

dolly :thumbsup:

Lift car up by the guard while one mate shoves the jack in.. profit???

^^ still gonna grab some to sell?

anywhere to get these in s.a?

Got mine from Melbourne Costco today, my mate was so excited about seeing it that before I could even finish my piss he had already ripped open the box and put the handle together :lol:

Sweet jack for $160!

I might next time we go.

I remember seeing someone say they're opening one in either nsw or sa?

Sydney one is nearly open.

Don't know about SA though.

If anyone does go to Costco to get some jacks, would appreciate it if someone can buy one for me too :thumbsup:.

Just bought one yesterday at costco I was worried wasn't going to fit underneath my s14 as it is low on coilovers but it cleared my diff so happy with the buy i have shown about 6 people and they want one

Costco jacks are really good and low :) plus if you bring the mrs there she might get happy with all the fresh produce there. So its a win win!

A guy I know who used to work as a mobile mechanic had this air jack that hooked up to a compressor. It looked like a big inner tube about the size of a car tyre and had a pole that angled up out of it with a trigger on the end, and had wheels on the end. Literally jacked the car in about 5 seconds...best thing ever! I've been trying to find out where to get one and how much but had no luck. Anyone know? I've asked him but it wasn't purchased by him and he no longer works for the same dude. I'm assuming they cost a shitload but would be so worth it

*edit, just found one on eBay :lol: I swear I spent hours looking last time and gave up

Edited by MILK-13

201231.jpeg

$429.00 from Hare & Forbes

1.9T

Double action pump

min height 95mm

max 490mm

$400!! Drugs_0541.gif

I got one of the Big and Heavy as all hell SCA ones. Supercrap had a deal a month ago. $220 reduced to $80. It doesnt go as low as some of the ones pictured but, a block of wood solves that issue.