Sign in to follow this  
madce4

11th june drift prac

$50? are you serious? its a practice day for crying out loud, lol..

na man its only $10

im only going if the drift devil is going to be there

yea

Start time is 5ish, yeah?

yeah. what time is everyone getting there?

scott in the ceffy your fken getting better and better man, keep it up.

had an awesome time... the couple laps i actually did. some of you guys are crazyw00t2.gif cant wait for the next one. hopefully my car actually holds up.

had an awesome time... the couple laps i actually did. some of you guys are crazyw00t2.gif cant wait for the next one. hopefully my car actually holds up.

what car was that ?

black s13...the one that was off the track half the timewacko.gif. was my first time out there though. what car were you in?

heres my car

226456_10150186855027002_804612001_6898127_863779_n.jpg

Pretty fun night, didn't make it out to the last session as all of my dump pipe nuts decided to come off :wacko: but pretty happy regardless, cant wait till next time

I had a great time! Nothing broke, except the handbrake cable. The guys in the more experienced group were awesome!

I saw a few flashes out there, if anyone got a shot of the old school white soarer i'd like to see them.

black s13...the one that was off the track half the timewacko.gif. was my first time out there though. what car were you in?

heres my car

oh yea i was just watching. i also have a s13 i just bought just for track a few weeks ago, but i have to fix it up yet.

had an awesome night, time for new frotns as they just wanted to understeer and slippery but other then that new setup was sweet as

had a sic night, thought my drving improved a bit, all the battles were insane, and cheers jay for my new rear end look

had a good time braught miss matched tyres cheers dave for the 2nd handies :)

had a dodgey wheel alignment setup called it quits early but was great

see you all out at matsuri

had so much fun out there last night, was so good doing tandems with some of the more experienced guys, learnt so much following duca for a session too

got a mate that was at the end of the esses taking pics for the last half of the night he will put a link up when there uploaded

had a good nite out there watching, with a mate out for his first time in the maroon stock r33. (cefiro 25/30) drove insane and was right up there, also scott miller was great to watch also hope not to much damage cleaning up 3 tyre stacks

had a good nite out there watching, with a mate out for his first time in the maroon stock r33. (cefiro 25/30) drove insane and was right up there, also scott miller was great to watch also hope not to much damage cleaning up 3 tyre stacks

thanks mate, i was trying to go as hard as i could, car felt awsome so i cant wait now for matsuri to to ppl for rides!

Was a sic night. First time on the track in 2 years. The whale (Cressida with gold front guards) held up ok. Sorted a few problems out. And had some tyre wall love. All in all the 4.5hr drive each way was worth it :)

^^ I went for a wander through the pits to try and have a look at your Cressida but couldn't find it. Got any specs on it?

Secret ;). Just a 1jz with gt3540. R154, haltech ps2000. 2way diff and all the other good bits. Was having abit or trouble with the clutch slipping in 3rd/4th gear :(

had a blast! cracked my fuel tank, fried two coils..lol

but rollas new springs made a world of difference. finnaly got the balls to enter turn one in 4th gear!! :hypo:

cant wait till G1! bring on the whyalla assult :P

but rollas new springs made a world of difference. finnaly got the balls to enter turn one in 4th gear!! :hypo:

ha i seen you throw down your pie and rid the boot off then smash the hell outa the car

Bad luck with the issues man, the runs I saw you put down looked sweet. Heaps more speed than last g1 hope you can get it sorted and we can hook up some tandems at round 2:thumbsup:

yea, i had a huge dummy spit when i saw the cracked tank. felt like a right wanker when i was driving back onto the track hahaha

car felt so much better! cant wait till round two. should perform much better than it did last time. feels alot more stable and controllable at speed than it did before. definatly keen for some tandems!