Sign in to follow this  
caratgolds15

WTB - LOCAL ONLY

Looking of an R33 GTR rear sway bar and/or a cheap used S14/S15 front strut brace

Anyone have drivers side seat rail to fit 180sx so i can fit new seat?

Might have a standard one lying around. It wont fit seats that have bolt holes underneath though

Hi guys WTB 16" or 17" 4stud multi fit wheels doesnt really matter about tread quality I just need a decent set of rims to fit a Mitsubishi Cordia.

Thanks

Anyone have drivers side seat rail to fit 180sx so i can fit new seat?

Might have a standard one lying around. It wont fit seats that have bolt holes underneath though

I have a fixed back seat im trying to mount up but its side mount with rails

Hi guys WTB 16" or 17" 4stud multi fit wheels doesnt really matter about tread quality I just need a decent set of rims to fit a Mitsubishi Cordia.

Thanks

Pm sent

If anyone has a passanger side front window for a R33 4 door, can you PM me. My mate is after one.

Hey all, looking for a daily for my wife...

She wants an old beetle... pref have rego and dont want to spend to much money getting it or doing it up...

Anyones folks have one they are trying to sell...??

Thanks, PM ME

Anyone selling a manual box to suit 180sx or knows a good place to rebuild a box

Anyone selling a manual box to suit 180sx or knows a good place to rebuild a box

Did you break it last night? If you need a new box or a rebuild you might be better off going a z32 or rb box upgrade noting the future plans for the car.

Hey all looking for a turbo back zorst that doesn't make my ears bleed while driving 80kms everywhere for a r32 rb20... Pm me

Did you break it last night? If you need a new box or a rebuild you might be better off going a z32 or rb box upgrade noting the future plans for the car.

Yeah got it into 3rd and boosted and tore the gear apart. Too much power for stock box and the 3 puk clutch doesnt help the box.

Was thinking about building a stronger box but if something else stock is better than i might go that way but with future 450wkw maybe building a strong box is the way to go but any help is appreciated into which is better.

Hi everyone i bought a 180sx and it needs quite a bit of attention so im looking for the following parts:

- rear roof light lens or whole thing

- metal arm for the sunroof latch, drivers side

- the plastic bits on the hatch to tie the parcel shelf to, both sides

- un drilled drivers side a pillar trim

- uncracked dash

- cluster surround, a few buttons

- the trim for the key barrel

- non faded indicator and wiper stalks

- the panel under the drivers side of the dash in perfect nick

- centre console lid or whole thing

- seats, race seat rails (all types, no tears or marks)

- if anyone has some other miscellanous doodads for a 180sx such as the interior bin

- weathershields

Also need a passenger side rear quarter happy to cut it out of a dead shell myself

Also looking at chasing a pig nose bar for a test fit and buy if i like it. Can swap for my front bar and underlip if interested.

Dont pm me i dont check that often just message me on 0404303954

Thanks

James

Yeah got it into 3rd and boosted and tore the gear apart. Too much power for stock box and the 3 puk clutch doesnt help the box.

Was thinking about building a stronger box but if something else stock is better than i might go that way but with future 450wkw maybe building a strong box is the way to go but any help is appreciated into which is better.

Dang. Had a feeling something broke.

There quiet a few threads on upgraded boxes. As I said the z32 and rb boxes seem to be a popular for a stock replacement and are pretty cheap. Any sort of upgraded gearset is going to be expensive, or go all out on a hollinger :). Do a search and see what comes up. Good luck with it.

Dang. Had a feeling something broke.

There quiet a few threads on upgraded boxes. As I said the z32 and rb boxes seem to be a popular for a stock replacement and are pretty cheap. Any sort of upgraded gearset is going to be expensive, or go all out on a hollinger smile.png. Do a search and see what comes up. Good luck with it.

Got a quote for rb conversion and it $2950 but thats bolt in no mods or stock box for $850 to get it back on the road now

Guys I'm after a set of 17inch rims to suit an S14 for drift rims. Need to be cheap.

PM if you have anything that might suit.

Paul.

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has an Evo 5, 6, 7, or 8 standard Blow off valve, have a blitz or hks ssqv (replica) to swap or willing to buy as well.

I know this isnt exactly an evo forum but Canberra is a small place and I guessed some of you may know someone with an evo.

Cheers, Kurt

hey guys after a good condition, working red top SR20det. doesn't have to include manifolds.

cheers alex.

Hey, I'm looking for a drivers side seat rail to suit a sparco seat or possibly a stock rail to modify to suit.

Thanks blake

Anyone have an exhaust manifold?

My GKTech one has a crack around no.4. Bodgy solution ideas welcome ;)

I would like a T28 turbo, I don't really care if it's bush bearing or ball bearing, as long as it's healthy.

Anyone have an exhaust manifold?

My GKTech one has a crack around no.4. Bodgy solution ideas welcome ;)

You could get it welded and put extra bracing on it. I think the GKtech manifolds are only a bit over $200??

I would like a T28 turbo, I don't really care if it's bush bearing or ball bearing, as long as it's healthy.

Just get it rebuilt. Especially if you say its only the seals, should be a couple of hundred unless you go high flow while it's out (which you should).

Water pump is sorted, but I have a few more things to sort so I can get to Wakefield this weekend.

Rear shocks, standard height is fine, anything that actually dampens is all I'm after.

Rear sub-frame mount bushes, any one know where to get these locally.

Front R33 gtst brake rotors, second handies preferred.

Water pump is sorted, but I have a few more things to sort so I can get to Wakefield this weekend.

Rear shocks, standard height is fine, anything that actually dampens is all I'm after.

Rear sub-frame mount bushes, any one know where to get these locally.

Front R33 gtst brake rotors, second handies preferred.

I don't have any cradle bushes, but are you after hicas or non-hicas?

I'll have a look for rear shocks.

Thanks Stinkypoo, I have a Non-hicas cradle... what is the difference

Still need drift pinaples, locking collars etc to sort out the sub frame that wants to fall off.

A big THANKYOU to Stinkypoo, after bumming around his place like a hobo, I managed to aquire most parts I needed and forgot I needed.

Still need drift pinaples, locking collars etc to sort out the sub frame that wants to fall off.

A big THANKYOU to Stinkypoo, after bumming around his place like a hobo, I managed to aquire most parts I needed and forgot I needed.

Forgot to link this to you the other day.

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=16541&cat=290&page=3

Justjap usually deliver overnight if you order in the morning, but I don't think they deliver on a Saturday.