Sign in to follow this  
schmenz

Fitness

Hey guys,

Just wondering what you guys to do keep fit? do you hit the gym, play sport, horse riding ect ect

I'm looking for interesting ways to get fit, aka ways that are fun!

Cheers, Jenna

I just hit the gym.

I go there with some friends, pretty sure I wouldn't make the effort unless they dragged me along. :)

I tried, pole dancing and burlesque dance classes. They were awesome fun. But again, I need a friend to drag me along or a give up.

I've only just started being active, I've never been an active person but trying to do a bit to be a bit healthier. Going swimming once a week and doing the Thousand Steps every couple of weeks (here in Melbourne, Google it) which is pretty hard work.

I hit the gym about 3-4 times a week. Try to do all the groups, chest tri's back bi's etc etc and some cardio! I quit playing indoor soccer a couple of years ago because my friends got slack and didnt want to do it anymore. Getting there slowly!

I was hitting the gym and doing pole dancing lessons, but after beginning intermediate 2 in the pole dancing I quit my gym. I get way more of a workout doing pole lessons!

Last week I bought my own pole for the house, to practice and hopefully progress on in between term breaks with my classes. It is SO much fun!

Hey ladies...I train nearly 6 days a week lately. I do the 1000 steps with workmates 2 times a week, the firebreak (3 x harder and longer than 1000 steps) once a week and try and runj up to 10k once a week and cycle up to 40 k once a week and have a personal trainer once a week. Not a fan of gyms so most my work is done outside in the weather regardless of conditions.

I am lucky to have a few ppl that also enter fun runs and we are tackling the trail run series here in melb starting in July.

Tonight I"m taking on my forst Bikram yoga class...yay!!

So i guess you could say I'm pretty active and as such my fitness is on the improve!

i wish i had motivation..... but i dont.

i hired a PT for 20 sessions... waste of time in my opinion, tho i did learn a few weight exercises i can do at home.

Horse riding is fun, but doesnt really provide much of a work out for me compared to the horse! hahaha

i am thinking of getting a machine for home... at least if its there i will feel more motivated to do that, than go out...

me laziness after working full days kills me...

Jenna, how sturdy is your pole at home? Bet Simon is loving it :drool:

You should do pole dancing lessons Skye! they are freaking awesome. You use muscles you never knew you had!

I go to Lady Love in the city and they are great. Starting Intermediate 2 this wednesday.

Having the pole at home is great, I havent used it a whole lot as we have had a break in term so I havent really had a whole lot to practice, lol. It is a portable pole too which is great :)

I'm a gym gurl ;)

I love Body Attack, RPM etc - but pole dancing does sound like fun!!!