Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

NS meet - paintball, go-karts, etc

16 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer for an NS meet?

• Skidpan
    • Wakefield/Marulan day
    • Karts
    • Paintball
    • Get pissed somewhere
    • Other (suggest in thread)

That'd be no drifting at the marulan day though right?

Yep asked when I was there no drifting now and probably not any time soon. I got black flagged when I was sliding around in the wet...

They also have some pretty strict noise rules and your car gets noise tested before heading out on track.

Still a really fun challenging track to drive (grip wise).

The off the streets day are run every month and usually a couple of days each month.

What date is the Matsuri weekend as im keen as my car has only hit the road last week with the fresh engine so im keen to wind it up.

I am off to Wakefield on Labour Day (this monday) to do a track day through Circuit Club. They are slightly more than an "off the streets" day but timing is included. I would be keen for an NS day at Wakefield but fairly busy over the next month or so.

I have inquired about organising a day at Marulan which is a great track for learners. You need 30 or more people to make it viable for a group booking. They also do "off the streets" days but I am busy for every single one of them before the end of the year. I am looking at organising an un-official ns.com track day up there in January / February.

Prices will be $130 for a full day and if you don't have a CAMS or AASA licence it will be $30 extra for a Marulan licence.

How much is this Labour day track day going to cost you?

$220

Circuit Club Linky

Fuuuuuuck that's tempting. OH HEY IT DOESN'T REQUIRE A CAMS LICENSE f**k THAT'S A GOOD DEAL.

There is also one in December sometime at wakefield. Same deal, not sure if I am going yet, to far in the future.

I cant make it Monday as i have to work.

Just give me a day and time and cost and count me in as my car needs a thrashing.

I'm going to hit up the 3rd December session for the circuit club for sure. My car might be running by Monday. I'll come up for a look if it dose (though not in it, needs a tune)

I'm up for a speed off the street day too.

Me and a couple of mates are keen on a skid pan day.

Time to blow the cobwebs out of the Corolla?

I'm keen aswell. I'll ring 5th gear tomorrow and see what I can do. If you are keen post a reply. I will be hoping for late Nov/early Dec, but will see what is availiable. Price should be $130 like last time for those who havn't been before.

I'm keen aswell. I'll ring 5th gear tomorrow and see what I can do. If you are keen post a reply. I will be hoping for late Nov/early Dec, but will see what is availiable. Price should be $130 like last time for those who havn't been before.

Yeah current pricing on their site is $1300 for a session, so split between 10 people it's $130 each. If you don't have enough people you can always raise the cost per person and get more time each.

I just did a skid pan day on Sunday in my Driftegra/Shitegra/Integra, awesome fun. I might be keen for another day, but I'd be the only front wheel drive there, and being an NS thing there would be some real cars there to make mine look really bad. I can post something up on the Rollaclub forums, there might be some guys there interested. There's definitely more than 10 people in Canberra on the various forums that would be interested in a Skidpan day, but the problem is always trying to pick the right day and organise them all (like herding cats and as soon as you fill up the day 20 extra people will want to join in). If you decide to organise something and need to fill numbers hit me up and I can put the word out. There are a couple of other events coming up (Matsuri, Marques and maybe a Fifth Gear Marulan day), so you'd need to work around those.

Yeah current pricing on their site is $1300 for a session, so split between 10 people it's $130 each. If you don't have enough people you can always raise the cost per person and get more time each.

I just did a skid pan day on Sunday in my Driftegra/Shitegra/Integra, awesome fun. I might be keen for another day, but I'd be the only front wheel drive there, and being an NS thing there would be some real cars there to make mine look really bad. I can post something up on the Rollaclub forums, there might be some guys there interested. There's definitely more than 10 people in Canberra on the various forums that would be interested in a Skidpan day, but the problem is always trying to pick the right day and organise them all (like herding cats and as soon as you fill up the day 20 extra people will want to join in). If you decide to organise something and need to fill numbers hit me up and I can put the word out. There are a couple of other events coming up (Matsuri, Marques and maybe a Fifth Gear Marulan day), so you'd need to work around those.

Sloth I reckon we can get 10 pretty easy aswell but I know what you are saying about herding cats. When is the rolla gonna be ready? For Matsuri?

Okay so it turns out that the only day availiable for the rest of the year is Sunday 18 Dec 11 (the sunday before xmas). I am probably moving in to a new house that weekend and will have a million other things going on so I am out. I will look at organising some thing in Jan/feb, either skidpan or Marulan. If someone is super keen to go for a slide on the skidpan there are individual spots availiable.

For info if anyone is interested I saw this on the NSW Event section - Monday Drift session at Wakefield on 14 Nov 11 run by Driving Sports.

Linky

Sloth I reckon we can get 10 pretty easy aswell but I know what you are saying about herding cats. When is the rolla gonna be ready? For Matsuri?

Okay so it turns out that the only day availiable for the rest of the year is Sunday 18 Dec 11 (the sunday before xmas). I am probably moving in to a new house that weekend and will have a million other things going on so I am out. I will look at organising some thing in Jan/feb, either skidpan or Marulan. If someone is super keen to go for a slide on the skidpan there are individual spots availiable.

For info if anyone is interested I saw this on the NSW Event section - Monday Drift session at Wakefield on 14 Nov 11 run by Driving Sports.

Linky

Hopefully the rolla will be ready by Matsuri, only issue is that it's not road registered :( which makes transport very difficult (and means no skidpan). I doubt it will be ready by the 14th and I will be able to organise getting it there.