Sign in to follow this  
caratgolds15

WTB - LOCAL ONLY

Anyone have a guard rollor I can borrow for a weekend or two? I'm too cheap to pay a workshop to roll them and I am 1 step away from using a baseball bat

I have a CA18DET with blown Headgasket but it is missing the Plenum as the engine I bought didn't have it. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a CA18DET with blown Headgasket but it is missing the Plenum as the engine I bought didn't have it. Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah man I'm interested message me with more details please

Hi,

My son bought a S13 with S15 seats. Unfortunately some idiot decided it was a good idea to use an angle grinder to grind off all the teeth on the bit to adjust the back rest with an angle grinder. No idea how the seat stayed up on the test drive etc. but as soon as the lever was moved the day after he bought the car to get his jumper from the back seat the seat back stopped staying up.

So he can drive his car he took my seat out so my car is now at home undriveable :(

If anyone has a S15 (or S14 as I think they are identical) seat frame that works they want to sell then we should be able to swap his seat parts onto it. otherwise if anyone has some nice S14 or S15 seats for sale can you let us know.

Thanks

Chris

Hey im looking for a bare sr20det block. I need something that will suit a rebuild.

Thanks

Blak

Hey guys,

Chasing some bits for my 180sx:

Drivers side mirror

Rear view mirror

OEM gear knob

Rear seat belts

s15 intercooler

Let me know if you have anything - sms 0431 391 387.

Cheers

Hey i am after a good working alternator to buy in canberra if any one has one call matt on: 0412390813

Hi,

I am after a few parts for a S13

The drivers Window amp is burnt out stopping the window from working. I soldered a wire onto the window amp where the circuit board was burnt out and checked it all with a multimeter. It seems to be all OK, however will still not work.

Also years ago I bought a Gtech solid bush for the steering but never bothered to fit it, My son decided to try fit it to his car but one of the nuts were badly burred over so I used a dremel to cut it off and damaged the thread on one of the bolts that are press fitted into the spline part. We removed the spline and have pressed the bolts out but can’t find anything like them at the local bolt shop. Both bolts in the spline were pretty chewed up, one by my dremel and one I think from someone previously mucking about with the car.

Also the aerial on my car doesn’t work. I took it apart but the teeth on the white plastic bit are all chewed.

I was wondering if anyone has any of the parts I require - a replacement Window Amp, the bolts that press into the spline to bolt to the steering bush (and replacement nuts) and an aerial.

Thanks

Chris

I have the window amp, a complete steering assembly.

PM me.